Improve Homunculus Leveling Way - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Improve Homunculus Leveling Way

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MapleChase

MapleChase

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 23 posts
  • LocationGlastHeim Former Capital of Rune of Midgard
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 January 2018 - 06:58 AM

Homunculus Leveling is way way hard since way back. I wish that the Developers of the game and the WP itself should put effort to this matter for most of the people who have there Homunculus Max is really a pain in the time.

Since the day my friend got his homunculus, endless time of grinding for it to reach a certain level at Orc Dungeon many of the people there have use 3rd party softwares to make their valuable time more efficient rather than to spent countless of hours just looking to feed that Homun. Is it time to make any good ways to this matter? and thus avoid mistakenly ban for using of 3rd Party Software for those who strive hard to get it to the top.

I don't know how the game itself detect those who use those bad bad auto things without using any Hack Detection Software in iRO but my friend really felt depressed since he was mistakenly ban for using some kind of software. and yet those who are near his spot really really have no shame of exploiting it. Do iRO management or iRO GM know how to really handle  this situation since my friend really got a hard time doing a good start and having a bad end with this specualtions

PS. am not angry of something am just concern since its really a depressing situation for us both since we both play the game clean and fair. Please improve the Homunculus Leveling in a good clean way

#2 MapleChase

MapleChase

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 06:59 AM

Sorry for my bad bad english composition i suck bad mah. :(

#3 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 24 January 2018 - 07:44 AM

There will be an update for new way of leveling Homunculus with the arrival of EP 16.2, just be a little more patient and wait half a year for this to happen.

#4 MapleChase

MapleChase

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 07:52 AM

That's a good news to hear :D . But how sad for my friend soo much effort then this. :(

#5 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 24 January 2018 - 08:12 AM

There will be an update for new way of leveling Homunculus with the arrival of EP 16.2, just be a little more patient and wait half a year for this to happen.

The update is not tied to the episode. But will eventually happen, regardless.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users