Restart economy is a JOKE - Page 4 - Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Restart economy is a JOKE

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#76 Wolfen

Wolfen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 06:09 AM

He doesnt have proofs but he is 90% sure, seems legit.

But they do kill bio3 mvps as a regular basis.

Yea, but from wgat i see, those boxes are mainly used for inguild gearing and rarely enter the market, yet those pages claim lpts of gear from those boxes, some even are +9. If you ask me, thats a red flag on my list

#77 mattxor

mattxor

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 635 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:No Server

Posted 06 February 2018 - 06:22 AM

No point to argue what we don't know.

What we do know is that it has been a problem in the past and we would like to make sure that it is not the case now.

#78 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 06 February 2018 - 09:05 AM

Some of you are truly beyond belief. I will gladly give WP -_- when they screw up but this discussion is absolutely retarded.  You have rumors and one clown saying he has proof but won't post it that cards from mvps that shouldn't exist are in the game.  How do none of you see a problem with this logic?  There is absolutely 0 proof of this being a thing aside from some half ass chinese ran site that is probably trying to scam you saying it is a thing.

Do i think throwing OCAs n such on a raffler is a great idea?  No i don't but quite frankly if it wasn't for OCAs we wouldn't have basically any cards dropping at all.  Maps are empty, no one is farming majority of cards, everyone is piled in a couple maps with useless cards.  I have looked for weeks at this point for certain items and they are no where to be found. They created a real mess with their bone headed woe boxes and regardless of what anyone says they are the root cause of this problem.  Normally early RO without alchemist everyone is pumping money into white pots and alot of zeny is being removed from circulation.  Instead everyone just bought silvervine/woe boxes from each other and zeny was just passed around.  This combined with bots(which have ALWAYS existed on every server they have ran) has caused inflation beyond belief.

What they should be doing is putting some of the silvervine items for straight up zeny on an npc.  This would atleast make it so some zeny is being removed instead of being passed around.  They have created a market where zeny is just exchanged instead of being spent.  The raffler is not enough at this point either.  They need to either decide, lose some money now by making silvervine purchases zeny based and potentially fix the server or just keep at their current pace of chasing everyone off.

As for them handling cheaters in WOE/RMT n such.  This stuff happened yearsssss ago when i played chaos classic, you had losers leading guilds buying god belts and GTB for 2000$ each with their gf crying on vent they had nothing to eat for the month(im sure people remember the GM im talking about if you played back then lol) was anything ever done to this guy? Of course not he was left to run around with those items for years.  Hell they had a GM(game master) in wild blades handing their BF(Guild Master of Wild Blades) tao gunka card n banning people that contested their guild.  This game has always been lead horribly, don't expect the cheaters in woe to be dealt with.  They literally can't afford to be banning guilds at this point.  They could easily teleport one of those wizards to another map n see if the casting continues(depending on how they have it setup, i assume a simple macro) it would be easy to detect.  If it's bot based consider changing their encryption key that stops bots right before woe to disable their ability to do it.  The no delay business the GMs literally need to watch and its a slippery slope.  They decide to ban some high agi hunter for DSing and the guy actually wasnt cheating and its a mess.  There are obvious cases that should be dealt with though. 

What they should be focused on fixing is the leveling areas and silvervine.  Other maps need drastically buffed, perhaps daily quests to put people in other areas as well.  This knight leech nonsense at juperos may be super fast but do we really want to just see everyone going to porcellios and then parking in juperos(or abyss lake) as trans classes as well?  MAKE OTHER MAPS VIABLE!!!!!  Rotating experience event in dungeons/zones, more board quests whatever just make it happen now before more are chased off by never getting into a party at juperos.  There are plenty of fun dungeons that aren't being utilized because the experience is pathetic at them.  Why is going to porcellios a thing instead of going to orcs, goblins, payon dungeon, pyramid, sphinx, ant hell, byalan, coal mine, clock tower, geffen dungeon, GH, tf, ti and so on?  All of those places are so much more engaging and fun than porcellios yet their broken exp remains and the experience in the other maps are still awful.  Look at the exp its a joke, porcellio,1654HP, lvl 28, 1066/1109exp(before bonuses) Safe map with virtually no aggressive monsters then compare to Orc Zombies, 1568hp, lvl 24, 196/120exp on a dangerous map that has all aggressive monsters.  Shouldn't we be trying to promote a party wanting to go there vs soloing in porcellios?  The fun moments in this game for most people come from partying with friends on WHATEVER job you enjoy, not being cucked into making an alt knight and leeching yourself in the same map for 12+ hours or soloing porcellios for hours.  All these fun maps that im sure most of us miss playing on and yet theres no reason to go there other than punishing yourself by costing yourself hours of time for less results.

I have proof of duped card etc. I could post it but that would

1/ get me banned

2/ get other people using it and exacerbate the problem

3/ get removed instantly. 

#79 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 12:40 PM

If only there was some other way for people to communicate outside of these forums to show each other this supposed proof.........like hmm discord or something where there would be no risk of being banned.

Edited by Wyndor, 06 February 2018 - 12:50 PM.

#80 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 06 February 2018 - 01:54 PM

I'm not posting anything like that publicly where it can fall into the wrong hands and be abused by more players. 

#81 OrionSlayeer

OrionSlayeer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 February 2018 - 04:30 PM

I'm not posting anything like that publicly where it can fall into the wrong hands and be abused by more players. 

What? So tell me how a print screen could be used wrongly and abused by players?

o.O Just share it already. You guys are pointing fingers as hell on cheaters and what not, why won´t you point it now, on a person that has a card that should nt even exist? Is it someone you have a good relationship with?

#82 VincentGrey

VincentGrey

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 05:27 AM

So, I have been gone for like 6-7 months or something.

My question is, where did the actual zeny come from? OCing loot and castle loot? Or is there an actual way to trade in Kafra stuff for zeny?

I'm legit puzzled at the amount of money in circulation...

#83 Shanedude

Shanedude

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 904 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 06:30 AM

There were 5000-7000 bots active at any given time for multiple months.

#84 ChaoticRK

ChaoticRK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3228 posts
  • Locationprt_fild08

Posted 04 May 2018 - 10:08 PM

Loots = Zeny

#85 Margarethahp

Margarethahp

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 08:12 AM

There were 5000-7000 bots active at any given time for multiple months.

I remember when some retard used to post "bots are good for the economy" lmao what a joke.

#86 helloyooji

helloyooji

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 339 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 10 May 2018 - 03:09 AM

I remember when some retard used to post "bots are good for the economy" lmao what a joke.

believe it or not but they were a necessary evil. no one was farming anymore because everyone was so loaded with zeny to a point where we had to create multiple characters to hold our zeny.

supply and demand, they were driving the prices down.

#87 VanishingPoint

VanishingPoint

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1236 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 May 2018 - 11:02 AM

So this is what happens when a server dies. So much drama.

#88 Aromat

Aromat

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 12 May 2018 - 02:28 AM

believe it or not but they were a necessary evil. no one was farming anymore because everyone was so loaded with zeny to a point where we had to create multiple characters to hold our zeny.

supply and demand, they were driving the prices down.

lol no comment to this post

"believe or not noone was farming anymore because everyone was loaded with zeny and everyone had to open multiple accs"

from where you had all these money?
Yes right from the normal player who payed hundrets of Millions for nearly every rare drop, cause the bots created billions of zeny with 24/7 farming..
THATS why everyone had so much money...

Edited by Aromat, 12 May 2018 - 02:30 AM.

#89 helloyooji

helloyooji

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 12 May 2018 - 06:47 AM

lol no comment to this post

"believe or not noone was farming anymore because everyone was loaded with zeny and everyone had to open multiple accs"

from where you had all these money?
Yes right from the normal player who payed hundrets of Millions for nearly every rare drop, cause the bots created billions of zeny with 24/7 farming..
THATS why everyone had so much money...

sCngZKU.jpg

you think the bots made those billions?

you're so innocent it's cute :>

#90 ChaoticRK

ChaoticRK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3228 posts
  • Locationprt_fild08

Posted 12 May 2018 - 07:25 AM

The billions of zenny came from thieves and merchants who made unli zenny using find stone and overprice.

#91 Wolfen

Wolfen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 12 May 2018 - 09:03 AM

Or from OC dupped gold

#92 helloyooji

helloyooji

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 12 May 2018 - 10:34 AM

Or from OC dupped gold

ding ding ding ding

#93 kinkthecat

kinkthecat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 616 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 12 May 2018 - 03:00 PM

we played the first few months on this server when it opened, it was fun, until the bot takeover, it went from farming to literally fighting bots who were there 24 hours a day farming royal jelly and zipper bears, THEN pyramids just went insane with bots at EVERY MONSTER you couldnt even get a kill cause they farmed OBB like no tommorow, THEN raydrics map started to see them, so i sold what i had farmed bought WPE (3m per 1k back then) and went back to renewal cause that game was screwed from the get go.

#94 ShoLin

ShoLin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2107 posts
  • Server:Quit

Posted 12 May 2018 - 09:15 PM

The game is a joke.

#95 Chally

Chally

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 06:26 AM

to post or not to post screenies of those dupes cards mhmm

#96 Patsu88

Patsu88

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 234 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 16 May 2018 - 06:54 AM

to post :heh:

#97 Chally

Chally

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 06:59 AM

let me dig up some screenies

#98 Shanedude

Shanedude

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 904 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 02:12 PM

How far are you digging...

#99 ChaoticRK

ChaoticRK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3228 posts
  • Locationprt_fild08

Posted 19 May 2018 - 01:31 AM

Dupe was one problem RO cannot resolve.

#100 Darkeshi

Darkeshi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 04:39 AM

Don't waste your time, as much as the economy is bad, people are going to find excuses to defend the game.

I tried to play RE:START again but when i saw the prices, omg, insane.

yeah i mean, 20m for an apple of archer, loool bye

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users