#1 AndraSyte

AndraSyte

Awarded #1 Troll

• Community Managers
  • 666 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 08 January 2018 - 05:05 PM

Banner_600.jpg

Winter’s icy grasp is still strong throughout the land of Ethergia, but there is still amazing prizes to be had! Beginning January 8th connect to Requiem and share your most awesome Requiem moments to do just that! Enter the Requiem Dead of Winter Share Event to earn rewards for you and the entire server!

Log in using Twitter, Facebook, Twitch, or your email and then complete one or multiple options to earn entries. Remember to use your WarpPortal email as there will also be a Grand Prize!

Grand Prize:

30 Days of Premium

Five (5) Lucky winners will be contacted through email so make sure to use your valid WarpPortal email address! Every entry you submit enters you into a raffle to win the Grand Prize!

But that’s not all as everyone is a winner when you submit your entries! Each entry submitted counts towards unlocking special prize tiers for the entire server!  Once a tier is unlocked, everyone who has logged in during the event period will receive the reward!  Make sure to share your awesome Requiem ventures and earn rewards for you and your fellow Temperions!

Note: During maintenance on Wednesdays entries will be tallied and rewards will be distributed according to the rewards tier list. Additionally please note that for item rewards you must have been logged in at or before the time the item was earned to receive the item prizes.

Spoiler Reward Tiers

#2 AndraSyte

AndraSyte

Awarded #1 Troll

• Community Managers
  • 666 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 10:27 AM

Greetings Tmeperions! 

Apologies for the late post, but I wanted to list out which rewards have already been unlocked on which date so that players can reference it if needed. As of today Temperions you have all surpassed the highest tier of rewards and are well on your way to the first bonus tier! An additional Daily Bonus Entry has been added as well! Keep up the good work everyone! 

Spoiler Unlocked Rewards 01/10

Spoiler Unlocked Rewards 01/17

Spoiler Unlocked Rewards 01/24

Spoiler Unlocked Rewards 01/31

#3 massam

massam

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 09:32 PM

received only Enchantment Success Rate (+15%) x8, 

Where:

Enchantment Success Rate 20% x2, 

Enchantment Success Rate 25% x2, 

Enchantment Success Rate 30% x2

Do not cheat players

#4 aavo

aavo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 February 2018 - 01:10 AM

received only Enchantment Success Rate (+15%) x8, 

Where:

Enchantment Success Rate 20% x2, 

Enchantment Success Rate 25% x2, 

Enchantment Success Rate 30% x2

Do not cheat players

It was postponed to the next maintenance: http://www.playrequi...m/notice/106521

#5 AndraSyte

AndraSyte

Awarded #1 Troll

• Community Managers
  • 666 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 03:21 PM

Thank you Temperions for your participation in this event! The event has since ended and the final entry count was 6568 entries! Congratulations as the following bonus tier was unlocked!

Spoiler Reward Tier Unlocked

The new bonus rates will be applied once maintenance has completed and will last until next week's maintenance! The announcement of the Grand Prize winners will also come soon so keep an eye out! 

#6 ObamaLox

ObamaLox

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 20 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 07 February 2018 - 05:41 PM

no offense, but you cheated a lot of players

Edited by ObamaLox, 07 February 2018 - 05:43 PM.

#7 massam

massam

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 05:53 PM

I registered with my mail, participated in the event, but you repeatedly dropped the progress. it's very bad of you to treat players like that.

#8 AndraSyte

AndraSyte

Awarded #1 Troll

• Community Managers
  • 666 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 02:38 PM

Grand prize winners have been selected and emails have gone out to the winners! Please make sure to check the emails you used to enter! If you did receive an email please make sure to reply by Thursday February 15th! If a reply is not received by then then the prize will go to the next runner up! 

Regarding concerns mentioned in this topic again as previously mentioned on the event page, entries were automatically checked for validity. Again as an example the option of "Share a screenshot of your favorite moments in Requiem!" If a picture is submitted as an entry and is not a screenshot from Requiem: Rise Reaver that entry is invalid and will automatically be removed from the total entry count.

If a future share event is planned in the future we will be taking all feedback received thus far into consideration. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users