bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2145 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Warpportal Forum

Posted 31 January 2018 - 06:43 AM

^ this thread is a joke.

you claim that the items are overpriced. yet there is still transaction going on.

if the items are selling at that price, people have accepted the "new" value of the item. 

then where does your idea of overpricing comes from? or your "database" for item pricing, where do you get that

from any seller perspective, you are seeking items that are underpriced.

truly overpriced items will it in the vendor's inventory for months,

Edited by bearl, 31 January 2018 - 06:44 AM.

#4 ilovemuffin

ilovemuffin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 468 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 06:44 AM

LOLLL bunch of item overprice.

I suggest if it's dropping in game, you may want to try to farm it yourself. RO is an old game, hence its players are somewhat in their productive age and most are working. 

Thus, you maybe paying them at premium for work done and time spent.

If you want it and can afford, buy it to the extent of your contentment.

If you don't need or want it, sell it to your desire to dispose it, but quickly.

Don't waste time, enjoy the game. Life goes fast, faster when you're older.  :ho:  

Edited by ilovemuffin, 31 January 2018 - 06:48 AM.

#5 Greenfu

Greenfu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 225 posts
  • Server:Classic Loki

Posted 31 January 2018 - 07:08 AM

Easy man, take it easy no one want war in here or trash talk.

A frilldora card cost 500-700m that make me laugh so hard, thats it. LOLLLLL

#6 tinga1

tinga1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 07:19 AM

The guilt of the items being expensive is because whoever purchases WPE always increases the silvervine, if the silvervine increases the items will also be increased, I will do it myself, When the silvervine becomes expensive, my items will also become, it is not fair a person to pay 10 dollars and receive 300m, from the moment people do not lower the silvervine the items remained expensive

SILVERVINE 250M NICE, I bought silvervine at 80k, now 250M, you do not want the items to increase?

The rich, daddy and mommy's kids that made the sink economy sink, for example: tseva

#7 MyOhMyHouse

MyOhMyHouse

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 15 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 07:22 AM

People who don't hunt, expecting to be able to buy whatever for less than a mil.

#8 theRagnarokDude

theRagnarokDude

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts
  • Server:Odin ReStart

Posted 31 January 2018 - 07:28 AM

Frilldora is a really hard to farm and highly sought after top tier Monk card for WoE which is end game content... The folks looking to buy this card should be try hard enough to have this amount of zeny no problem or need to review their choice of class... Not sure what's so funny about this knowing the current state of the market either but I am glad I bought mine @ 165m :)

#9 htpgmail

htpgmail

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 220 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 31 January 2018 - 07:37 AM

we have to accept the way things are because the GMs are not active enough to deal with the the bots. sad, but true. the reason things are so expensive is because you can RMT 1billion zeny for less than a cup of coffee.

#10 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 31 January 2018 - 07:45 AM

Don't waste your time, as much as the economy is bad, people are going to find excuses to defend the game.

I tried to play RE:START again but when i saw the prices, omg, insane.

#11 Kashural

Kashural

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 08:27 AM

we have to accept the way things are because the GMs are not active enough to deal with the the bots. sad, but true. the reason things are so expensive is because you can RMT 1billion zeny for less than a cup of coffee.

^ exactly this

#12 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 31 January 2018 - 09:15 AM

Not enough OCPs ... lol

#13 P3UTR0S

P3UTR0S

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 10:04 AM

well, since you mentioned i just came back after 3~4 months without playing and i did noticed the price of everything went up by about 20 times

fun stuff

#14 helloyooji

helloyooji

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 10:17 AM

the prices for items don't really matter. it's not being able to trade past 1b per trade (and not being able to hold more than 2b per character) is what's making things difficult now.

but to your original point of this thread. let's say you drop a carat card now. are you going to sell it for the old price of <100m or are you going to join the thing that you call a joke?

you don't see high rollers complaining here because smart money is busy investing in items that will potentially skyrocket over the next days and weeks.

you literally have the entire roadmap for the year. make something of it, or get left behind, your call.

#15 Moonlepsy

Moonlepsy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 202 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 31 January 2018 - 10:39 AM

the prices for items don't really matter. it's not being able to trade past 1b per trade (and not being able to hold more than 2b per character) is what's making things difficult now.

but to your original point of this thread. let's say you drop a carat card now. are you going to sell it for the old price of <100m or are you going to join the thing that you call a joke?

you don't see high rollers complaining here because smart money is busy investing in items that will potentially skyrocket over the next days and weeks.

you literally have the entire roadmap for the year. make something of it, or get left behind, your call.

Why would you even need to bypass that limit? Why even bother with that ludicrous amount of money in the first place? Prices do matter because the inflation has destroyed the economy to the point small and medium buyers have to resort to other methods to play with the big boys.

#16 theRagnarokDude

theRagnarokDude

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 10:49 AM

Why would you even need to bypass that limit? Why even bother with that ludicrous amount of money in the first place? Prices do matter because the inflation has destroyed the economy to the point small and medium buyers have to resort to other methods to play with the big boys.

If you can't figure it out then you don't deserve to play with the big boys. Simple as that.

#17 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 31 January 2018 - 10:51 AM

Just because people know how to use the current economy doesn't mean it's not bad.

It's terrible. 

#18 theRagnarokDude

theRagnarokDude

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 11:25 AM

Just because people know how to use the current economy doesn't mean it's not bad.

It's terrible. 

And until someone has a feasible solution outside of ( a ) remove silvervine and ( b ) ban bots, nothing is going to change so nothing is going to change.

Improvise.

Adapt.

Overcome.

Edited by theRagnarokDude, 31 January 2018 - 11:26 AM.

#19 helloyooji

helloyooji

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 11:42 AM

what methods are you referring to? changing maps to farm on?

if card A is in demand and is low in supply, you don't farm card B. you farm card A.

what's that? you already had card A stashed? well, congrats! you just made a couple million zeny.

#20 jessymeow

jessymeow

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 12:10 PM

You guys can pin this on bots, gms or whatever as much as you want but what ultimately continues to screw this server is greed.

There are fewer bots than ever, there is a money sink in the game that is removing billions a day and yet items have doubled in price in a weeks time. You look on ragial and it's ohh a +9 earth deleter plate was 400mil maybe a couple weeks ago. Now you have greedy thieves trying to sell mink coats, mantles n such that aren't even upgraded for a billion.

Look at silvervine it keeps increasing because greedy pay to win betas want more n more for their irl money. This problem won't fix itself and the gms can't stop greedy people. The only solution is to quit buying their over priced crap and force merchants to sell at a reasonable price. Even if you can easily afford it refuse to buy until it's a fair price. You know the game is a damn mess when a novice killing a fabre can make 5mil or a Peco egg can make you 60mil lol.

#21 Shanedude

Shanedude

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 904 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 12:48 PM

Game is dead outside of WoE.

318 online at the moment. 0 people selling aka donating Silver 100 Box.

Next week this time 200ish~ population...

Third week 100 or less?

I blame mismanagement from company. There was at one point near 2k real players.

#22 Cyncienta

Cyncienta

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 554 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the North Pole

Posted 31 January 2018 - 01:18 PM

It's terrible.

I am bit tired of trying to explain, this opinion would resume what I believe too. I made my way to be rich and got my gear good enough, I won't complain about the big numbers I made..but...I don't think this economy is healthy.

For all those that say just don't buy let the greedy ppl low their prices because there is no demand, I have old news for you, bots are still buying Overpriced items.

#23 htpgmail

htpgmail

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 01:24 PM

Also when a currency is as worthless and as easily obtainable as zeny it doesn't matter if an item is 100m or 1000m.

Vending will be for Venatu cards. Everything else will be too rare to put up on a vend.

#24 MyOhMyHouse

MyOhMyHouse

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 15 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 01:33 PM

You guys are toxic ... go and actually hunt if you can't afford o.o

#25 Wolfen

Wolfen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 01:36 PM

3 months latter.

B> raydric card. 1 acount with 3 novies with max zeny.

Please prove me wrong here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users