Why RK is still so weak? - Page 3 - Swordsman Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Why RK is still so weak?

• Please log in to reply
208 replies to this topic

#51 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 January 2018 - 12:44 AM

i see cry, i smile

#52 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 21 January 2018 - 12:47 AM

This kind of frustration will show if you have other well geared/mvp characters. If you have GX, GENE and DB RK  for example and you spend billions and mvp's on them. You will really ended up comparing the damage output  and comparing the speed on how you kill the mvp or boss in every instances.

It is what it is.

#53 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 01:14 AM

This kind of frustration will show if you have other well geared/mvp characters. If you have GX, GENE and DB RK for example and you spend billions and mvp's on them. You will really ended up comparing the damage output and comparing the speed on how you kill the mvp or boss in every instances.

exactly. can't really blame him.

but saying "RK still so weak" is not entirely true.

#54 StunTosMati

StunTosMati

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2744 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 01:24 AM

Why ppl not say why super novice so weak?

#55 deforte

deforte

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 01:28 AM

strength come from inside not outside... even how many billions you spend on prosthetic you are still - weak ;)

#56 StunTosMati

StunTosMati

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2744 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 01:28 AM

strength come from inside not outside... even how many billions you spend on prosthetic you are still - weak ;)

+1

#57 rururhunie

rururhunie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 168 posts
  • Server:ROT sakray

Posted 21 January 2018 - 01:36 AM

In pvp those knights have sure hit block skill, an one hit k.o normal attack, large aoe skill and a 11x11 wiping skill. And u tell me rk is weak? How about my mado mech? It's worst? Haha

Every class has their advantages and cons. Just reroll to Gene or gx if u can't get the damage u want. But I doubt u'll find a one in all class since I think that's what u want anyways

Edited by rururhunie, 21 January 2018 - 01:36 AM.

#58 carbinemortiser

carbinemortiser

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 405 posts
  • LocationAvalon
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 21 January 2018 - 01:43 AM

Gears worth 200B but only 100k damage to neutral? You are clearly doing something wrong lmfao.

#59 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 21 January 2018 - 01:48 AM

Gears worth 200B but only 100k damage to neutral? You are clearly doing something wrong lmfao.

Where is the 200B figure coming from though :U, 2x Kiel is 70~80B depending on the seller, and Tao 35~45B same conditions as previous.

Still, a DB RK can hit 80% delay reduction so god damn easy once they have the Kiel Cards. That means 4 attacks per second at the very least so long as you aren't lazy and keep moving etc. So 400,000+/- aoe damage per second is still good, especially when you run a really god damn huge health pool.

Edited by Nirvanna21, 21 January 2018 - 01:48 AM.

#60 DataDrain

DataDrain

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1552 posts
  • LocationPadepokan Pencak Silat
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 21 January 2018 - 01:55 AM

In pvp those knights have sure hit block skill, an one hit k.o normal attack, large aoe skill and a 11x11 wiping skill. And u tell me rk is weak? How about my mado mech? It's worst? Haha

Every class has their advantages and cons. Just reroll to Gene or gx if u can't get the damage u want. But I doubt u'll find a one in all class since I think that's what u want anyways

Blow Up your mado suit and see your opponent blown to pieces with it, then start headhunt the remaining foes with axe boomerang :heh:

Suicidal Destruction Illustration

tumblr_ndyksc3iyd1rjxyrgo4_400.gif

Axe Boomerang Illustration

tumblr_n1zvufJPlZ1rzkxhio1_400.gif

Edited by DataDrain, 21 January 2018 - 01:56 AM.

#61 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10854 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 21 January 2018 - 02:04 AM

Blow Up your mado suit and see your opponent blown to pieces with it, then start headhunt the remaining foes with axe boomerang :heh:

Do you have Cannon spear and Exceed Break illustrations? D:<

#62 DataDrain

DataDrain

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1552 posts
  • LocationPadepokan Pencak Silat
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 21 January 2018 - 02:27 AM

Do you have Cannon spear and Exceed Break illustrations? D:<

Chakri Guard Cannon Drill Spear

tumblr_nv18gwLP8M1rjxyrgo10_500.gif

Chakri Guard "Gigantic Exceeding Drill Break" with God & OP Gears :heh:

4e14e65e1b7edf5653ab853252855d9914789803

Chakri Guard Exceeding Break without God & OP Gears

Kb5juyD.gif

I let

#63 rururhunie

rururhunie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 168 posts
  • Server:ROT sakray

Posted 21 January 2018 - 02:52 AM

Lmao XD

#64 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4047 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 03:38 AM

RK’s damage can’t even compare to other atk or matk skill based class right now because they got buffed so much by OCP gears. How about RK, can’t really reach 100k damage without MVP, which is so much easier for other atk matk class because of new def mdef bypass gears. If people argue that OCP got so many cast delay reduction gears for DB. I would say it is the same for other classes, and the dps is still -_- with high cast delay reduction. Why is it so hard for GM to release an OCP RK skill based item?

Old screen from 2016, no OCP and no Gods/MvPs. back to sleep again*

6t5I1PS.jpg

#65 heickelrrx

heickelrrx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 345 posts
  • Server:Valkriye

Posted 21 January 2018 - 04:49 AM

my RK deal 150k IB with +9 weapon, without mob scraft, abusive ect

U guys need 2 start learn to not break the game, it's not the RK that weak it just the OCP broke other character -_-, RK really verstalie character that can do a lot of instance without suffering elemental weakness 

#66 bgmds

bgmds

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 05:48 AM

IB has 2 seconds cd, and you said dps = 150k/2, 75k is good damage? please lol, look at those 500k cc, 200k rc, 1m as

#67 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 21 January 2018 - 05:57 AM

200k RC on big bells, thats new

#68 MyNameIsTaken

MyNameIsTaken

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1363 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 06:14 AM

IB has 2 seconds cd, and you said dps = 150k/2, 75k is good damage? please lol, look at those 500k cc, 200k rc, 1m as

500k cc and 200k rc. Am sure u dont play GX or Gene, coz nobody can do 500k cc on bigbells or 200k rc (maybe with dark claw but that lasts a few seconds)

#69 bgmds

bgmds

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 06:20 AM

Thats how damage is gona be in Bio5. I personally don't really care how much damage people deal to big bell cause I have many 175 :p_sad:

#70 MyNameIsTaken

MyNameIsTaken

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1363 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 06:31 AM

Thats how damage is gona be in Bio5. I personally don't really care how much damage people deal to big bell cause I have many 175 :p_sad:

but still you are comparing RK dps with a +9 weapon to a gene DPS with god knows what equips and that too on a different map and different monster mostly prolly elemental monsters.

Very relevant damage comparison 

#71 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 21 January 2018 - 06:36 AM

Not sure how you have invested over 200 B in gears and not reaching your desired damage potential.

My AB probably has that much investment in gears but my high heal only reaches over 20k before Offertorium at lvl 175.
Granted we are talking about different applications of class and skill but in an end game where every other class is dealing over at least 40k damage per second, why am i only healing 20k HP per second. Dont give me the sparkly bull-_- about peoples HP pools arent big, cos the same can be said right back at you, around 130k HP on a big fat bell and you complaining 100k a second is not enough, well a seasoned Warlock player has on average around 30k HP these days and im only healing around 2/3 its HP bar with high heal.
No mate, you got it all...

#72 bgmds

bgmds

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 06:48 AM

Not sure how you have invested over 200 B in gears and not reaching your desired damage potential.

My AB probably has that much investment in gears but my high heal only reaches over 20k before Offertorium at lvl 175.
Granted we are talking about different applications of class and skill but in an end game where every other class is dealing over at least 40k damage per second, why am i only healing 20k HP per second. Dont give me the sparkly bull-_- about peoples HP pools arent big, cos the same can be said right back at you, around 130k HP on a big fat bell and you complaining 100k a second is not enough, well a seasoned Warlock player has on average around 30k HP these days and im only healing around 2/3 its HP bar with high heal.
No mate, you got it all...

well, I got 2 kiels, taos, 2 bees, Dracula, v4(didnt get v6 cause I don't think it will make a big difference) and different kind of other gears. Honestly, I have tried all kind of build for DB rk. It really perform bad compares to other classes. In order to deal good dps, it needs high aspd, high cast delay reduction, high HPSP, and high EA. I tried many times, 100-120k per to neutral hit is really how it can go without support from other classes like AB or Maestro.

I am not sure why they still think RK is not weak. Maybe they are too damn smart that their RK can deal much higher dps than mine(like 200k to neutral) with gears we have now. My rk had been doing 100-120k per hit before OCP came, but GM still don't want to release some RK gears is the thing that piss me a bit :p_sad:

#73 fenrir99

fenrir99

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 542 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 06:56 AM

Just ask for RK OCP itens bro, skip the part where you say RKs are weak because that it is just flame. Look at what Blackross does in Bio5 with way less gears/money than you do.

#74 StunTosMati

StunTosMati

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2744 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 07:15 AM

its all about technique...how ur play style...how u survive...n not about how much u spend....

#75 bgmds

bgmds

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 07:35 AM

I don’ really care how much I spent. I care if it really worth spending for. After I tested it, it is weak and not worth it. Other classes just need maybe 10-20b to deal the same damage as 200b rk. how stupid it is:p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users