New to ROSE How to activate 30 day premium service - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

New to ROSE How to activate 30 day premium service

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Kuurus

Kuurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 648 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 20 January 2018 - 09:28 AM

Hello, I am new to the ROSE game and I just purchased the  30 day premium in the item mall. how do I activate it? I see the item on the left side of the item mall, but cannot click on it to use it or whatever. How do I do so? thanks in advance.

#2 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 January 2018 - 09:56 AM

Normally you just double click it to activate and a window will pop up. However with the winter share othon event players that logged in during the time were awarded premium already.

#3 Kuurus

Kuurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 648 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 10:01 AM

well i am trying to make more than 3 characters and it says i cannot because I am not premium, so i bought the premium. still cannot make my 4th.

#4 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 January 2018 - 11:35 AM

Drag the premium item out of your item mall purchases tab, then go to your consumables tab and double click the premium item.

#5 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 20 January 2018 - 12:13 PM

Hi and welcome to ROSE!

Currently we have free premium for everyone because of the Winter Sharing Event  Free premium has all of the benefits except the ability to create more than 3 toons on an account but if you activate the premium token you bought from the Item Mall, that should give you the ability to make up to 8 toons on that account.

I did a little guide on premium that might help.  We also have a ROSE Discord chat.  Here is information on that.    The chat is a good place to ask questions and just hang out.

Hope to see you there or in-game. ^^

#6 Kuurus

Kuurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 648 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 01:57 PM

Thanks so much. everything worked perfectly

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users