#1 Kureiya

Kureiya

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 432 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:IRO Chaos

Posted 19 January 2018 - 05:52 AM

Hi. I want to recomend to server to add investment system in castle zone. Maybe u know how this system work the npc let u buy tickets every 2 weeks but u can trade them when u want. U need to spend time in that is not only go to npc buy all u need a leave. And it made a new economy around mats. U could add good rewards like obb,opb,speed potion boxes, condensed boxes, u can add here woe pot boxes too acound bound no problem. The thing is with this system dont going to see all maps full of brewers bots fighting for ranking because a npc sell unlimited witch starsand. With investment we gonna have a decent amount of supplies for everyone also a new economy around this items. Them a balance on the price of all items. Chaos server had this system when i play there some years ago. And was the best way to get supplies. Also sinks alot of zeny from server because this system worth to use with high amounts of zeny so u can get bulks of each material. Please check this system before add ur unlimited npc sellers. I forgot this systrm also activate guild dungeons after woe the entire server need to invest at least 1b during previously week for open guild dungeons if zeny wasnt invested people can do it after woe but with tickets already buyed before

Edited by Kureiya, 19 January 2018 - 09:38 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users