Why RK is still so weak? - Page 4 - Swordsman Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Why RK is still so weak?

• Please log in to reply
208 replies to this topic

#76 heickelrrx

heickelrrx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 345 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkriye

Posted 21 January 2018 - 08:26 AM

not everyone want to spend that much, Personally RK is my first char and it do steady farming everyday, Cheap 2 Gear up, cheap 2 level up

anw what you trying to do is break the game, Like I said earlier, RK isn't weak, it just The Freaking OCP Broke other class. To be honest I sometime wish all ocp item would just vanish cuz they hurt balance so bad, but I bet ppl who already buy it will rage,

it just Gravity idea of making money by selling OCP, while they're breaking renewal server, tbh those OCP gear not supposedly exist on our server if we just receive content from episode update.

Also This is an MMORPG, not freaking moba, u don't compete with other in term of DPS, different class fill holes in party, Again OCP gear break the game balance, making most end game content are soloable, and kill party play, not mention instance reward really punishing if u go party compared 2 solo

the whole thing is because OCP, and blame gravity that force WP 2 sell OCP

Edited by heickelrrx, 21 January 2018 - 08:28 AM.

#77 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 January 2018 - 10:37 AM

kek, why did you purchase 2 Beelzebub :I

#78 GG8701

GG8701

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • Server:Thorrrrr

Posted 21 January 2018 - 11:07 AM

My rk has 1.5b worth of item and it's strongAF!

#79 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 21 January 2018 - 11:10 AM

thats a pretty needlessly expensive setup that barely increases the efficiency of the class after the first few cards kek

but you do you i guess v:

#80 DarkGazer

DarkGazer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1842 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 January 2018 - 11:31 AM

I'm willing to guess some of the numbers thrown here are a 'bit' exaggerated.  :hmm:

#81 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 21 January 2018 - 11:31 AM

It's a little bit of an in-joke.

Edited by Nirvanna21, 21 January 2018 - 11:32 AM.

#82 mrricebox

mrricebox

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2194 posts
  • LocationEdmonton, Canada

Posted 21 January 2018 - 11:34 AM

"I don't care how much I spent."

>entire thread about damage with relation to overall investment

'---

-

--------------'

#83 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 21 January 2018 - 11:49 AM

anw what you trying to do is break the game, Like I said earlier, RK isn't weak, it just The Freaking OCP Broke other class. To be honest I sometime wish all ocp item would just vanish cuz they hurt balance so bad, but I bet ppl who already buy it will rage.

Actually OCP items dont hurt balance as bad as you think, in fact the classes are more balanced with the OCP items. Without MDEF bypass items, mage classes will continue to be weak and will never have a chance to turn things around. Without the Imperial items, RGs will also continue to be weak compared to RKs. You cant just look at Gene and GX and say how OCP breaks the balance, its necessary to see from the entire picture.

Overall, the classes are more balanced than before, the weaker classes now have a chance to shine which will be practically impossible without OCP. In a way I do agree that OCP has gone a bit too far and it may be a good time to discontinue it, but in no way I'd support taking away all past OCP items. Some classes deserve to be buffed, and they get it rightfully.

#84 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 12:01 PM

"I don't care how much I spent."

>entire thread about damage with relation to overall investment

'---

-

--------------'

LOLs

Actually OCP items dont hurt balance as bad as you think, in fact the classes are more balanced with the OCP items. Without MDEF bypass items, mage classes will continue to be weak and will never have a chance to turn things around. Without the Imperial items, RGs will also continue to be weak compared to RKs. You cant just look at Gene and GX and say how OCP breaks the balance, its necessary to see from the entire picture.

Overall, the classes are more balanced than before, the weaker classes now have a chance to shine which will be practically impossible without OCP. In a way I do agree that OCP has gone a bit too far and it may be a good time to discontinue it, but in no way I'd support taking away all past OCP items. Some classes deserve to be buffed, and they get it rightfully.

OCP has barely addressed RG's main weakness though.. which is AoE DPS.
​Right now Cannon Spear damage w/o megs with Imperial Ring+ Imperial Spear still sucks.
​The Bio5 hat for RG is the one that made the difference. Not OCP.

​I agree with what you said mostly though.

#85 sickgaming1986

sickgaming1986

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 248 posts
  • LocationAustria
  • Server:IRO Renewal Chaos

Posted 21 January 2018 - 12:43 PM

My RK has 100% ACD and instant cast.

Give us this.

s5.png.1fc8b08f82b2bb74f8aa30fe3944be08.

and I won't complain about my DPS.

Don't get me wrong I love my RK for what he is right now, but the OP has a point.

Others classes got way overbuffed with gear.

#86 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 21 January 2018 - 12:53 PM

no

#87 Yugacky

Yugacky

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 961 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 01:06 PM

Isn't it easy to do over 100k IB using two or three True Seyren cards?

#88 meli

meli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2688 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 01:10 PM

Red baby dragon pls.

:waddle:

#89 MrLekkz

MrLekkz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 375 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 02:04 PM

Isn't it easy to do over 100k IB using two or three True Seyren cards?

You can do it even if you dont have any true seyren card

#90 Sahmuurai

Sahmuurai

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 02:39 PM

hellooo

plzz buff RK, it need more gear and hp so can finish instances faster

some instances take 10 minute, it too long

if we can buff so we can finish in 5 minutes, then save lots time so can make more RK and farm more

thanks youuuu

#91 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 21 January 2018 - 02:50 PM

I don’ really care how much I spent. I care if it really worth spending for. After I tested it, it is weak and not worth it. Other classes just need maybe 10-20b to deal the same damage as 200b rk. how stupid it is:p

you contradict yourself in soo many lvls on this post it made me sleepy.

long story short. if you just play the game thinking that if you throw money on a char with no knowledge on how to play the char,  you will be like this guy here ^

PLease to all RK players or any class type players. learn your class it will save you zeny and headaches in the long run.

#92 heickelrrx

heickelrrx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 345 posts
  • Server:Valkriye

Posted 21 January 2018 - 04:00 PM

the whole reason why OCP broke the game, not only they're ridiculous, they also easy to get,

reaching MDEF bypass , increasing skill damage is not must from OCP ,  they can come from item, shadow gear , cards, which is better approach for OCP

#93 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 21 January 2018 - 04:25 PM

MvPs also break the game and they're hard to get and that's not good  :p_devil:  :p_angel:

#94 bgmds

bgmds

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 04:32 PM

you contradict yourself in soo many lvls on this post it made me sleepy.

long story short. if you just play the game thinking that if you throw money on a char with no knowledge on how to play the char, you will be like this guy here ^

PLease to all RK players or any class type players. learn your class it will save you zeny and headaches in the long run.

lol then don’t trash talk, prove that your rk can spend less and deal more damage. maybe you say, remove 2 bees and put in 2 vit 3, you can save 40b and increase 5k damage. Can’t really save while 2 was dropped to me:p And dracula isn’t possible to remove while it is effective on saving about 500 straw per instance.

#95 Jufi

Jufi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3590 posts
  • LocationOrb
  • Server:Thor & Chaos

Posted 21 January 2018 - 04:35 PM

My RK has 100% ACD and instant cast.

Give us this.

s5.png.1fc8b08f82b2bb74f8aa30fe3944be08.

and I won't complain about my DPS.

Don't get me wrong I love my RK for what he is right now, but the OP has a point.

Others classes got way overbuffed with gear.

Hope we get this on future OCP.

#96 DarkOrinus

DarkOrinus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 985 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 04:54 PM

i was gonna write a long ass post it got deleted bc page refresh omg

tldr for your problems;

check out flp and its bonuses. balance your aftercast to 90% because they've been on about it as a cap. also if you were going for damage, now you talk about utility. which i say is good but face the consequences and i hope the benefit is more than damage output.

for the ocp thingy;

ocps = class limit would have been nice although it's too late

could also take a break and allow these gears to rotate to decrease value because availability will rise. WP can't grant exclusivity via item mall stuff cause that'll suck and they know it. specially a gear of relevance, look at unfro shadow set, although a diff nature to paying we got the same nature of being exclusive.

groove boxes also have been best in slot, so i dont see cash shop items being a problem with most. or maybe it's the i dont wanna invest anymore thing kicking in.

Edited by DarkOrinus, 21 January 2018 - 05:24 PM.

#97 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 21 January 2018 - 05:13 PM

lol then don’t trash talk, prove that your rk can spend less and deal more damage. maybe you say, remove 2 bees and put in 2 vit 3, you can save 40b and increase 5k damage. Can’t really save while 2 was dropped to me:p And dracula isn’t possible to remove while it is effective on saving about 500 straw per instance.

first of its not trash talk its truth talk. learn about your class and then put money in to your main char to be strong. if you just log in the game and just throw zeny at your char all day long with our prior knowledge on what you wan tto do for your char then, your the one making a mistake. Dont run to forums and complain that your main char is weak because you did something wrong.

Second if you want proof ill send you this link, https://forums.warpp...dated-08122017/ and then this, https://forums.warpportal.com/index.php?/topic/171342-rune-knight-mvp-videos/. Now go learn something.

3rd there is this thing called using multiple equipment's you should try that. I mean there is a reason to have a inventory >.>

#98 bgmds

bgmds

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 05:37 PM

first of its not trash talk its truth talk. learn about your class and then put money in to your main char to be strong. if you just log in the game and just throw zeny at your char all day long with our prior knowledge on what you wan tto do for your char then, your the one making a mistake. Dont run to forums and complain that your main char is weak because you did something wrong.

Second if you want proof ill send you this link, https://forums.warpp...dated-08122017/ and then this, https://forums.warpp...ght-mvp-videos/. Now go learn something.

3rd there is this thing called using multiple equipment's you should try that. I mean there is a reason to have a inventory >.>

I don't know if you are stupid or something. First link guy doesn't even play DB rk at all. Physical RK is another way of playing RK, but it is not efficient for instance due to low damage of AOE(IB). Talking trash in the Internet is easy. People like you talk trash all day like you actually tried everything out for a class that someone said it is weak, but you are the only one who know nothing about it. rofl

btw, second link is useless too. RK has been proven by me that it can beat 99% of MVP or boss in iro, but what's the point of using a 100k per hit DB rk to go against a 1m damage gene on MVP farming. I really not sure what do you want to prove, or your math just suck.

#99 bgmds

bgmds

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 05:43 PM

i was gonna write a long ass post it got deleted bc page refresh omg

tldr for your problems;

check out flp and its bonuses. balance your aftercast to 90% because they've been on about it as a cap. also if you were going for damage, now you talk about utility. which i say is good but face the consequences and i hope the benefit is more than damage output.

for the ocp thingy;

ocps = class limit would have been nice although it's too late

could also take a break and allow these gears to rotate to decrease value because availability will rise. WP can't grant exclusivity via item mall stuff cause that'll suck and they know it. specially a gear of relevance, look at unfro shadow set, although a diff nature to paying we got the same nature of being exclusive.

groove boxes also have been best in slot, so i dont see cash shop items being a problem with most. or maybe it's the i dont wanna invest anymore thing kicking in.

Yes, I did talk about damage in the first place, but the utility gained from dracula and bee can actually save a lot of supply and time from getting those for every instance because they are heavy. I wanted to sacrifice that for utility because the damage increase gain from the replacement of dracula and 2 bee will not be significant, maybe 5k-10k max. However, like some people saying gear like Red baby dragon Hat, or some other gears that buffs DB can significant buff DB for about 1.5 times, which doesn't really need to sacrifice anything. It is a good thing. Same like enforcer shoes for GX, or other skill based gears.

Edited by bgmds, 21 January 2018 - 05:46 PM.

#100 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 21 January 2018 - 05:45 PM

Lmfao Ayin, you always QQ"ed about how GX died in WoE and even quit back when Smokies was still alive lol

Now go make me some food. B> Siroma 150k :3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users