Constant Disconnects while vending - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Constant Disconnects while vending

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 InuyashaDraconis

InuyashaDraconis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 163 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 January 2018 - 08:20 PM

Hello, so i just started playing a few days ago and noticed my vendor disconnects every 20 mins or so after no activity. I't strange because the clients i play on are fine  it only appears to be the vendor that's disconnecting.

It's making it VERY hard as a new/returning player to make money.

Also Can anyone give advice as to why when i click my alternate chars on the accounts it just says "Loading" and never goes past the char select screen.

Thanks in Advance

#2 Snuwfer

Snuwfer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 18 January 2018 - 08:24 PM

When you get the error of the loading screen not going past the select screen, when it just doesn't go particularly.

Load another client up, and login again while you're still loading on the seperate at the character selection screen from the first client. It will disconnect you fully from the servers and this way it clears the "cache" in a way, it's the easiest fix that I've found to this problem.

For the vendor constantly disconnecting, I'm not sure and you could perhaps send a ticket to the support team if you seriously think it isn't your internet.

Edited by Snuwfer, 18 January 2018 - 08:24 PM.

#3 InuyashaDraconis

InuyashaDraconis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 09:02 PM

When you get the error of the loading screen not going past the select screen, when it just doesn't go particularly.

Load another client up, and login again while you're still loading on the seperate at the character selection screen from the first client. It will disconnect you fully from the servers and this way it clears the "cache" in a way, it's the easiest fix that I've found to this problem.

For the vendor constantly disconnecting, I'm not sure and you could perhaps send a ticket to the support team if you seriously think it isn't your internet.

It might be the account itself, the account the vendor is on has like 8 characters on it and only the vendor is accessible.

Thank you for trying to help Snufur, but i did not understand your first paragraph. There is no "error", when you click your character you get a tiny box that says "loading into the world" or something. It does not got past this box, normally you click on the character you get the loading box then the loading screen to get in. My other characters do not go past the loading box to get to the loading screen. The loading screen box just stays up indefinitely. 

#4 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 18 January 2018 - 10:51 PM

I know this is not likely to be happening, but have you spammed Trade chat?

If not, then pass this question ^^

#5 InuyashaDraconis

InuyashaDraconis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 11:19 PM

No i only sent like 2 messages in trade chat but not on that account, It's funny because if i am using the account it's fine it stays up but if i let the window sit for 20 mins or so it disconnects almost as if it's a AFK timer kick. My two other accounts i can leave on forever and nothing happens.

Now the account that has the vendor that is disconnecting does not past the char selection screen on the 6 or so other characters, it says something about either loading or entering the world in a pop up box after selecting the char and does not proceed to the loading screen. The little loading/entering world pop up box just sits there forever, i left it for 35 mins and when i checked it still says "Entering world or Loading". I'm currently at work so i'm not sure what it says haha, i might just have to send a ticket in.

Is there such thing as a force disconnect hack? I have been trying to vend items and competing with others around me, i almost wonder if it's a force DC as some games have that hack issue.

#6 Cortiz

Cortiz

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationJunon
  • Server:Aura

Posted 19 January 2018 - 05:22 AM

Go to system and then go to option and check these boxes on your vendor.

Works for me most of the times

pt87.png

As for characters on a particular account that are not loading properly, that might happen from time to time.

"usually stuck in character server, selecting a difference character from that account might force fix/refresh it"

Give it a few days, if its still not automaticly resolved by then or after as server restart you should make a ticket.

#7 andyp1990

andyp1990

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 04:52 PM

I also got this issue, my vend allways dc's after a couple of hours

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users