January 18th Renewal Maintenance - Page 3 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

January 18th Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
100 replies to this topic

#51 kubikyuu

kubikyuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1046 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 January 2018 - 10:07 AM

They changed Low TI map once (used to be Turtle Dungeon F1) and High TI Map twice, if I remember correctly (Used to be Detar's Treasury, then Pyramids B2?). They never changed HTI after they changed it to Moskovia Dungeon because some influent many people told them no to. Mid TI was never touched as far as I know. It's about time to change it...

From when I started playing High TI went:

Abyss Lake 3 -> Malangdo Dungeon (much QQ for it being super wide open) -> I think there was something else here but I forgot/unsure -> Moskovia 2 (people QQed hard) -> Pyramids (moc_pryd06, extremely bad map cause no way to dodge other parties than with gwings, it made a lot of people ingame agree that Mosc 2 was actually much better) -> Moscovia 2

And Mosc 2 is amazing if you do not walk in small stupid circles or keep backtracking. Minimap helps if you still don't know the map well enough. :u

I still hate Mid TI with it's looks-walkable-but-is-not-walkable-and-can't-be-casted-over-while-you-actually-can-cast-over-the-cell-that-looks-the-same-just-a-few-cells-further carp the most.

And I doubt that there will be any other map as good as Abyss Lake 3 for most people.

#52 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 January 2018 - 10:44 AM

From when I started playing High TI went:

Abyss Lake 3 -> Malangdo Dungeon (much QQ for it being super wide open) -> I think there was something else here but I forgot/unsure -> Moskovia 2 (people QQed hard) -> Pyramids (moc_pryd06, extremely bad map cause no way to dodge other parties than with gwings, it made a lot of people ingame agree that Mosc 2 was actually much better) -> Moscovia 2

And Mosc 2 is amazing if you do not walk in small stupid circles or keep backtracking. Minimap helps if you still don't know the map well enough. :u

I still hate Mid TI with it's looks-walkable-but-is-not-walkable-and-can't-be-casted-over-while-you-actually-can-cast-over-the-cell-that-looks-the-same-just-a-few-cells-further carp the most.

And I doubt that there will be any other map as good as Abyss Lake 3 for most people.

This! I forgot about Malangdo dungeon, which really sucked. Moscovia Dungeon can be terrible with PUGs, but can be great with a minimously organized party. From my point of view, Abyss Lake 3 was the best of them all. Pyramids with portal was also great.

Geffen Dungeon MID TI map has always been terrible, many people have always complained about it, but they never changed it. And from my point of view, since you can only go either right or left, up or down (depending on the spot), people rarely get lost from their parties there... the problem is that it's really difficult to find Mid TI Parties compared to Low and High.

#53 Blueness

Blueness

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 443 posts
  • LocationNew Mexico
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 January 2018 - 10:48 AM

Is the pool truly random because Gargs were definitely in low TI in the last month since I started playing renewal again,

Edited by Blueness, 18 January 2018 - 10:48 AM.

#54 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 18 January 2018 - 10:51 AM

Enforcer Shoes still missing the +7 effect for +1% Meteor Assault damage per base lvl. (pretty sure you can just add that as the call already exists as a +0 effect)

Also, change the TI BGM :T

The effect is there, it's just not in the description. That has been fixed on my end.

#55 Amongluttony

Amongluttony

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1649 posts
  • Server:Elitists player

Posted 18 January 2018 - 11:06 AM

Is the pool truly random because Gargs were definitely in low TI in the last month since I started playing renewal again,

you left  the test sakray RE:Start server?!

#56 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 18 January 2018 - 01:10 PM

They never changed a TI monster before, no matter how many players asked for it. I really doubt they will do it now.

I guess you're right away this time rolf

#57 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 01:34 PM

Hello,

Please do not repeat the same post/request over and over again in the same thread, aka spam.

Posts of spam and their responses have been purged.

#58 Anonymous777

Anonymous777

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 01:34 PM

I actually really enjoy weeks like this, weeks with minor updates where we can relax and enjoy what we currently have. 

#59 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 18 January 2018 - 02:46 PM

Put map with water for TI please. So people can use waterball

#60 Amongluttony

Amongluttony

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1649 posts
  • Server:Elitists player

Posted 18 January 2018 - 02:52 PM

I was thinking something about maps, but, can iRO have their own customize maps, at least for turn ins?

#61 Magus

Magus

Magnus Exorcismus

• RO1 Production
  • 670 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 02:58 PM

Renewal is open.

#62 kappakeepokupo

kappakeepokupo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1201 posts
  • LocationPH

Posted 18 January 2018 - 03:06 PM

remove laggy snow pls

#63 MilkyThief

MilkyThief

Guide Master

• Members
  • 881 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts
  • Server:Renewal/Chaos

Posted 18 January 2018 - 03:10 PM

@Camp or @Magus

I dunno if it was this maint but it may have removed the sprite and any info with unidentified Costume Shining Santa Porings.

The item can be viewed, moved and treated as normal. It also goes to the correct sprite when identified.

Xwkm31g.png

#64 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 03:16 PM

@Camp or @Magus

I dunno if it was this maint but it may have removed the sprite and any info with unidentified Costume Shining Santa Porings.

The item can be viewed, moved and treated as normal. It also goes to the correct sprite when identified.

Xwkm31g.png

The staff are aware, it has been like that for more than a week from what I can tell.

The issue is with the unidentified state not pointing correctly to the sprite info/name.

#65 angelopaol1011

angelopaol1011

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 684 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 18 January 2018 - 03:32 PM

Same thing happened with my Christmas Santa Hat costume. N/A but once I clicked, my ragna enters error and need to shutdown.

#66 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 04:00 PM

A patch will be released soon to address unidentified Shining Santa Poring headgear error.

#67 Vhaaaaan

Vhaaaaan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 04:55 PM

Dungeon Teleporter is bugged. It doesn't let me book Clock Tower, and choosing the option Byalan Island books me to Clock Tower. 

#68 Magus

Magus

Magnus Exorcismus

• RO1 Production
  • 670 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 05:14 PM

Dungeon Teleporter is bugged. It doesn't let me book Clock Tower, and choosing the option Byalan Island books me to Clock Tower. 

Thanks for the report, I can confirm it's currently bugged and will be fixed. 

#69 yosummer

yosummer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 776 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 18 January 2018 - 05:43 PM

DO NOT ASK FOR TI MAP CHANGE!

i repeat

重要的事情说三遍

ya'll know why

#70 yosummer

yosummer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 776 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 18 January 2018 - 05:44 PM

one more thing: pls enable Gramps to remove Blue ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ Card, thxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

found the npc in eden

Edited by yosummer, 19 January 2018 - 01:35 AM.

#71 BlackMeow

BlackMeow

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2929 posts
  • LocationTree
  • Server:Both

Posted 18 January 2018 - 05:54 PM

implementing a bugged feature. :sigh: sakray is just for show afterall

#72 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 05:58 PM

Just got out of a quick meeting with the studio. I will do a more in depth write up tomorrow. But the TL:DR for renewal is were getting 16.2 in April, jRO second costumes should arrive this year, looking at increasing instance rewards across the board.

#73 kappakeepokupo

kappakeepokupo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1201 posts
  • LocationPH

Posted 18 January 2018 - 06:04 PM

Just got out of a quick meeting with the studio. I will do a more in depth write up tomorrow. But the TL:DR for renewal is were getting 16.2 in April, jRO second costumes should arrive this year, looking at increasing instance rewards across the board.

Sounds good. Anyone have an idea what updates are in 16.2? I'm lazy to look for it at the translation section :(

#74 DarkOrinus

DarkOrinus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 985 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 06:04 PM

:p_love:  :p_love:  :p_love:

#75 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 18 January 2018 - 06:15 PM

I would like the instances fixed before increasing the "rewards".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users