Telling Doll should function for WoE White Pots - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Telling Doll should function for WoE White Pots

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 Renaru

Renaru

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationThe Dream World~
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Re:Start

Posted 08 January 2018 - 10:17 PM

If it works for regular White Pots and Condensed White Pots, It's really ignorant that it doesn't work on WoE White Pots.

There's just no reason that it doesn't.

#2 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 09 January 2018 - 10:08 AM

It's good that player made slims are better than cash pots tho.

#3 Stephcake

Stephcake

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1041 posts
  • Twitter:stephstiel
  • LocationUK
  • Server:Odin

Posted 09 January 2018 - 10:12 AM

They already heal more than they were supposed to because WP legitimised a bug, is that still not good enough?

#4 Renaru

Renaru

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 10:28 AM

They already heal more than they were supposed to because WP legitimised a bug, is that still not good enough?

I find it odd they legitimised a bug, firstly.

Secondly, It's just a very meh feeling that you pay 20m(roughly) for a hat that should cover all the bases of white potions but doesn't. It just doesn't make sense that it would increase both regular and condensed white pots but not WoE. I'd understand if it was just for Regular or just for Condensed, but it isn't.

#5 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 09 January 2018 - 01:04 PM

I find it odd they legitimised a bug, firstly.

Welcome to iRO, where bugs become features instead of fixed.

#6 DisposableHero

DisposableHero

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 285 posts
  • LocationSouth of Heaven
  • Server:Odin

Posted 10 January 2018 - 02:10 AM

If it works for regular White Pots and Condensed White Pots, It's really ignorant that it doesn't work on WoE White Pots.

There's just no reason that it doesn't.

The reason being that WoE pots already heal far more effectively than a regular white potion, and the entire point of the hat is to increase the effectiveness of regular whites for those who choose not to buy SV. WoE pots were never meant to be a magical answer to anything, and instead are becoming a leading cause of brand new issues.

Have you tried testing it, by the way? I managed to save about 60m in SV by using one over the last couple of months and nomming strawberries.

#7 Renaru

Renaru

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 02:45 AM

The reason being that WoE pots already heal far more effectively than a regular white potion, and the entire point of the hat is to increase the effectiveness of regular whites for those who choose not to buy SV. WoE pots were never meant to be a magical answer to anything, and instead are becoming a leading cause of brand new issues.

Have you tried testing it, by the way? I managed to save about 60m in SV by using one over the last couple of months and nomming strawberries.

I'm pretty broke so I just used what is supplied to me for WoE. I haven't used condensed other than a rare occasion where I was given some and without the hat there wasn't a huge difference, but with the hat it was quite large. 

I'll try using regular whites to see if it's a decent solution.

Edited by Renaru, 10 January 2018 - 02:46 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users