Patch Notes 2/14/2018 - Page 2 - Patch Notes and News - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Patch Notes 2/14/2018

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#26 XiongmaoLin

XiongmaoLin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts
  • LocationEaster Forest
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 February 2018 - 08:57 AM

I suppose my ability to understand what I read decreases past a certain hour. Apologies for raising a flag for two things that were perfectly normal.

#27 Stophy

Stophy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 15 February 2018 - 10:09 AM

If this is wanted we can do that. :)

Yes, please!!! I think it would be very popular  :)

#28 Stophy

Stophy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 04:05 PM

Its still able to trade the Likes + Gada Coins for parchment wings. Is this wanted?

Because we can not trade orange coins for Heirloom items anymore and that event was after the 'Like' event.

#29 Apocryphos

Apocryphos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • LocationSan Diego
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 15 February 2018 - 11:35 PM

Mount Kero is disappearing in combat when auto attack is enabled.

8b6a3bfc23f9dd6e28a44e336e2bf61f.gif

#30 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 15 February 2018 - 11:43 PM

Looks like the same problem some pets have (for example the Dark Flip/Flick, Tiger, Liger and others too). 

It seems like this happens if some pets are kept in an attack while the player is moving too far away from the pet.

Needs to be looked into.

Edit: I recorded an 8 minute video letting Kero auto-attack (https://youtu.be/lVjm4uw9U3E) and didn't see the problem so I guess my suspicion above is right. What I noticed is that the mount preview is too small - sometimes gone - that needs to be fixed as well.

#31 Marlax93

Marlax93

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • LocationVertania City
  • Server:Warpportal

Posted 16 February 2018 - 07:07 AM

Is it already known that some skills which where adjusted for PVP "lost" their new skill desciption  :questionmark:
You can see this for example at Sniping Skill which deals 20% less dmg and got 2 seconds more cooldown. 2 months before this it was included in the skill description but not anymore.

The skills work totally fine in pvp, it's just the description which is not correct.

#32 Dynasto

Dynasto

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 11:36 AM

- an experimental fix for the Pure Silence effect has been added that should prevent getting debuffs while in Pure Silence status. Please let us know whether it works or not

The new Pure Silence Bubble is way better but i still got frozen 1 time after changing the island (but i think it was because of the delay).

Is it already known that some skills which where adjusted for PVP "lost" their new skill desciption   :questionmark:
You can see this for example at Sniping Skill which deals 20% less dmg and got 2 seconds more cooldown. 2 months before this it was included in the skill description but not anymore.

The skills work totally fine in pvp, it's just the description which is not correct.

I noticed that too.

Edited by Dynasto, 18 February 2018 - 11:38 AM.

#33 Vossel

Vossel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 404 posts
  • Server:Overlord

Posted 18 February 2018 - 12:57 PM

There is one thing i noticed during the last Emporia.

Overlord has the skill Bloody roar and if you turn that one off after you switch an island and have the pure silence bubble active the skill goes on a 30 second cooldown but doesnt it doesnt get turned off so you have 30 seconds that skill draining your HP by 1% each second, the buff stays active but that is annoying if it happens by accident and you have to deal with it for 30 seconds because of it.

#34 Onyzer

Onyzer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 19 February 2018 - 07:51 AM

I still got hitten by traps when spawning in an island with the pure silence aura.

#35 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts
  • LocationZirothos entertainment Studio
  • Server:MLG PVE

Posted 19 February 2018 - 09:12 AM

is the silence aura like the '(emergency exit) 0.2 sec delay before he takes effect.

cause if so yea if you change map and there a mine on the spawning spot you will take the effect cause it would be a insta hit and the aura would not have time to activate.

The aura would need to be on when you click on change island and not when you appear. or slightly before the game say '' change island '' so it already there when arriving on destination.

Activate aura > change island> effect off.

atm is more change island > unknown time delays > aura on> aura off

#36 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 19 February 2018 - 12:10 PM

atm is more change island > unknown time delays > aura on> aura off

but it's not the way, it's exactly

click - aura on - change island ... it is on the moment you click. Everything else is a server delay. 

Not sure if anything can be done against it. We'll see.

#37 Vossel

Vossel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 404 posts
  • Server:Overlord

Posted 20 February 2018 - 05:05 AM

I just had a look at those quest for PvP currently in the game and i see that some classes only have 1 skill quest to do while others have up to 3 skill quests, this gives other classes the opportunity to achive more points since skill quests are easier than kill quests and with more skill quests your chance is higher getting a skill quest than other classes do.

also i would suggest to give every skill quest which has to hit people in air to be able to hit to give slightly more points since you first have to launch an enemy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users