Patch Notes 1/31/2018 - Page 9 - Patch Notes and News - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Patch Notes 1/31/2018

• Please log in to reply
202 replies to this topic

#201 7729170822175338137

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 February 2018 - 07:26 PM

I would like to see some better scaling to AGI/INT/STR to put those stats more in line with HLT, so if a player wants to do more DPS, they are actually given the opportunity to at the cost of durability.

As of now, players are building full tank (stacking HP% and HLT), and expecting to melt other tanks as if they built glass cannon. And frankly, they still do melt them.

#202 Vossel

Vossel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 404 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Overlord

Posted 06 February 2018 - 04:09 AM

Since we are discussing some balancing here i would like to tell you that i think Overlord doesnt need a buff, just some small work on the skills that they dont get canceled by looking at that overlord.

i mean the damage is toatally okay and balanced but the thing is that almost every skill gets canceled by just some small aoe hits from lots of other skills.

Giving the Overlord skills Superarmor would solve the issue of him being this weak

This is just my opinion.

#203 Onyzer

Onyzer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 06 February 2018 - 06:03 AM

Emporia is a guild vs guild where the main focus is on kills if you want to make points with such quests your guild has to coordinate, like a dmg stop at 5% so the invoker gets the kill. a smaller group of people can win against a larger guild if they are better at coordination and organisation.

I kinda agree with what Feyboo said on that point. Right now you get rewarded on the last hit, not on the kill itself. If quests are supposed to be about coordination then I suggest that there is one quest for all the guild at once, and that all the guild has to work for that quest. But imo, the "Kill ?-class" quest is more a handicap than a quest you'd like to get.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users