• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 restlessfreak

restlessfreak

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 11:48 AM

I was overwhelmed to find out that the game really starts at level 50 or master level 1. I was told that the quests and maps from level 1 to level 50 didnt matter at all except for kharas, and that you should try to attain level 50 fast to switch to master level 1. And so I did with the help of players that boosted me.

But now i guess whats next for me to do? I kinda got lost when I got boosted. So I keep leveling and get ml points and buying up some levels, so at this point can anyone tell me what are the important things that I should do. Like buying up stat and skill point, getting titles suited for new master level and getting good gears perhaps?

Thanks.

#2 1131131129203649980

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 12:25 PM

thats the worst a new player can do, get boosted, leave that for your alts

you miss a lot: game mechanics, hystory, tutorials and more, now u are in the place of the game where is almost only grind

feel bad for you cause u will find the game mega boring and u will leave :(

#3 Arbalist

Arbalist

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1307 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 17 January 2018 - 12:59 PM

No need to shame him. A lot of people make that early mistake.

Back on topic if you prefer to slow down you can:

- Go back and do the quests you missed, this helps to familiarize yourself with the setting and unlock some dungeons

- Collect DNA along the way: Pets are always useful and you usually want to aim to collect any 100 to minimize the cooldown. 

- Make sure you've completed your Guardian quests in Prontera

If you wish to go ahead:
- Mostly just leveling up so you can start to complete some of the more rewarding daily quests. The stuff you mention are good goals to have too.

- Start trying to meet friends/guilds: as you approach around master level 20 you'll start to have to party up a lot more. It helps to have a bunch of familiar people to do it with and you can get additional help

Just have fun with it and explore at your own pace. It's a game after all. 

#4 restlessfreak

restlessfreak

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 02:47 PM

@Arbalist thanks for advice. I am getting the hang of this game and more familiar with it now. However there is still a lot more questions that I have. As for stat I distributed it and will distribute to STR and AGI equally because i have VIT now from cards that was given to me. Right now I am doing quest in morroc and trying to repeat it ( DAILY QUEST ) I think, main concern for me right now is my skills cool down is way to high to do a combo I am an assassin btw.

1. If I increase the skills to max level will they lower the cool down time?

2. Since exp rate now is back to normal, where would be best for me to farm master points?

#5 1131131129203649980

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 03:04 PM

srry didnt mean to shame him

is just that is nice to enjoy the game little by little but like arbalist said there are a lot u can do and learn also you can always ask here or in the game anything

anyway

1.- some skills reduce the coldown by leveling them but u have to check when you do, but normaly they dont reduce cooldown time. the way to reduce it is by getting more viggor

3.- u can wait to weekend when exp is x3 and find a party that is farming other way, doing quest. if u kill mobs by urself the best exp u get from mobs +/-2 levels from you (remember mobs lvl 51 = ml1, mobs lvl 60 = ml10 and so on)

#6 VanS3n

VanS3n

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 949 posts
  • Twitter:vans3n
  • LocationItaly | Philippines
  • Server:Odin

Posted 18 January 2018 - 03:34 PM

Nothing wrong with getting boosted IMO. I usually point out that even though they got boosted they should back track on their main story quests and such.. that way they can still be familiar with their skills without being lost in the chaos that is ML grinding. Most of the time they do still need to level their job level so backtracking on their quests would be the best approach to that.

When you are not grinding for ML or there are not much grinding parties, do khara quests and  or farm DNA frags for yourself. Getting that 99+ pets is something beneficial for you at ML. And yes do unlock most of the raid dungeons as early as possible. COA for example would be part of most of the rank a quests so unlocking that early would save you the hassle later. Wrapping up your khara quests and saving khara points would also be a good idea. Save enough points to challenge and acquire far more stronger khara titles which will be available to you as you level higher.

And when grinding for ML, try to max out your stat and skills buy farming MP and buying stat and skill pts with MP through Depara NPC. Maxing out your stats and skills would also make things easier as you grind to much difficult areas.

#7 restlessfreak

restlessfreak

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 02:55 AM

Thanks 

VanS3n 1131131129203649980

Question for DNA fragments, is there an npc that I can sell them to or make use of them? because I saw a lot of types for DNA fragments, example DNA binding protein, condor dna, sandman dna, poring dna. Are those what you mean I should farm?

Right now I am grinding in condors and doing daily quest in morroc just trying to repeat them I couldn't find a party tho for faster ML. Is there a dungeon for newbie MLs that party up together?

#8 1131131129203649980

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 04:59 AM

"Monsters drop 4 different DNA fragments: A, T, G, and C. You need all four from one monster and a Binding Protein in order to create that monster's DNA. DNA is basically the summon's EXP, which you need to level it up"

"Once the monster gains enough DNA to level up, you can now summon the monster. A monster needs to be at least Level 1 in order to be unlocked for summoning"

Here is all you need to know about pets, there is also a list with the pets you can have and what they do: http://ragnarok.wiki...ummoning_System

BTW: you just right click the DNA you get, for example condor DNA, and you will get one of the fragments(A,T,G,C) when you have the four of them you can join them using one DNa binding proteing to get a full DNA to spawn a pet, you can see your pets and join the fragments in the Monster Sumoning Collection that is in the second page of the game menu (it say DNA) or with the hotkey [

#9 Knightfall

Knightfall

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 11 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/Knightfall1972
  • LocationEdmonton

Posted 20 January 2018 - 10:15 PM

Definitely do the Saintless storyline, if you haven't already.

#10 restlessfreak

restlessfreak

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 01:19 PM

Hi 

1. Thanks for the replies, but the stainless quest that you said which map is this ?

2. I've been doing some upgrading using polinium but they are a bit expensive to purchase since I am using master points, is there any mobs that drop this? and last question

3. Its about "Blind Rune Hole" ive seen 1 player have put something on this slot that give him +80 stat. Where do I get those and how I put them in weapon?

Ty in advance.

#11 Atha

Atha

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1254 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 21 January 2018 - 01:27 PM

You can get polinium from the daily quests in the pre-ML areas

#12 Arbalist

Arbalist

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1307 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 03:04 PM

Hi 

1. Thanks for the replies, but the stainless quest that you said which map is this ?

2. I've been doing some upgrading using polinium but they are a bit expensive to purchase since I am using master points, is there any mobs that drop this? and last question

3. Its about "Blind Rune Hole" ive seen 1 player have put something on this slot that give him +80 stat. Where do I get those and how I put them in weapon?

Ty in advance.

Never buy Polinium. Don't think about refining until you're at least ML 20 (most don't even look at it until ML30). Even when you get there, try to avoid using Polinium, they suck. Blessing Powders and Lucky Powders are cheap enough to use regularly. Don't forget to protect your gear with Infinium as well.

As for the rune system. "Blind Rune Holes" need a corresponding Puncher to "open". Everything in Master Level uses Rocket Punchers. Only after opening them, then you can put in specific "Runes". Red into Red, Blue into Blue, etc. There are other colours like Gray, Purple, Gold also have specific Runes they can house which I don't remember off the top of my head. I believe +80 Bind Runes can only go into Purple. Bind Runes (note there's no L this time) are a specific set of runes that you can build by completing Daily Quests in Morroc. The exchange NPCs are in Prontera and are available in +80, +50, +25, and +10 stat variants.

Edited by Arbalist, 21 January 2018 - 03:05 PM.

#13 restlessfreak

restlessfreak

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 11:27 PM

Thanks 

Atha Arbalist

but I think I got a bit lost there about the blind rune holes. So I use rocket punchers to open them and they will randomly select what color of rune i can put them right? Blue is for blue, red is for red etc. So I guess my question is. Where to get rocket punchers? And what do you mean by " (note there's no L this time)" ? I have been doing daily quest in morroc for 3 days now and I am at ML 13 I think but i never get a reward for bind runes..Or perhaps my level is not enough to get that daily quest?

#14 1131131129203649980

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 22 January 2018 - 06:06 AM

rocket punchers are to open the slot for runes, if they are not open runes can't be used

you get them by crafting them with the blacksmith job

there are different types of runes and rune holes:

Bind runes can be of STR, INT, AGI, and the best are +50 and +80 (there are other of VIT and WIS but only are +10)

Blueseed Runes gives all the stats in 1 rune (STR, INT, AGI, VIT and WiS) and are from lvl 1 to 50 (lvl 50 gives +71 to all stats)

Redseed Runes can be Blood or Flame, Blood gives Dodge and Parry, and Flame gives Hit, Vigor and Haste. both are from lvl 1 to 50

Greenseed Runes Gives little abilities, like a shield, a cure, more damage, more defense etc, and the max level dependen on the ability

Equipment can have

Bind rune holes (the grey ones), are for Bind runes of STR, INT or AGI +50 max

Blue rune holes, are for Blueseed runes

Red rune holes are for Redseed runes

Green rune holes are for Greenseed runes

Purple rune holes are for Bind runes of STR, INT or AGI but +80 max

and Gold rune holes are for blue red or green runes

ill be doing a little guide later, as everything is better to make and get the stuff yourself but you can buy everything to other people on chat or in the AuctionHouse

BTW here is an example of a Equipment with 2 bind, 1 blue, 1 red and 1 green rune hole (dont use bind runes that are not +50. the +6 int  here that the player used are useless)

ulsMHYo.png

Edited by 1131131129203649980, 22 January 2018 - 06:17 AM.

#15 restlessfreak

restlessfreak

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 25 January 2018 - 08:05 AM

Hi 

Where can I get those seed runes and puncher holes? And I noticed on my equipment I can only put 1 seed rune? Are there any special kind of equipment that I need to wear? I am ML 15 but still dont know where to get gears or runes that are valuable. And another are loots that have value that I can sell in auction to gain zen I think im gonna need alot since I can see people selling stuffs for 900k zen I dont even have 1k zen lol

#16 1131131129203649980

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 25 January 2018 - 08:23 AM

green equipment have 1 rune slot, bue and purple have more

at ml15 you can use Joser equiopment that is ML10 and can be crafted by Artisan (most equipment) and Blacksmith (warrior and knight)

but i recommend you to try to get to ML20 to use Osiris equipment that is purple and much beter and is crafted too.

or if you manage to get to ML27 buy the Lich set that is more cheap cause is a drop and is purple

here is the guide i told you about runes:

https://forums.warpp...ow-about-runes/

also here is a guide on how to get money

https://forums.warpp...arn-zenny-2017/

Edited by 1131131129203649980, 25 January 2018 - 02:15 PM.

#17 restlessfreak

restlessfreak

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 11:42 PM

Thanks 

About the Osiris gears, where can I get the materials because I heard there is a lot to craft just 1 osiris. Any link or guide that you can give me? Also the blacksmith NPC and Artisan NPC doesn't have the scroll for me to learn to craft these, so I don't  have the scrolls yet to craft these where to get those?

Edited by restlessfreak, 01 February 2018 - 12:11 AM.

#18 1131131129203649980

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 06:58 AM

uXhVDQc.png

All the sets ask the same materials (i think those with 2 weapons ask more)

like i said somewhere you can check the recipes that you dont have in the Job menu (J) and in the "not learned" tab

OSIRIS TOMB

- Osiris(BOSS) (yellow element)

- Determination of Pharaoh

- Will of Pharaoh

- Recipes for Osiris Weapons

- Set(BOSS) (green element)

- Faith of Pharaoh

- Trust of Pharaoh

- Recipes for Osiris Equipement

- Anubis (Boss) (green element)

- Authority of Pharaoh

- Recipes for Osiris Accesories

- All the other mobs (mummy, requiem, isis, zombie, etc)

- Eternal Flame (you can get this one in mukas too)

DAYR DESSERT TEMPLE 2

- Firmament of Dayr Element (yellow element)

- Source of pure firmament

- Float Priest of life (Blue element)

- Source of pure life

- Freyjanity Fighter (no element)

- Tri-element Essence ( you can get this from Guard of firmament and Inspecter of firmament (yellow element), but you will have to change channel since there is 2 each chanel)

DAYR DESSERT TEMPLE 3

- Earth of dayr element (Green element)

- Source of Pure Earth

For the High Grade Pillarnium, there is two ways, buying them with Master Points in Dapara NPC, or crafting them 

to craft them you will need the recipe for alchemist (dont know where to get it lol but you could ask in chat to craft)

and the matteriall you need is: five Pillarnium Fragment for Crafting for each High Grade Pillarnium

The pillarnium fragment fro crafting, you can get it with a blacksmith farming  them from the floor in dayr dessert

#19 restlessfreak

restlessfreak

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 11:43 PM

Thanks 

This helped me alot I was able to craft me an Osiris Claw but with no plus or upgrades. I tried to use polinium but it broke on me. >.< I managed to get another set of materials but Im afraid that I will break it again with polinums, Is there a much efficient way to UPG my osiris gears? Or maybe up to a point where in it is a safe +

#20 1131131129203649980

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 02 February 2018 - 04:40 AM

Like Arbalist said in this same post xD

Never buy Polinium. Don't think about refining until you're at least ML 20 (most don't even look at it until ML30). Even when you get there, try to avoid using Polinium, they suck. Blessing Powders and Lucky Powders are cheap enough to use regularly. Don't forget to protect your gear with Infinium as well.

its only safo to +1

most people doesnt +20 its sets cause infinium is expensive unless you get them in an event

what you can do is honing it and put runes and that should be enough

also make sure to have a good set of cards and title

you can farm mummy cards in Osiris tomb and ask someone for the Fast & Furious Title

also you could get a healing pet, the easiest is Willow worker that you can kill in sograt dessert 203, 272

Edited by 1131131129203649980, 02 February 2018 - 04:48 AM.

#21 restlessfreak

restlessfreak

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 02 February 2018 - 06:31 PM

I see alot of people who upgraded their OSI, they even tell me in game that I should get it atleast + 8 thats why I wanted to know where to get infinium. BTW what does honing do? Is that the one that makes your weapon glow?

I saw the guide about upgrading the gears, but it doesn't say where or how to get the Infinium and powders needed to do it. 

Edited by restlessfreak, 02 February 2018 - 06:33 PM.

#22 1131131129203649980

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 02 February 2018 - 07:15 PM

thats because they have infinium from events, since you are new you dont :P, so the best is to do your own stuff untill you have the money or items from events

honning gives extra stats in equipment

you can check here -> https://forums.warpp...ally-explained/

infinium and powder are kafra items that you buy with real money

you can buy them from other players (expensive)

or get them in events like Happy Hour box

anway you can try and buy some infinium/powder or wait till an event 

but i recommend you to honning your gear get good cards and tittles

btw in the next weeks there is gona be an event and more likely to have tittles

#23 restlessfreak

restlessfreak

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 08:40 AM

Thanks 

I kinda hit a speed bump again. I did honing on equipment but there seems to be a lot of it and materials are hard to get. And I use 50% honing which I can pick up whenever doing HGS quest. But which one should I use better for my gears? there are a lot of different types of it as I found. And they say I should hone until I get a good stats on the gear but materials for removing it is difficult to find and to hone it again. So I guess I just got to know where to get some items right now.

1. Honing scrub

2. rocket punchers

3. thief potion ( this one people say that I need but I dont know where to get )

Thanks.

With the infinium powders for getting +10 +15 +20 on gears I cannot afford to buy them lol so I guess I have to give up on this one.

Edited by restlessfreak, 11 February 2018 - 08:43 AM.

#24 1131131129203649980

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 08:58 AM

beside buying them with real money or buying from other players and getting them in event boxes like happy hour box. you get them:

Honing scrub is mainly a premium item since the way to get it is in phantom pyramid but there are plenty of ways of getting phantom stones like pandora boxes or daily attendance.

Rocket punchers are made by blacksmiths, if you have one, check the runes guides i left in this same thread.

thief potion is the same as honing scrub. phantom pyramid

#25 restlessfreak

restlessfreak

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 09:25 AM

Thanks

Yeah Im kinda farming HHB right now and getting phantom stones and infinium. Although they are not tradable, question is do I put the and open the HHB boxes on my main character since they are not tradable or its better to open them on ML1 - ML5 hhb farmer so that this char could use the thief potions to help out on hhb drops? Any tips?

Btw I found out that rocket punchers are only until cazar set and wont even work on edgga gear. Where could I get punchers for higher level items?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users