#1 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 19 January 2018 - 11:12 PM

NCT problems.

For a solo player like myself, having to battle against 12 soloists in a full party is tediously annoying. I see people just hogging mob and dragging it everywhere without killing it asap. Literally people dragging mobs of 20 all around the map, not even trying to kill it. I have to wing like 10-20 times before finding a mob of 4 measly monsters, if that. I manual nonstop in NCT too because im currently working a gen account and pushing it hard so this is very frustrating.

So for me, to see this behavior when it feels like the entire party of 12 is everywhere and no monsters are available for any actual soloists not tacked to a party, this is an open invitation for me to KS your mob (and no, i won't hesitate to do so when conditions are that bad).

Yeah, you heard correctly. I will KS the crap out of your mob if i see you dragging stuff around and not killing it. Im on manual and i dont have time to wait for your mob greed lol. Apologies if i know you personally and i've already KS'd you a bunch, but its too much to see all of that mob hogging. It sucks to even have to make this post because i generally leave people and their mobs alone. I wing almost immediately when seeing other people killing stuff. But as i said, it's too much.

Spotlight + server exp event = you're going to have these parties of 12 going on nonstop, all week long. Which means im going to KS you all week long if i see you selfishly dragging mob everywhere without killing it.

If you want this problem fixed (because i doubt im the only one who feels this way), then i highly suggest temporarily raising the spawn count for NCT while you have this exp event in play.

#2 Doomsquare

Doomsquare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts
  • Server:iRO Brooms \o/

Posted 19 January 2018 - 11:20 PM

Mob train is not allowed. KS isn't too.

You can be a good sport and let the GM's handle it lol

#3 Scuba

Scuba

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3225 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 January 2018 - 11:24 PM

Just KS the crap out of them. People don't get banned anymore silly goose.

#4 deforte

deforte

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 11:26 PM

but... spotlight means higher mobs spawn

#5 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3956 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 19 January 2018 - 11:27 PM

how dare you KS my mobs just cos my RK is killing them slowly lol

#6 deforte

deforte

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 11:32 PM

RK? killing them slowly? like 1 out of 20 e.g. counting cows before you sleep? xD

#7 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3028 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground

Posted 19 January 2018 - 11:33 PM

but... spotlight means higher mobs spawn

NCT has their spawn rates perma 2x so spotlight doesn't increase the spawn rate to 4x.

If its AB luring I get it, but if its killer classes..... :hmm:  Just kill and wing, you don't need to lure a very big mob. 

#8 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 19 January 2018 - 11:37 PM

I just went there to make a video. It's very nice there. I was surprised people didnt really KS. I didnt mind people dragging around a small area but if they were dragging across the room, then lol. I just went there to wing. Didnt see mobs? Winged again otherwise killed mobs then winged. So I dont know if people there were dragging mobs or not. There was one ranger who did and I got her name but it's ok as it happened only once. That place was crowded but very neat.

#9 deforte

deforte

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 11:38 PM

NCT has their spawn rates perma 2x so spotlight doesn't increase the spawn rate to 4x.

good to know, thanks.

But OP's dilemma is to KS or not, since both KSing and Mob training is wrong. who will ban first? Is there a jury here in iRO? who justify things?

#10 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 11:39 PM

You can be a good sport and let the GM's handle it lol

i was going to but then i remembered:

Just KS the crap out of them. People don't get banned anymore silly goose.

but yeah the mob training is highly annoying. as yama mentioned, there's no need to do it. killing 3+ is reasonable, even if some of us can handle 20+ with ease. if i see anyone mob training, your mob is going to get wrecked and i have no shame in being 100% honest about that.

#11 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 11:41 PM

I would ban mob training first. No mob training, no KS'ing  :heh:

#12 Doomsquare

Doomsquare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 11:57 PM

This thread is gonna get Cinnabomb soon xD

#13 deforte

deforte

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 11:57 PM

with that i vote ChakriGuard to become GM Lord iRO Chaos xD

#14 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 12:07 AM

with that i vote ChakriGuard to become GM Lord iRO Chaos xD

Well then, everyone'd get free MvP of choice every my birthday!  :no1:

#15 DataDrain

DataDrain

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1552 posts
  • LocationPadepokan Pencak Silat
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 20 January 2018 - 12:13 AM

NCT problems.

For a solo player like myself, having to battle against 12 soloists in a full party is tediously annoying. I see people just hogging mob and dragging it everywhere without killing it asap. Literally people dragging mobs of 20 all around the map, not even trying to kill it. I have to wing like 10-20 times before finding a mob of 4 measly monsters, if that. I manual nonstop in NCT too because im currently working a gen account and pushing it hard so this is very frustrating.

So for me, to see this behavior when it feels like the entire party of 12 is everywhere and no monsters are available for any actual soloists not tacked to a party, this is an open invitation for me to KS your mob (and no, i won't hesitate to do so when conditions are that bad).

Yeah, you heard correctly. I will KS the crap out of your mob if i see you dragging stuff around and not killing it. Im on manual and i dont have time to wait for your mob greed lol. Apologies if i know you personally and i've already KS'd you a bunch, but its too much to see all of that mob hogging. It sucks to even have to make this post because i generally leave people and their mobs alone. I wing almost immediately when seeing other people killing stuff. But as i said, it's too much.

Spotlight + server exp event = you're going to have these parties of 12 going on nonstop, all week long. Which means im going to KS you all week long if i see you selfishly dragging mob everywhere without killing it.

If you want this problem fixed (because i doubt im the only one who feels this way), then i highly suggest temporarily raising the spawn count for NCT while you have this exp event in play.

Fuuton are you playing your Sorc when KS'ing people in NCT?

because I got KS'ed by Sorc with humongous spammable diamond dust damage few times :pif:

#16 Doomsquare

Doomsquare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 12:20 AM

He said he was playing gen

#17 DataDrain

DataDrain

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1552 posts
  • LocationPadepokan Pencak Silat
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 20 January 2018 - 12:23 AM

Ahh, I'm not good reading details over wall of text. That Sorc is a different person then :p_sick:

Thanks for pointing it out John Cena, btw I loved your movie Daddy's Home 2 from last year Xmas :heh:

#18 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 12:24 AM

I would ban mob training first. No mob training, no KS'ing  :heh:

my thoughts exactly chak. i have 0 need to KS anyone who is obviously taking care of business. not trying to make enemies or make people hate me. i just want my exp same as everyone else, but dont want to have to battle a mob training party of 12 to get it.

Fuuton are you playing your Sorc when KS'ing people in NCT?

because I got KS'ed by Sorc with humongous spammable diamond dust damage few times :pif:

nope, only gens. any S. Strike gen you see there is me. ive been in NCT a lot lately for the past month & a half but it wasnt until a few hours ago that i actively started KSing mob trainers without a guilty conscience.

#19 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3028 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 12:43 AM

Yeah the problem is they drag across rooms. 

Dragging within one room is fine, those in bigger rooms will take longer. Dragging from corridor to corridor to yet another corridor though... you're really slowing down the spawn rate. 

Probably gonna join you soon in lvling :3 Cya.

#20 mattxor

mattxor

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 635 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:No Server

Posted 20 January 2018 - 02:22 AM

https://forums.warpp...o-mob-training/

It seems that the rules around here change over night.

Mob training is allowed now.

#21 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3028 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 02:46 AM

https://forums.warpp...o-mob-training/

It seems that the rules around here change over night.

Mob training is allowed now.

The general rule back then that dragging mobs across a given map to hold the spawn is considered a disruptive behavior.

However, this form of "leveling" has become common and well accepted to the community however with condition. The condition is that the involved parties are not holding the spawn and killing the mobs in a timely manner. In fact, if all are well behaved this can speed up the leveling by a noticeable amount.

What Fuuton is annoyed at is that they aren't killing in a timely manner.

#22 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 02:49 AM

100+ P.dodge build hoarding mobs down there  :heh:

0wP4lKO.jpg

#23 MyneShadedow

MyneShadedow

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • Server:Rice Field

Posted 20 January 2018 - 02:49 AM

I love train <3  :p_love: 

#24 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 02:51 AM

The condition is that the involved parties are not holding the spawn and killing the mobs in a timely manner. In fact, if all are well behaved this can speed up the leveling by a noticeable amount.

F.U ... This is iRO (America), not jRO (Japan)  :heh:

#25 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 20 January 2018 - 02:53 AM

Some killers in NCT is not as hack and slash and go yolo like you do fuuton. You are well geared and mobs in every formation doesnt bother you.
There are some classes that needs to perform several precast or preparation before unleashing their final attack. Such as WL with jack frost, fire wall and CL, sorc with fire wall, throwing kage/oboro, etc etc. They need to align the monsters perfectly, and space is also an issue since they cant perform well in tight spaces. Especially u now NCT has dead cells that makes AoE deals mo damage if cast on them such as stairs.
Trust me, i play EVERY SOLO KILLER CLASS in NCT (even AB) and that’s the challenge they need to face to perform well in NCT. Not all NCT killers are as efficient as GX or gene. Kudos for solo killers out there who finish the board slowly. What a splendid effort.

Edited by fuyukikun, 20 January 2018 - 04:26 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users