How To: Bring Back Premium Shop - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

How To: Bring Back Premium Shop

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 21 January 2018 - 01:09 PM

Right so, the topic title says it all; the following is a suggestion on how to bring back premium shop, in the very near future, with no damage to the economy.

Step 1: Do NOT bring back the premium currency exchanger [for now]. This would be a thing to do in the far future after the exploited exchangable materials have been dealt with.

Step 2: Tag everything the premium shop sells with a new ID, and that new ID is restricted from being tradable. This specifically applies to any consumable or stackable. These items should have no chance to leave your accounts inventory.

Step 3: The tomes are already account locked.

Step 4: Enable the shop only.

How this works.

Well for 1, Premium Coins [the consumable that yield Premium Pts] are account locked. This means if they're 'exploited', there's no moving them to any type of mule account, smuggling them, or trying to launder them.

Tomes apply in the same way. In addition to the fact, there's zero reason to even 'exploit' these, as they're infinite use, and account locked. [Can be stored and accessed via any character]

With the locking of Premium Sourced things like Salon Coupons, Hair Dye's etc, the items can never leave the account, and thus 'exploiting' these, would provide no economic damage. In addition to the lack of damage potential, the only reason to 'exploit' them, would be to do it on your 'main' account, which is something the exploiters refrain from doing if they have any brains. Account Main != Hair Color. 

In short, so long as the exchanger NPC doesn't come back, there's no way to generate Premium Currency in a way that can cause economic damage, or cost the DEV and Publishers revenue. Just do it correctly, keep it all account locked [the ones sourced from Premium Shop]. Also the differentiation between Premium Sourced vs Item Mall Sourced via different ID's means IM can still be bought & sold, while Premium cannot. 

I think this is do-able. 

Edit:

Do not place LS Coins in the Premium Shop. 

Edited by Feuer, 21 January 2018 - 02:21 PM.

#2 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 21 January 2018 - 02:14 PM

This is almost exactly what I thought/suggested. The only difference is I think the Lucky Spin coins should not be in the Premium Shop if it's brought back.  Even with the coins themselves locked, the spins you get from them are tradable. With the new expanded daily box system, there are enough ways to generate spin coins if you need them so no need for the coins to be here too.

The other thing is that all skill books should be account locked. Most of them already are but for sure the advanced buff books were not. I know because I got those skills for both of my clerics way back by using the premium points on a bunch of my nub accounts :P

Great suggestion! I hope this can be implemented soon.

#3 Vaztus

Vaztus

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 02:18 PM

As long as it's Premium Shop 'ONLY' and all the items sold there is account locked, I agree with this idea big time. If this gets implemented, i can finally get rid of the white T-shirts piling in my inventory. lol.

#4 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 02:21 PM

I forgot about the LS coins being in there. Those should be removed, yes. I'll amend the OP. 

#5 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 21 January 2018 - 05:33 PM

*Buy all T-shirt, Magical Hat & Santa Clothes 100mil each and wait for this to drop*  :boogie:

#6 Cortiz

Cortiz

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationJunon
  • Server:Aura

Posted 22 January 2018 - 04:48 AM

*Buy all T-shirt, Magical Hat & Santa Clothes 100mil each and wait for this to drop*  :boogie:

5 Item mall pages ready to go!

#7 Nirvany

Nirvany

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • Twitter:ysxzvl
  • LocationAmsterdam

Posted 22 January 2018 - 09:14 AM

I've been thinking of this for months, finally someone said /otherwise suggested it, those npc were rly taking a good break alrdy smh

#8 Buffiies

Buffiies

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 176 posts
  • LocationCanyon City Of Zant
  • Server:''Aura''

Posted 22 January 2018 - 09:24 AM

Shh.... Feuer... You know nothing so, Sh....

:p_laugh:

#9 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 22 January 2018 - 09:52 AM

:hmm:  :questionmark: