Cannot init d3d or grf file ERROR pls help - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Cannot init d3d or grf file ERROR pls help

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Kibek

Kibek

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 02:23 AM

Hi guys i just dowloanded yesterday the game and have that problem on the "tiltle" but only if i press "play classic" its happend if i press play i think thats the otehr server i cna log in without any trouble.

but i really want to play on the classic server my friend who want to play with me has the same problem in the folder  windows c gravity ragnarok online i can click on 2 "setup" and "setup classic" but on classic i cant change resolution i think thats the problem,we both me and freind have pretty new pcs windows 10 and an gaming pc,its strange that happend to both of us we look since days for  ro servers we tryed like 5 otehrs server where we had some lags but we had never troubels to log in =/ pls need help 

and sry for my bad english i hope u understand me

i also tryed this: http://steamcommunit...25525498605984/

#2 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 17 January 2018 - 02:43 AM

Welcome :)

See if the following resolves your issue:

1. On your device, browse to Ragnarok game folder. Default location: C:\Gravity\Ragnarok Online.
  2. Find Setup_Classic.exe (If Playing on Classic) or Setup.exe (If Playing on Renewal) right-click the file, choose Properties, choose Compatibility tab.
  3. Under Compatibility tab tick Run this program as an administrator.
  4. Click Apply then Ok.
  5. Launch Setup_Classic or Setup.exe, adjust the video settings, Ok when done.
  6. Launch the game client.

If that didn't resolve the issue repeat the steps till #2, find and adjust the compatibility mode to WinXP SP2/3.

Also, switching between Windowed and full screen modes may return different results.

Let us know how it goes.

#3 Hematoxilina

Hematoxilina

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 May 2019 - 09:37 PM

thanks so much tranquility, this helped me a lot!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users