Hail Njoror

• Retired
  • 594 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin & Freyja

Posted 31 January 2018 - 03:05 PM

patchnotebanner.png

Patch Notes January 31, 2018
Please note: Details are subject to change at any time.
Weekly Maintenance Time: 3pm-7pm PDT (~4 hours)

o1hmocX.png

End of January Sale!

Sale Period: January 31 to February 7,  2018

January Boxes, Rune Items, and VIP Sale!

YKB4VBq.png

kafrashop.png

January 8 to February 5, 2018

Feeling lucky? The January Lucky Box is now in the Kafra Shop!

January Lucky Box

Sale Price: 100 Kafra Points

TkoTHu3.png

Munil has updated her treasure, and her January boxes are now available in the Kafra Shop!

Munil Accessory Box

Sale Price: 75 Kafra Points

Hzr51tw.png

Munil Costume Box

Sale Price: 150 Kafra Points

hY1B9hK.png

SrSJFEe.png

Ring in the New Year with a brand new bag that isn't just Super Large, it's ULTRA Super Large!

g17AZeK.png

DduNorO.png

The Lunar Festival is here!

Event Period: January 8 to February 5, 2018

An Icy wind has blown in from the North! Monsters are freezing around Rune-Midgarts and inhabitants need your help to deal with this cold snap!

Collect bottled lightening from the main and daily quests to trade in for items!

Start your quest journey at NPC Gale in Prontera with a level 15 character or higher.

cCvHVnL.jpg

Find NPC Huginn in the center of Prontera to exchange your Bottled Lightning for items.

EzdFf1m.jpg

#2 1131131129203649980

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 04:54 PM

and i post again:

"hi, didnt wnat to post here but could you please or someone read the suggestion & feedback forum

in case you already did, please leave some answer or feedback so players know they are been read. thx"

#3 LudvigII

LudvigII

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 15 posts
  • Twitter:@renatozahn
  • Server:Advent of Valkyrie

Posted 31 January 2018 - 05:56 PM

Ctrl+c and ctrl +v

#4 DeSoldier

DeSoldier

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 31 January 2018 - 06:20 PM

So.. Whats new?

#5 1131131129203649980

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 07:50 PM

janhhb still dropping D:

is this a bot doing the patch notes or what xD?

#6 paopaopee1

paopaopee1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 31 January 2018 - 08:34 PM

new map pls

#7 ahimdong01forum

ahimdong01forum

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 12:32 AM

XoAcKRi.jpg

#8 mscocca

mscocca

Amateur Blogger

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 353 posts
  • LocationRome, Italy

Posted 01 February 2018 - 02:28 AM

Hello!

Even if it seems that the Patch Notes are copied and pasted over and over, you should have noticed that some changes have been done in stealth during the last maintenances.

For example, have you noticed that you can now keep your Ymir or the effect of Unstable Doping even if you log out, change character or if your game crashes? That wasn't written in the patch notes but is something the Developers have worked on for us players. 

Another example? Since last week's maintenance Wizard and Sorcerer can't deal x8 critical damage with the combo Wind Crest + Frost Diver/Frost Nova + Electric Skill. That hasn't been announced either, but ta-da!

We all want the new map and new contents in general, but don't loose your hope!

I guarantee you that they are working on a very large quantity of things right now! 

giphy.gif

Ps: If we were to get the new map tomorrow, we would get to the new capped level in a couple of days and start asking for even newer content... Don't you think it's better to improve and make more interesting what we have now first?  :questionmark:

Edited by mscocca, 01 February 2018 - 02:33 AM.

#9 ahimdong01forum

ahimdong01forum

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 03:57 AM

Ps: If we were to get the new map tomorrow, we would get to the new capped level in a couple of days and start asking for even newer content... Don't you think it's better to improve and make more interesting what we have now first?  :questionmark:

what we have now are all old contents from 3 years ago with some minor improvement, and also MMORPG must be continuously progressing since it doesn't have an end of the line features.

#10 Lexarte

Lexarte

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 04:30 AM

Hello!

Even if it seems that the Patch Notes are copied and pasted over and over, you should have noticed that some changes have been done in stealth during the last maintenances.

For example, have you noticed that you can now keep your Ymir or the effect of Unstable Doping even if you log out, change character or if your game crashes? That wasn't written in the patch notes but is something the Developers have worked on for us players. 

Another example? Since last week's maintenance Wizard and Sorcerer can't deal x8 critical damage with the combo Wind Crest + Frost Diver/Frost Nova + Electric Skill. That hasn't been announced either, but ta-da!

Hmm, Sorcs and Wizs not so overpowered class, Why did you fix them? Crescentia is really over powered class. 6x multiplayer for str and int. Isn`t this OP? Power up others classes or low some OP.

#11 Draobyek

Draobyek

Amateur Blogger

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 386 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 05:45 AM

Hmm, Sorcs and Wizs not so overpowered class, Why did you fix them? Crescentia is really over powered class. 6x multiplayer for str and int. Isn`t this OP? Power up others classes or low some OP.

It's not so much of a balance fix there, but a bug fix where the critical multiplier was being doubled when it shouldn't be.

#12 1131131129203649980

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 06:22 AM

we would know that they are doing all of that you said if they posted it here with the patch notes

giphy.gif

now, time to come back to my wizz

and pls give answer to people in the feedback/suggestion forumm

#13 TheDijinn

TheDijinn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 08:04 AM

we would know that they are doing all of that you said if they posted it here with the patch notes

I dont think so, they always keep asking "Exp rate" even when the info is in the patch notes.

#14 TheDijinn

TheDijinn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 08:07 AM

In this case the point is to fix a bug that shouldnt exist, not nerf the class, crec is working as intended even if it needs a nerf.

#15 TheDijinn

TheDijinn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 08:12 AM

janhhb still dropping D:

is this a bot doing the patch notes or what xD?

When the patch ends before the 8pm hhb time, you can still farm hhb at 8pm, people get confused with that, the hhb ends that day, the day doesnt end when they do the patch notes, if the hhb is still dropping today (02/02/2018) then there is a bug that need fix.

#16 1131131129203649980

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 09:33 AM

I dont think so, they always keep asking "Exp rate" even when the info is in the patch notes.

some people are new and others dont use the forum/web

but a lot people read the patch notes and that same people answer the questions of the people ingame.

unless you mean the people commenting that in the same thread of the patch notes :P

#17 MeisterSaikun

MeisterSaikun

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 04:22 PM

almost 3 years and still no NEW content. 

oh wait! the 'stealth patch' is the new content. LOL!

#18 MiniGuuMi

MiniGuuMi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts
  • Location平川市, 青森県

Posted 01 February 2018 - 08:40 PM

some people are new and others dont use the forum/web

but a lot people read the patch notes and that same people answer the questions of the people ingame.

unless you mean the people commenting that in the same thread of the patch notes :P

that why better to make it x1 everyday, so the party member on grinding can keep up  :heh:

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users