January 19th, 6:00PM - 6:10PM PST

Updates 

• Items
    • Boarding Halter becomes account bound again, was character bound
    • Chewing Gum becomes account bound, was character bound
    • Four Leaf Clover becomes account bound, was character bound
    • Brazil Twin Ribbon loses it's costume status
    • Brazil Twin Ribbon loses it's event stats
    • Valkyrie Box will no longer announce when a user gets a headgear.
    • Old Card Album (Achievement) becomes usable on all maps. (4:46pm edit)
    • Old Card Album (Achievement) contents now map that of Old Card Album(4:46pm edit)
  • Valkyrie Box Exchange program (5:00pm Edit)
    • If the above changes to the Valkyrie box unfairly affect your gear we are be willing to convert the box back into silvervine for you. The conversions will begin next week once we have the chance to get everything organized.
  • Monsters (5:33 Edit)
    • Kathryne Keyron levels, hp, and atk reduced to be inline with other bio 3 monsters
    • Margaretha Sorin levels, hp, and atk reduced to be inline with other bio 3 monsters  
    • Cecil Damon levels, hp, and atk reduced to be inline with other bio 3 monsters

Events

• Hunting Boards are in the following locations! Hunting Boards only give an additional 50% exp when turned in, however they will reward a small amount of Silvervine that counts towards the per character monthly cap.
    • Glast Heim (5 vine per turn in)
      • Board Location: glast_01 (367, 308)
    • Biolabs (7 vine per turn in)
      • Board Location: Lighthalzen city (194, 161)
    • *New* When turning in 5 or more hunt quests at once users will obtain 1 Valkyrie Box. This can only be obtained once every 72 hours. 
  • New Headgear Quests! 
    Spoiler

Cash Shop

Community

• Rally on RE:START livestream with CM Astra and JelloShaker Thursdays at 3:00PM PST! They're still giving away 7-Day VIP codes, so be sure to have your Power-Up page open when you tune in so you can snag a code and guess the right number! For more on how to redeem game codes, click here: How to Redeem Ragnarok Game Coupons

Server Status: OPEN

*Silvervine System

Spoiler

#2 tinga1

tinga1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 03:50 PM

I spent 1b in zeny to try to get the Brazil twin ribbon to not have status and be a visual stuck in my account? What do you intend to do with the server? When you do something, do not go back.

#3 Lilp

Lilp

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 542 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Loki Classic Server

Posted 19 January 2018 - 03:52 PM

I bought 20k+ worth of silvervines just to get the brazil twin ribbon and now you're nerfing the stats?  I want a refund.

#4 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 03:57 PM

I bought 20k+ worth of silvervines just to get the brazil twin ribbon and now you're nerfing the stats?  I want a refund.

The item description on all official specifically says that its supposed to be a normal headgear and any stats are from a long gone event. I am not even sure why it was a costume when delivered to us. So were fixing these bugs.

But yes if you want we will convert what came from the box back into silvervine.

#5 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 19 January 2018 - 03:58 PM

That reminds me.

Why are miniboss cards available through OCAs on iRO anyway? They're not on other servers. Maybe campitor just hates stealth classes or something.

#6 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 04:03 PM

That reminds me.

Why are miniboss cards available through OCAs on iRO anyway? They're not on other servers. Maybe campitor just hates stealth classes or something.

This has been the case long before I was employed here. I have no clue when the change went through.

#7 Lilp

Lilp

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 542 posts
  • Server:Loki Classic Server

Posted 19 January 2018 - 04:03 PM

The item description on all official specifically says that its supposed to be a normal headgear and any stats are from a long gone event. I am not even sure why it was a costume when delivered to us. So were fixing these bugs.

But yes if you want we will convert what came from the box back into silvervine.

Do I msg you or send in a ticket?

#8 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 04:05 PM

Do I msg you or send in a ticket?

Both please so I can make sure it happens right.

#9 tinga1

tinga1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 04:06 PM

About the expenses I had in zeny buying silvervine and opening up to get my twin brazil ribbon? What are you going to do?

I do not accept to lose in this way, I play this 24h chasing after my items

#10 Stephcake

Stephcake

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1041 posts
  • Twitter:stephstiel
  • LocationUK
  • Server:Odin

Posted 19 January 2018 - 04:07 PM

Maybe, just maybe, you guys should finally add descriptions of the items you sell in boxes to patch notes so people know what's bugged and what isn't. Seeing how there are different versions of so many headgears and all.

#11 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 19 January 2018 - 04:07 PM

This has been the case long before I was employed here. I have no clue when the change went through.

Well I hate to argue but gtb was always enabled on iRO. I don't see the difference between a card that invalidates a whole class and a gtb which reinforces the need for wizards to force cranial off.

Anyway this isn't the time nor place for it, I just think it's a terrible decision. =/ I'm done now. 

#12 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 04:09 PM

About the expenses I had in zeny buying silvervine and opening up to get my twin brazil ribbon? What are you going to do?

I do not accept to lose in this way, I play this 24h chasing after my items

We will convert your unwanted items from the box back into silvervine. Unfortunately the Twin Brazil Ribbon needs to be fixed.

#13 Renaru

Renaru

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationThe Dream World~
  • Server:Re:Start

Posted 19 January 2018 - 04:12 PM

Camp, why are Halter Leads still character bound? This happened Wednesday, It's been known since Wednesday, It is now Friday night and this is going to have a decently large affect on people for WoE tomorrow. People use Halter Leads to get to castles faster and that walking time can greatly affect outcomes.

This is an issue with ALL Halters, not just Halters coming from the new lootboxes.

#14 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 04:12 PM

Maybe, just maybe, you guys should finally add descriptions of the items you sell in boxes to patch notes so people know what's bugged and what isn't. Seeing how there are different versions of so many headgears and all.

It shall be so going forward. I will see if I can get a Lua -> BBcode conversion going. Currently we only have a lua -> HTML. But even so going forward that is what we will do.

#15 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 04:14 PM

Camp, why are Halter Leads still character bound? This happened Wednesday, It's been known since Wednesday, It is now Friday night and this is going to have a decently large affect on people for WoE tomorrow. People use Halter Leads to get to castles faster and that walking time can greatly affect outcomes.

This is an issue with ALL Halters, not just Halters coming from the new lootboxes.

That is one of the thing's this restart will fix.

#16 physotkm

physotkm

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 04:19 PM

Are you going to look into the bio3 female monsters still having crazy hp/stats also? They all still have 100k+ HP when their classic counterparts only have 47-62k HP respectively.

#17 Renaru

Renaru

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationThe Dream World~
  • Server:Re:Start

Posted 19 January 2018 - 04:25 PM

That is one of the thing's this restart will fix.

Thank you :D

#18 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 04:25 PM

Are you going to look into the bio3 female monsters still having crazy hp/stats also? They all still have 100k+ HP when their classic counterparts only have 47-62k HP respectively.

i will look right now.

#19 BozidaR1390

BozidaR1390

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 04:37 PM

I was seriously hoping there would be something to sink zeny into with this. Just put the raffler back in till maint next week when you can have something else ready =/

#20 Stephcake

Stephcake

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1041 posts
  • Twitter:stephstiel
  • LocationUK
  • Server:Odin

Posted 19 January 2018 - 04:45 PM

It shall be so going forward. I will see if I can get a Lua -> BBcode conversion going. Currently we only have a lua -> HTML. But even so going forward that is what we will do.

Looking forward to it.

You know you could've saved yourself a lot of grief if people had known that headgear doesn't actually give stats and thus the whole box is a bit less p2w, right? :P

#21 Magus

Magus

Magnus Exorcismus

• RO1 Production
  • 670 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 05:06 PM

Server is open again.

#22 Panteperu

Panteperu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 584 posts
  • Server:Ragnarok Transcendence

Posted 19 January 2018 - 05:11 PM

Can we have the old raffle back please? Zeny keeps losing its value every week.

#23 Aruteeru

Aruteeru

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 127 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 January 2018 - 05:11 PM

^

this

One of my frustrations with this server is that when things are released and they are listed, they have absolutely no information on what they are or the stats they bring. I didn't play much of RO before so I have no idea and have to google them,which is annoying, and then who knows if they are going to have the same stats or anything since this server may have different stats.

#24 Panteperu

Panteperu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 584 posts
  • Server:Ragnarok Transcendence

Posted 19 January 2018 - 08:50 PM

Is there an achievement with an OCA as reward?

#25 spider

spider

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 January 2018 - 12:13 AM

Why not make it possible to storage the "Miracle Tonic"? It's not going to be very useful for my 99 priest..

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users