• 2738 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 06 February 2018 - 02:46 PM

DSPatchNotes.png

Maintenance Notes
Patch Version 0.6.36, Game Version: 10.2.0.20

Server Maintenance
2018-2-7, 12:00 Server Time

Note: Patch notes are subject to change.

DS-Events.png

Carnival Season Event

On Thursday, 2/8 the street carnival is starting in many countries and all the jesters are going wild on the streets. This is a reason for us to celebrate the street carnival season this year with an EXP and grind event.

By killing monsters you can get a 'Kamelle* Box' which randomly contains one the following:

1x Choppy Chop – a lollipop (consumable) which is able to immediately restore 1300 HP and MP (blocked for use in BSQ)
1x Caramel Kamelle* - a candy (consumable) which is able to immediately restore 1000 HP (blocked for use in BSQ)
1x Fruit Kamelle* - candy (consumable) which is able to immediately restore 1000 MP
1x Half-eaten Choppy Chop – a half-eaten lollipop of which you can trade 5 for a Carnival Mask Box at the Vending Machine

The consumables are tradable, the half-eaten Choppy Chop and the Kamelle Box itself and the Carnival Mask Box are fully restricted.

Carnival Mask Box
This box randomly contains one of the 11 masks which can be obtained through the Item Mall as [Event] version or one of the new Carnival Mask in four different colors (red, blue, green, yellow). The Carnival Mask is harder to get but comes with better stats. Also the Carnival Mask is soulbound once equipped.

The monsters are dropping the Kamelle Box from Thursday, 2/8 0:00 Server Time until Tuesday, 2/13 23:59 Server Time.

*Kamelle: Kamelle is a word from the German Rhineland region which is an important center of the German Carnival Season. The word Kamelle is a regional synonyme for Candy. The word is usually used during the street carnival season where "costumed" trucks are driving through the streets making a parade and costumed carnival people are throwing these candies from the trucks into the viewers who can catch them. While throwing, the throwers shout "Kamelle".

DS-Changes.png

Emporia War Changes

Penalty Points
With the current update we introduce "Penalty Points" for everyone who heals themselves using skills, items, potions or who is being healed by others after changing the island and before they have been attacked by an enemy or have attacked an enemy or the core themselves (Summoner's Summons don't count).

Penalty Points are given depending on how many HP the person who was changing the island had before they healed themselves or got healed. The Penalty Points are given as a reward to the opposing team. Penalty Points are given only once. That means that the healing is actually done and the penalty status is gone afterwards. The penalty status is shown by an indicator on the UI (see screenshot below).

Penalty Points given:
0.01% – 9.99% HP = 9 Points given to the opposing team
10.00% – 19.99% HP = 8 Points
20.00% – 39.99% HP = 7 Points
40.00% – 59.99% HP = 6 Points
60.00% - 89.99% HP = 5 Points
90.00% - 94.99% HP = 4 Points
95.00% - 100.00% HP = No Penalty

Penalty Status Indicator

EmpoPenalty.jpg

User Interface improvement
The Minimap of Emporia Wars have been improved to show which Island is occupied by at least one person of the particular team (see screenshot below).

Emporia Wars UI improvement
EmpoMM.jpg

Battlesquare Changes

Points for Flags
The calculation for the points given while a player is carrying flags has been changed. The number of points given is depending on how many flags a player is carrying.

1 Flag = 30 Pts.
2 Flags = 55 Pts.
3 Flags = 75 Pts.
4 Flags = 90 Pts.
5 Flags = 100 Pts.

Every additional flag carried is giving additional 10 Pts.

Flag Carrying Penalty
While a player is carrying one or more flags the following skills are not usable:

Slow Heal (Magician)
Self Heal (Magician)
Wide Heal (Invoker)
HP Restore (Invoker)
Sanctuary (Invoker)
Cure (Invoker)
Atropine (Destroyer)

Healing Potions can still be used.

Class Adjustments

Sorcerer
- Mana Shield is now reducing received PDmg and MDmg (PvP and PvE)
- Mana Shield's effect is halved (PvP only)

Invoker
- the Diffusion Cannon's damage reduction has been changed to decrease 17.5% every 250ms instead of 7% every 100ms (PvP only)

Summoner
- the Helix Shot's damage reduction has been changed to decrease 20% every 200ms instead of 10% every 100ms (PvP only)

- Skill Tree Point adjustments:
Stronger Spell now needs 10 SP each level instead of 15
Summon Mastery now needs 10 SP each level instead of 15
Spike Wave now needs 10 SP each level instead of 15 for the regular 5 Skill Levels
Gather! now needs 10 SP instead of 20
DireMist now needs 15 SP instead of 30
Cry of Life now needs 10 SP each level instead of 15
Advanced Summon Mastery now needs 15 SP each level instead of 20
Attack now needs 10 SP instead of 20
Shot Mastery now needs 10 SP each level instead of 15 for the regular 5 Skill Levels
Elemental Blessing now needs 20 SP each level instead of 25
Impact Unsummon now needs 15 SP instead of 25
Nature Blessing now needs 15 SP each level instead of 20
Hawk Eye now needs 15 SP each level instead of 20

Because of the high impact on Skill Points by these changes every summoner above Lv. 40 can get a free Skill Reset Scroll at NPC Syari at Kazeura Village until February, 14th 12:00 Server Time.

General Updates
- a bug has been fixed that the Destroyers was missing the 30% Attack Speed Bonus in PvP

BigWheel

Removals:
Everything will be removed 

Additions:
Khaki Knit Set
Goldenrod Knit Set
Pirate Captain Costume
Ultimate Hero Set

MixBoard

Removals:
Everything will be removed

Additions:
Tuxedo Set [Advanced Tab]
Wedding Dress Vail Set [Advanced Tab]

Sweetie Attendant (Pink) Outfit [Special Tab]
Chic Attendant (Red) Outfit [Special Tab]

Zeus Set (Artifact) [Deluxe Tab]
Heartless Sword Bear Costume [Deluxe Tab]
[Best] Ultimate Hero Set [Deluxe Tab]

#2 nighty007

nighty007

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 02:50 PM

- Mana Shield is now reducing PAtk and MAtk (PvP and PvE)

Does this means it now reduces phys and matk dmg or that the damage it usually should reduce got decreased ?
Probably im just translating it wrong.

#3 Stophy

Stophy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 02:51 PM

Oh my god, im so excited to play with these changes. Seems to be very nice. Very very well done!!  :Emo_16:

#4 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 06 February 2018 - 02:52 PM

- Mana Shield is now reducing PAtk and MAtk (PvP and PvE)

Does this means it now reduces phys and matk dmg or that the damage it usually should reduce got decreased ?
Probably im just translating it wrong.

It means it now reduces both :)

But in PvP the amount of the reduced dmg (for both) is halved.

#5 XiongmaoLin

XiongmaoLin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts
  • LocationEaster Forest
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 February 2018 - 03:06 PM

It means it now reduces both :)

But in PvP the amount of the reduced dmg (for both) is halved.

So that means Mana shield reduces both physical and magical damage taken by the caster. At some point I thought the shield would now reduce the caster's ATK/MATK...

Which would have been dreadful. Horresco referens!

(you might want to change the wording since physical attack and magical attack are actual stats; some could be quick to jump the gun!)

Edited by XiongmaoLin, 06 February 2018 - 03:08 PM.

#6 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 03:09 PM

So that means Mana shield reduces both physical and magical damage taken the caster. At some point I thought the shield would now reduce the caster's ATK/MATK...

Which would have been dreadful. Horresco referens!

Right. The mana shield (lv. 5) reduced the phys dmg the caster takes by 30%. Now it reduces it for magical dmg as well and for PvP the amount is halved (15%).

But I have to admit that the wording is wrong. I guess it must be corrected.

#7 bluelokura

bluelokura

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 03:39 PM

I have to say it. Excellent job. Now I would like to know if cakes, and other healing items can still be used at battle square and emporia war? 

#8 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts
  • LocationZirothos entertainment Studio
  • Server:MLG PVE

Posted 06 February 2018 - 03:46 PM

i got a question about the change on summoner. If you change the point and the reset give back those point will it give back the total amount before the change of give point base on the skill point now set. cause some summoner might have other skill place and the point change might not get back all the real total point from bonus skill point (hunter / guild quest) and base point per lv gain.

#9 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 03:52 PM

I have to say it. Excellent job. Now I would like to know if cakes, and other healing items can still be used at battle square and emporia war? 

Food items are still blocked in BSQ, potions are not.
In Emporia Wars you were always able to use all healing items.

i got a question about the change on summoner. If you change the point and the reset give back those point will it give back the total amount before the change of give point base on the skill point now set. cause some summoner might have other skill place and the point change might not get back all the real total point from bonus skill point (hunter / guild quest) and base point per lv gain.

Skill Reset Scrolls should give back ALL points.

#10 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Server:None

Posted 06 February 2018 - 03:53 PM

I'm actually surprised on these changes. Excellent decisions currently, these are the types of changes that you don't even need to play to know it will work well.

#11 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 03:55 PM

they only say that if you use a healing item /or  self heal or get heal by a other after changing island and not been attack, you give point to team  ( EMporia). the cakes should still be usable, now for BSQ i don't know xD

Edited by zirothos, 06 February 2018 - 03:55 PM.

#12 caiquejordan

caiquejordan

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 03:58 PM

Really?

Emporia War Changes

Penalty Points
With the current update we introduce "Penalty Points" for everyone who heals themselves using skills, items, potions or who is being healed by others after changing the island before they have been attacked by an enemy or have attacked an enemy or the core themselves (Summoner's Summons don't count).

Penalty Points are given depending on how many HP the person who was changing the island had before they healed themselves or got healed. The Penalty Points are given as a reward to the opposing team. Penalty Points are given only once. That means that the healing is actually done and the penalty status is gone afterwards. The penalty status is shown by an indicator on the UI (see screenshot below).

Why?
First was the Dragoon, now The invoker...The classes will be destroied one by one?  :Emo_17: 
Itens and potions are compreensive, but skills?
Why did you don't Just Nerfed The Total Cure and The Cooldown of the skills? i think it is better than put these penalities...

One sugestion...when the guy at emporia is under atack (frozen or whatever) , please put a Cooldown to them change of island (something around 2 or 3 seconds after get some hit).... a lot of times when me and my guild was close to kill someone at this state, the guy just scape to another island (frozen).

Ps.: Sorry about my bad english 

#13 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 04:02 PM

Really?

Why?
First was the Dragoon, now The invoker...The classes will be destroied one by one?  :Emo_17: 
Why did you don't Just Nerfed The Total Cure and The Cooldown of the skills? i think it is better than put these penalities...

One sugestion...when the guy at emporia is under atack (frozen or whatever) , please put a Cooldown to them change of island (something around 2 or 3 seconds after get some hit).... a lot of times when me and my guild was close to kill someone at this state, the guy just scape to another island (frozen).

You might have misunderstood how it works. The penalty is given only if you changed the island right before you healed and you didn't attack someone or haven't been attacked by anyone. That is to prevent that players are hopping to an empty island to heal when they are close to die. The community complained about that behavior for a long time and I agree that it is not the best playing style if players had the effort to fight someone down to 5% HP and then they hop to another island and heal themselves (or are being healed) back up to 100%.

If you're fighting you can use your heals as always.

Also you are mixing up things here:

Healing skills are blocked in BSQ (along with Cure) only when the player is carrying a flag. This has been implemented to fight the "running tanky inovkers" in BSQ.

#14 blacshift

blacshift

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 04:02 PM

what a great job
now the health will have to be used wisely. I think these changes are very cool
Can other types of cures be used, such as cake capsules healt :questionmark:  :questionmark:
why do not I want to see an agent that uses like crazy full capsules :wah:  :wah:
and come out with the surprises that have millions of capsules of healt and cake  :hmm:  :hmm:

Edited by blacshift, 06 February 2018 - 04:03 PM.

#15 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 04:04 PM

Really?

Why?

i don't know what do day vs that, my main class is a healer and I'm fine with the change. I think this healing change in emporia is great, and will make the match time better too. they don't say you cant heal. the penalties is only vs player who run of a fight. you can still use healing item or healing skill while in the fight you wont get penalize from this.

#16 caiquejordan

caiquejordan

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 04:09 PM

You might have misunderstood how it works. The penalty is given only if you changed the island right before you healed and you didn't attack someone or haven't been attacked by anyone. That is to prevent that players are hopping to an empty island to heal when they are close to die. The community complained about that behavior for a long time and I agree that it is not the best playing style if players had the effort to fight someone down to 5% HP and then they hop to another island and heal themselves (or are being healed) back up to 100%.

If you're fighting you can use your heals as always.

Also you are mixing up things here:

Healing skills are blocked in BSQ (along with Cure) only when the player is carrying a flag. This has been implemented to fight the "running tanky inovkers" in BSQ.

Now i understood.... My friends told me... i was switching the things :no1: 

#17 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 04:12 PM

what a great job
now the health will have to be used wisely. I think these changes are very cool
Can other types of cures be used, such as cake capsules healt :questionmark:  :questionmark:
why do not I want to see an agent that uses like crazy full capsules :wah:  :wah:
and come out with the surprises that have millions of capsules of healt and cake  :hmm:  :hmm:

If you talking about the EW "penalty" - it affects all healing items and type of heals (if we didn't forget one, if so please let us know) and all classes. :)

#18 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Server:None

Posted 06 February 2018 - 04:13 PM

@popcorn,on the summoner changes, what was the decision on buffing the "summons" or is that still work in progress. Personally as a destroyer/overlord/sorcerer I could kill extremely stacked summons in less than 7 seconds let alone any other class destroying with a few more seconds if anyone else was smacking them. Some casual players are unable to utilize summons as they get "1 shot" by most players with +20 weapons except maybe other summoners and invokers due to the x spam nerf. If summons are killed, it will lead to a majority of skills being extremely hard to use and cast if interupted, despite being slowly moved into the summoner+cc role. Considering that summons relatively die so fast, whats a summoner without summons? :heh:

Maybe put all summons on a extremely low cooldown considering you could only have 7 points worth of summons out? Having a mist that dies in 1/3rd of a skill come up every 30-45 seconds is not interesting, nor is a 1mil-3mil hp golgon getting 2 shot by an overlord.

Edited by Agitodesu, 06 February 2018 - 04:17 PM.

#19 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 04:13 PM

a player is carrying one or more flags
Sanctuary (Invoker)

This is so funny this skill is so under power i don't know why it is here xD

100 Hp healing +100 per lv of the skill xD every 2 sec.

maybe for low lv BSQ i don't know. i never see some one use it during lv 85 BSQ XD

sorry about that it just notice this skill was mark in the list xD :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh:

This and arc Sanctuary are 2 skill that should need a Rework later :heh: :heh: :heh:

#20 stiffyliffyriffy

stiffyliffyriffy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 04:23 PM

If you talking about the EW "penalty" - it affects all healing items and type of heals (if we didn't forget one, if so please let us know) and all classes. :)

Summoners sacrificing their summons(using regain) for health and mana that is returned to the user.

#21 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 04:27 PM

Summoners sacrificing their summons(using regain) for health and mana that is returned to the user.

Yes they do. And it's the same for that situation. Whenever health is "returned".

#22 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 04:31 PM

It seems there is some confusion about the wording about the penalty state we used.

Maybe this explanation is less confusing:

After you changed the Island your character gets a penalty state. This state is removed if one of the following conditions is met:

- the character has attacked an enemy or the core (attack of summons do not count)

- the character has been attacked by an enemy (the attack of an enemy summon does count)

- you are healing yourself (the penalty points are given to the opposing team and the penalty status is removed)

- you have been healed by someone else  (the penalty points are given to the opposing team and the penalty status is removed)

I hope that was a bit more understandable.

#23 stiffyliffyriffy

stiffyliffyriffy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 04:39 PM

Food items are still blocked in BSQ, potions are not.
In Emporia Wars you were always able to use all healing items.

Skill Reset Scrolls should give back ALL points.

After maintenance the skill points already skilled will be worth less than before. With this being said will players gain that extra SP from these skills that have been reduced in SP or will they only get back how much the SP is worth after the change? (in other words do we need to skill reset before maintenance to receive the exact amount of sp that the skill has been worth.) 

#24 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 04:39 PM

Yes they do. And it's the same for that situation. Whenever health is "returned".

Only exception is the Summoner's Blesser Summon. Recovering 3% per 15 seconds can not be counted as "escaping from a fight".

#25 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 04:45 PM

After maintenance the skill points already skilled will be worth less than before. With this being said will players gain that extra SP from these skills that have been reduced in SP or will they only get back how much the SP is worth after the change? (in other words do we need to skill reset before maintenance to receive the exact amount of sp that the skill has been worth.) 

Good point. Need to think about this. Will post an update when we found a solution. :)

Thanks for pointing that out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users