RAGNAROK2 UPDATER running very slowly - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

RAGNAROK2 UPDATER running very slowly

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 burzsky12345

burzsky12345

I am New.

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 07:16 PM

CLICK RO2client > ragnarok2 updater running very slowly .

from december 2017 ,  i play never happened like this, until it happened two days ago.

I already sent the ticket. and Cyril from Warpportal Customer support team send me link " https://support.warp...a-re-patch.aspx ". and then i follow the instruction from the link. and BOOMMM!!! i get " cant connect to server " the problem from the stone age.

so i delete all file ragnarok2 in my laptop.

lucky me i have file ragnarok in my hardisk and its done patcher , and copy file ragnarok 2 to my laptop...BUT THE PROBLEM RAGNAROK2 UPDATER IS RUNNING VERY SLOWY LIKE in my first case

from 04.00 AM until now my ragnarok2 updater running very slowly and i cant played the game .

i need solution. thank you

#2 mscocca

mscocca

Amateur Blogger

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 353 posts
  • LocationRome, Italy
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 11 January 2018 - 04:38 AM

Hello burzsky12345,

I am sorry you encountered this problem.

First thing first you should know that tickets aren't answered immediately since the GM team receives a lot of tickets daily... this also means that sending more than a ticket for the same issue will only make the whole process slower!  :wah:

In regards of this link: https://support.warp...a-re-patch.aspx, given to you by the GM who handled your case, that procedure works when your client hasn't patched a patch completely or correctly, so you might want to try that again.

N.B.: the guide is a bit outdated, so you don't have to set the numbers to 00000125 but to 00000283 since the game latest version is 00000284.

I hope you can finally play the game again,

in case you are still unable to play, then reply to the same one ticket you've opened at first. 

See you in game!

:p_love:

P.S.: If you feel uncomfortable to explain the problem in English, you might want to try to use your mother language.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users