January 31st Ragnarok RE:START Maintenance - Page 2 - News & Events - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

January 31st Ragnarok RE:START Maintenance

67 replies to this topic

#26 Magus

Magus

Magnus Exorcismus

• RO1 Production
  • 670 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 31 January 2018 - 09:17 AM

How many witch star sands and karvo do u get per try....

Strawberries are now back in the raffler and the Karvodailnirol has been removed. 

You get 2 Witch Starsand per attempt and 1 Alcohol per attempt right now. These numbers may change in the future. The chances to obtain the Silvervine 100 boxes have been drastically increased. 

#27 Spoon

Spoon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1072 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 31 January 2018 - 09:28 AM

Strawberries are now back in the raffler and the Karvodailnirol has been removed.

You get 2 Witch Starsand per attempt and 1 Alcohol per attempt right now. These numbers may change in the future. The chances to obtain the Silvervine 100 boxes have been drastically increased.

Lololololololololololololololol

Warpportal REAAALLLLLYY hates assassin's and sinx

Edited by Spoon, 31 January 2018 - 09:33 AM.

#28 htpgmail

htpgmail

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 220 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 31 January 2018 - 09:34 AM

You might have to wait until Marchuary like Jancember. :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh:

LOL

#29 jfzhou96

jfzhou96

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 09:39 AM

Strawberries are now back in the raffler and the Karvodailnirol has been removed. 

Why do you guys keep adding and removing stuff at the very last minute, Why change 45minutes before maint... I've been waiting for this karvo for a while... is there a reason why it's being removed? couldn't we add another raffle that gives karvo???

#30 Magus

Magus

Magnus Exorcismus

• RO1 Production
  • 670 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 09:48 AM

Why do you guys keep adding and removing stuff at the very last minute, Why change 45minutes before maint... I've been waiting for this karvo for a while... is there a reason why it's being removed? couldn't we add another raffle that gives karvo???

We decided to return Strawberries to the list to provide a low cost SP consumable for low level players. Karvodailnirol will be added at a later time. 

#31 Kureiya

Kureiya

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 432 posts
  • Server:IRO Chaos

Posted 31 January 2018 - 09:49 AM

Strawberries are now back in the raffler and the Karvodailnirol has been removed.

Why regret about karvos? For real u gonna heard a guy who didnt farm raffle? Its obviously that people who do raffle need to sink the zeny from people who didnt do it. Them 1 week of straws out from market should make this people who was saving hes zeny fo spend it out paying more for strws.

#32 Suleika

Suleika

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 31 January 2018 - 10:02 AM

Reduce the Cost of Alcohol or make it 2 Alcs for 65k ea. Way too expensive for one Alc.

#33 superbase

superbase

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 10:07 AM

5 stem and spore was 8.5k, now you make alcohol 65k, glad i stocked up, also 10k for wss, keeping the price high and supply low so botters can still profit?

#34 Xord

Xord

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 617 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 31 January 2018 - 10:14 AM

How about put Straws to npc? You guys said that before to counter bots. :o

^

I'd love a SP item at the tool dealer. If not strawberry then perhaps Grapes. Let people Make Grape Juice and vend it for minuscule profits. Honey wont be a bad idea either. One of this game's biggest limiting factor is SP for new players. The games today are fast paced. People don't want to sit for SP like they used in 2003.

#35 flapinho

flapinho

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 10:16 AM

only 2 wss?

5 stem and spore was 8.5k, now you make alcohol 65k, glad i stocked up, also 10k for wss, keeping the price high and supply low so botters can still profit?

65k for an alcohol doesnt seem to be bood at all

#36 Zenogias

Zenogias

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 10:20 AM

What botters? I spent 4 hours in Geff2 the last few days and saw one bot and a few players. Just because you're too lazy to farm a 50% drop don't assume it's overrun.

#37 superbase

superbase

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 10:24 AM

check the punk map before you post

Edited by superbase, 31 January 2018 - 10:24 AM.

#38 Dunnow

Dunnow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 10:28 AM

Yea, this doesn't make too much sense.

You could even make it 5 Alcs for 65k, and it'd be still fair (Compared to the Stem/P.Spores before.) - but pls make it at least 3. 

As for WSS: If 10k/WSS remains at the raffler, you're going to make the botters rather happy... (---> Change it to 1-10 WSS for 50k as well.)

Edited by Dunnow, 31 January 2018 - 10:28 AM.

#39 flapinho

flapinho

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 10:34 AM

Yea, this doesn't make too much sense.

You could even make it 5 Alcs for 65k, and it'd be still fair (Compared to the Stem/P.Spores before.) - but pls make it at least 3. 

As for WSS: If 10k/WSS remains at the raffler, you're going to make the botters rather happy... (---> Change it to 1-10 WSS for 50k as well.)

i agree with you

1-10 wss for 50k is good.

#40 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 31 January 2018 - 10:46 AM

Lololololololololololololololol

Warpportal REAAALLLLLYY hates assassin's and sinx

I keep telling everyone that. What with removing backslide and allowing snap, and putting MP in OCAs even though it almost completely invalidates stealth class, now this. I mean it was stupidly expensive anyway so the hate was still there. 

Anyway, it should be more starsands than 2. 

#41 Stephcake

Stephcake

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1041 posts
  • Twitter:stephstiel
  • LocationUK
  • Server:Odin

Posted 31 January 2018 - 10:51 AM

You've just destroyed several people's hopes and dreams by removing karvo again, rip.

Edited by Stephcake, 31 January 2018 - 11:24 AM.

#42 Magus

Magus

Magnus Exorcismus

• RO1 Production
  • 670 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 11:13 AM

Server is open.

#43 yoyoninetail

yoyoninetail

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 168 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 11:18 AM

Lmao Warpportal cant win can they.

Last maintenance thread people where whining about karvos for the raffler, then they get them, then they still whine coz strawberries got replaced.

Then they remove karvos again and put strawberries back and suddenly its a conspiracy that WP hates Sins/X.

This community is pure cancer.

#44 LelouchWing

LelouchWing

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 11:24 AM

why do posts keep getting removed for talking about a zeny sync?

#45 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 31 January 2018 - 11:25 AM

Lmao Warpportal cant win can they.

Last maintenance thread people where whining about karvos for the raffler, then they get them, then they still whine coz strawberries got replaced.

Then they remove karvos again and put strawberries back and suddenly its a conspiracy that WP hates Sins/X.

This community is pure cancer.

I don't care about the karvo, but they do hate sins. The Maya Purple to OCA decision is a huge indicator of this. The backslide decision also. I can go on. 

Anyway as for what you are saying, perhaps different people had different opinions? Some people wanted karvo, others didn't care. Some people wanted strawberries, others didn't care. Different people want different things, no need to go around acting like they are the same person flipping their viewpoint ever few minutes.

Because THAT is what is cancerous about the community. People being shot down for having opinions.

#46 Lilp

Lilp

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 542 posts
  • Server:Loki Classic Server

Posted 31 January 2018 - 11:28 AM

It's not hard to add another option like, Rideword hat, 1-5 Karvors, 350k? hEll0?

As for alcohol, you should increase it by 1-4 at least.

Edited by Lilp, 31 January 2018 - 11:30 AM.

#47 LelouchWing

LelouchWing

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 11:29 AM

Oh and if not this maint, when will gunslingers be added? Id really like to play one. ^_^  Magus?

Edited by LelouchWing, 31 January 2018 - 11:30 AM.

#48 Magus

Magus

Magnus Exorcismus

• RO1 Production
  • 670 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 11:35 AM

Oh and if not this maint, when will gunslingers be added? Id really like to play one. ^_^  Magus?

Gunslingers will be added on February 7th :)

#49 yoyoninetail

yoyoninetail

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 168 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 11:45 AM

I don't care about the karvo, but they do hate sins. The Maya Purple to OCA decision is a huge indicator of this. The backslide decision also. I can go on.

Sins being bad before trans is not Warpportal's fault. Even the renewal EDP changes have nothing to do with WP, but you know that.

MayaP is in OCA because GR DR are in it too. Either you remove them all and only leave things like Angeling, Dark Illusion etc in OCA, or you put them all in. Cant have GR DR but no MayaP.

Backslide in woe would be retarded since is has no counterplay. The reason Snap isnt as broken as it could be is because Dispell and Absorb Spirit exist. Cant say the same for backslide. Therefore it has no place inside castles.

#50 marcus1234

marcus1234

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 11:45 AM

PLEASE, Karvodailnirol in Raffler

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users