When will the next IM ring come? - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

When will the next IM ring come?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Kristof3195

Kristof3195

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 575 posts
  • LocationAmerica, Washington DC
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 22 January 2018 - 09:20 AM

As the text states above. Since the I like ring has been removed from the vending machine there is almost 0 worth IM rings to get or to buy and i ended up with the dragon fellowship ring just. 

Will there be a IM ring any time soon or do I have to wait for a rollback? :D 

#2 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 22 January 2018 - 11:24 AM

As the text states above. Since the I like ring has been removed from the vending machine there is almost 0 worth IM rings to get or to buy and i ended up with the dragon fellowship ring just. 

Will there be a IM ring any time soon or do I have to wait for a rollback? :D

The "I like!" Ring is an event ring for a frequently re-appearing event. It will be available when it's available.

To be honest I can't laugh when you are talking about rollback because I guess that others won't share your wish to have another 14 days rollback like in 2015 just to get a ring. I hope that we will never face such a bad situation where all security measurements fail again. The Community Appreciation Ring is and stays exclusive for all the victims of the 14-days rollback and stayed with us.

#3 easykill1215

easykill1215

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 22 January 2018 - 11:27 AM

How about the appreciation bracelet and belt? Can we expect them to come back in the future? like 1 time per year

Edit: and yeah the I like! Ring just came back 2 months ago so I doubt it will come back soon. But soon at saint patrick's day (I think) you can expect to get the Good Luck Ring which has just a little bit lower stat than I like! Ring 

Edited by easykill1215, 22 January 2018 - 11:32 AM.

#4 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts

Posted 22 January 2018 - 11:33 AM

Like most of our events, the exact time frame will be posted when it is available, and not prior. For the Player Appreciation Bracelet and Belt, it is possible these may return when that event comes back, but there are no current plans for that event in the near future. 

#5 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 22 January 2018 - 12:31 PM

I think you should sell some ring in the cash shop with perhaps a little different but comparable stats, I'm sure it'd have some demand between events.

#6 Kristof3195

Kristof3195

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 575 posts
  • LocationAmerica, Washington DC

Posted 22 January 2018 - 01:04 PM

The "I like!" Ring is an event ring for a frequently re-appearing event. It will be available when it's available.

To be honest I can't laugh when you are talking about rollback because I guess that others won't share your wish to have another 14 days rollback like in 2015 just to get a ring. I hope that we will never face such a bad situation where all security measurements fail again. The Community Appreciation Ring is and stays exclusive for all the victims of the 14-days rollback and stayed with us.

You dont have to tell me I was a victim of that accident too but i laugh it off nowadays :P

But thanks for endlightening me I thought it was a perma ring to fill the one empty slot in our gear. 

Edited by Kristof3195, 22 January 2018 - 01:10 PM.

#7 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 22 January 2018 - 01:21 PM

We appreciate that you stayed with us. We really do.

But I personally guess that you wouldn't laugh about it if you would come into the same situation again. I don't think a ring is really worth 14 days of rollback. ;)

#8 XiongmaoLin

XiongmaoLin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts
  • LocationEaster Forest
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 January 2018 - 12:18 PM

It all depends on what you did during these 14 days and what kind of ring it is. I was also told that the compensation was ludicrously abundant, at least enough to see artifact set parts sold roughly 400g each (and they were talking about the Ghosbuster set, which supposedly was the best there was when it came to FCR at the time). Plenty of W-coins and various premium items, plus the oh so attractive rings.

Which, if it is true, betters a little my opinion of this evil incarnate rollback. (Sounds like a boss' name, does it not ?)

I understand you do not want it to happen again, and that for a lot, lot, lot... lot of reasons, but at least the compensation seemed to ease the pain. Not quite sure how much such an abnormal amount of free items cost you, but as I was told, you did what was necessary, then some more. I would not mind such a bountiful compensation in the least, seeing how I cannot hope to gather such riches in even a few months !

Do understand that I do not wish for it to happen ; I am just stating that the behaviour I was told about was exemplary.

#9 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts
  • LocationZirothos entertainment Studio
  • Server:MLG PVE

Posted 24 January 2018 - 07:12 AM

It all depends on what you did during these 14 days and what kind of ring it is. I was also told that the compensation was ludicrously abundant

The ring is Called > Community Appreciation ring.

And the stat are above other ring they shown since then.

But it you want the exact stat

7.5% HP/MP

7 Agi

5% movement speed /  attack speed / Critical damage

3% Critical rate

0.5% final critical rate.

The Problem with this particular event that occur during the 2 week Roll was a mess. Not for the player. But Let say player could make a lv 20 human  character (25 for drakan)  and collect the Massive LOOT but the loot was Account vault possible so player would do many character and farm those LOOT. I was there and i can say this massive loot hole , and market breaking yes. but many of us still use this event to make a tonne of money and Get 2 of those rings that was account vault possible.

The event it self was ok but the fact it was not character lock made it a mess in the end.

I was there, a 2 week roll back must never happen again. For the rings if not like is game breaking if player get it now since we have so many other similar item but IF they ever release a similar ring with the same stat.

Just so player stop asking for the ring over and over again but just make sure it will be character lock. and you could give it just this one time '' YES ONLY 1 Last time and never again'' for the release of Arcadia part 3. ( when it ready) and no more after.

Edited by zirothos, 24 January 2018 - 07:13 AM.

#10 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 08:32 AM

Just so player stop asking for the ring over and over again but just make sure it will be character lock. and you could give it just this one time '' YES ONLY 1 Last time and never again'' for the release of Arcadia part 3. ( when it ready) and no more after.

Short answer: No.

The Arcadia Part 3 last time, the unknown update episode 6 last time, new player arrival last time? 

At the time we gave out this ring we clearly stated the ring and the I Love DS balloon will stay exclusive for this single situation we had when the rollback occured.

#11 XiongmaoLin

XiongmaoLin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts
  • LocationEaster Forest
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 January 2018 - 12:00 PM

Sounds fair enough. I myself would not want something holding this much symbolic value to be given out to anyone without a reason. Even more so when the major argument is "just this once and no more" when there already has been a "just this once".

:p_err:

#12 ScrambledCraig

ScrambledCraig

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 26 January 2018 - 05:49 PM

The rollback sucked and should be kept as a one time thing. Same with the GM Event sets ( Naruto, Robot, Fighter game) All of which are very rare now, since a lot of the people that had them quit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users