hashtagplus4

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 05:18 AM

1. miracle status

what is miracle status?

how do you get miracle status?

can you stack heat skills during miracle status?

2. solar, lunar, stellar (cosmic) union

during cosmic union, does every hit of heat skill drains your hp?

3. kihop and wrath

- do they stack?

- do they affect overall atk or just weapon/equip atk?

tak~

#2 Sladeero

Sladeero

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 20 January 2018 - 05:47 PM

1) Miracle Status-

Random chance ability to use any celestial skills regardless of celestial association (Sun, Moon, Stars) for a short period.

Again, it's totally random so the only way to trigger it is to fight and once in a while it happens. Not useful since you can't depend on it.

2) Union- 

Makes you fly and do extra dmg. Eats through your HP so quickly (2% per hit). So if you do 10 hits/sec that's 20% of your heath and you are dead in 5 secs. Good luck on that.

3) Kihop and Wrath-

As far as I know, yes they stack. So if you have 10 people in the party besides yourself then +100% to your dmg. Good luck finding 10 people who want to party with a TKM.

It should be overall dmg with stats and other things taken into account like elements on weapons and elemental resistance.

#3 hashtagplus4

hashtagplus4

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 25 January 2018 - 07:56 PM

thanks Sladeero.

I have more questions about tkm skills.

1. the wiki says you can reset sls place. does it also reset sls target? found the answer in another thread. you can reset both place and target.

2. can you use all sls perception on one map, for example low TI map? will i be able to use all 3 heat skills simultaneously dealing 3x damage?

3. same question for sls opposition and wrath. can you use it all for one class, giving you 3x bonus dmg against them in pvp/woe?

i actually plan to create another tkm just to answer those questions, but i can't play for 3 days.

my goal:

create several tkms (i have 1 now) for weekly ti and woe te.

i see other official revo-classic already have taekwon class. i wanna play tkm in our revo-classic in the future, and since revo-classic use mostly renewal mechanics, i'm testing it out in renewal chaos.

Edited by hashtagplus4, 26 January 2018 - 02:26 AM.

#4 Sladeero

Sladeero

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 27 January 2018 - 02:44 PM

thanks Sladeero.

I have more questions about tkm skills.

1. the wiki says you can reset sls place. does it also reset sls target? found the answer in another thread. you can reset both place and target.

2. can you use all sls perception on one map, for example low TI map? will i be able to use all 3 heat skills simultaneously dealing 3x damage?

3. same question for sls opposition and wrath. can you use it all for one class, giving you 3x bonus dmg against them in pvp/woe?

i actually plan to create another tkm just to answer those questions, but i can't play for 3 days.

my goal:

create several tkms (i have 1 now) for weekly ti and woe te.

i see other official revo-classic already have taekwon class. i wanna play tkm in our revo-classic in the future, and since revo-classic use mostly renewal mechanics, i'm testing it out in renewal chaos.

2. Yes, you can set all 3 perceptions on the same map. This is pointless for "Heat" skills since they are tied to the map and not the day of the week.

3) Wrath skills are only used against 1 monster regardless of the day of the week (go figure). Again, you are targeting that monster, not the day of the week.

"Protections" have to be used on the correct map, on the correct day. Blessings have to the be used on the correct target, on the correct day. Confusing enough? LOL

Good news is the new Star Emperor will have skills, which require skill pts, that enable you to reset supposedly. This removes the need for the cumbersome task of "resetting your places/targets/skills of the Sun/Moon/Stars. They should have done this a long time ago.

Hope this helps.

Edited by Sladeero, 27 January 2018 - 02:45 PM.

#5 hashtagplus4

hashtagplus4

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 05 February 2018 - 08:52 PM

hi thanks again Sladeero

i think i have more understanding how their skill works in general. so blessing and protection is pretty useless eh? because i can't always know when will i be able to play. about 'the correct day' does it mean day of the week or day of the month? 

i did some test.

1. you can set all sls opposition to one player class (size don't matter) and the bonus stacks! unfortunately for monsters, you need the appropriate size.

2. heat skills don't stack, at least in pvp. it deals the sampe 'SP' damage over time even if i use all three heat skills at the same time.

that's good to hear about star emeperor. tkm is my fav class now. i hope they come to revo-classic soon because star emperor will most likely be further in the future.

#6 hashtagplus4

hashtagplus4

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 10:48 AM

do you know how SLS team up work? does the monk need to actualy use raging thrust on a monster to activate the bonus for tkm and vice versa? do they need to be on the same screen and/or attack the same monster? or do you automatically get the bonus by just having the required skill?

#7 Sladeero

Sladeero

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 05:10 PM

do you know how SLS team up work? does the monk need to actualy use raging thrust on a monster to activate the bonus for tkm and vice versa? do they need to be on the same screen and/or attack the same monster? or do you automatically get the bonus by just having the required skill?

SLS Team-up should work. The skill is a simple passive "dice" roll while attacking with Counter Kick as a TKM or Raging Trifecta Blow as a Monk/Champion. 

- When a TKM does Counter-kick a Monk/Champion has increased chance to trigger Raging Trifecta Blow

- Same for Monk with a TKM trying to do Counter Kick.

When attacking as either class the game is calculating your chances for which skills will trigger based on the skill percentages. You can find these all on the iRO wiki pages.

They were skills intended to gain synergy between the classes since they are both hand/foot style martial arts...two sides of the same coin for lack of better words. Unfortunately, Monk out-paced TKMs. Therefore, I do not know how many folks would like to team up with a TKM at this point.

I was originally going to play monk but noticed the TK class chars and played that instead for a rather solid period. 

I really like the game but too many bots and other unresolved issues just become too much. If you still enjoy it then I encourage you to find good friends to team up. Enjoy it for what it is. 

Good luck in Midgard. 

Edited by Sladeero, 06 February 2018 - 05:16 PM.

#8 hashtagplus4

hashtagplus4

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 06:00 PM

SLS Team-up should work. Again, I do not know how many folks would like to team up with a TKM. 

I was originally going to play monk but noticed the TK class chars and played that instead for a rather solid period. 

I really like the game but too many bots and other unresolved issues just become too much. If you still enjoy it then I encourage you to find good friends to team up. Enjoy it for what it is. 

Good luck in Midgard. 

i exclusively play solo now. so i wonder if it's possible to multiclient the monk and leave him sitting somwhere to get the bonus from SLS team up. but i guess you need the monk to actually use the raging thrust skill?

i only play because i no longer have the time and desire to find new games, so i just try to take the most out of the only games i know. the only other games i play are lol and dota2 which can be frustrating at times.

thanks sladeero.

#9 Sladeero

Sladeero

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 06:25 PM

i exclusively play solo now. so i wonder if it's possible to multiclient the monk and leave him sitting somwhere to get the bonus from SLS team up. but i guess you need the monk to actually use the raging thrust skill?

i only play because i no longer have the time and desire to find new games, so i just try to take the most out of the only games i know. the only other games i play are lol and dota2 which can be frustrating at times.

thanks sladeero.

I forget the rules on legally doing multi-client. It is possible though.

I don't bounce around much on games either. I usually find one and stick with it.

There are too many sink holes out there to drop your money into.

Edited by Sladeero, 06 February 2018 - 06:26 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users