Feedback: new woe2 time spot - Page 2 - Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#26 helloyooji

helloyooji

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 339 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 16 February 2018 - 09:02 AM

and I know you can too but you stand to benefit from a change to the scheduling.

I don't benefit from a change as the last test schedule worked for me just fine. May the majority vote win.

btw. you're fired.

#27 DisposableHero

DisposableHero

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 285 posts
  • LocationSouth of Heaven

Posted 17 February 2018 - 06:05 AM

OK, but I'm going to chug a beer naked in the meeting room and -_- on your desk before I go.

#28 sinsa

sinsa

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 11:59 AM

i agree

#29 umizu

umizu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 207 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 February 2018 - 06:27 PM

yeah do what xellie says,-_- over just australia for an entire continent (eu) for woe2

what she either can't see, or pretends not to see, is that you are removing your entire market for players and income from not only oceania, but SE asia as well. 90% of oceanic and SEA players will just stop playing if forced to play at -_-ty times twice a week. your game isn't important enough to completely -_- over weekly sleep patterns for people who work (i.e. the people who keep investing money into the game)

the grapevines are singing that you are considering swapping the times, so that woe1 is friday 7pm PST and woe2 is the other one. how long do you think that will last with the majority of players having convenient times to take 10 castles, while the minority that has been ignored this entire time has to play to take 20 castles that no one cares about showing up to?

i personally won't be wasting 2 hours every week to play in parties of 4-5 players to take as many castles as possible while being bored as -_-. i guarantee i won't be the only one either

so it comes down to your final choice in the matter WP / camp. literally eliminate an entire region of the world's potential revenue vs listening to people who want 2/2 woes to be convenient instead of just 1

#30 umizu

umizu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 06:38 PM

I can't help but find this humorous, when WoE first came out the time was set in stone and now the new WoE's time schedule is being changed to better suit a particular group of people right out the gate. You fold like a chair, Camp.

i heard he folds faster than superman on laundry day

he also folds likes origami

Edited by umizu, 17 February 2018 - 06:38 PM.

#31 mattaangel

mattaangel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 07:13 PM

yeah do what xellie says,-_- over just australia for an entire continent (eu) for woe2

what she either can't see, or pretends not to see, is that you are removing your entire market for players and income from not only oceania, but SE asia as well. 90% of oceanic and SEA players will just stop playing if forced to play at -_-ty times twice a week. your game isn't important enough to completely -_- over weekly sleep patterns for people who work (i.e. the people who keep investing money into the game)

the grapevines are singing that you are considering swapping the times, so that woe1 is friday 7pm PST and woe2 is the other one. how long do you think that will last with the majority of players having convenient times to take 10 castles, while the minority that has been ignored this entire time has to play to take 20 castles that no one cares about showing up to?

i personally won't be wasting 2 hours every week to play in parties of 4-5 players to take as many castles as possible while being bored as -_-. i guarantee i won't be the only one either

so it comes down to your final choice in the matter WP / camp. literally eliminate an entire region of the world's potential revenue vs listening to people who want 2/2 woes to be convenient instead of just 1

Cya!

#32 umizu

umizu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 10:20 PM

you obviously need to do what you think will be best for the server in the long term though camp, we realize that. i don't envy the choices you and your team have to make over this

#33 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 18 February 2018 - 09:06 AM

Sea have phRO revo classic tho.... Euro dont have a revo server

Edited by Xellie, 18 February 2018 - 09:07 AM.

#34 sinsa

sinsa

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 02:52 PM

speaking as a player from Asia, as long as the current Saturday WoE becomes WoE 2 i don’t care what happens

but giving WoE 2 a -_-ty time and only being able to play WoE 1 is an instant quit for most Asian players imo

#35 umizu

umizu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 08:16 AM

Sea have phRO revo classic tho.... Euro dont have a revo server

except SEA has 11 countries, while oceania has 3, and none of them except the Philippines teaches their native tongue as a 2nd language to most of their population. the combined population of EU vs SEA + oceania is almost the same. roughly 650m vs 700m

so you've managed to complain to a point where EU is favoured for both woes, while SEA + oceania are ignored entirely. we don't even get the less favoured timeslot to play on at our convenience

grats, you've officially proved to the entire iRO community that you have no moral high-ground at all, so don't expect to ever rely on people taking your word as anything but selfish nonsense ever again

#36 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 19 February 2018 - 09:43 AM

except SEA has 11 countries, while oceania has 3, and none of them except the Philippines teaches their native tongue as a 2nd language to most of their population. the combined population of EU vs SEA + oceania is almost the same. roughly 650m vs 700m

so you've managed to complain to a point where EU is favoured for both woes, while SEA + oceania are ignored entirely. we don't even get the less favoured timeslot to play on at our convenience

grats, you've officially proved to the entire iRO community that you have no moral high-ground at all, so don't expect to ever rely on people taking your word as anything but selfish nonsense ever again

You asking for an SEA timeslot is just as selfish. That's the point here, people are going to put forward times that are best for them because they want to play. 

The time is being voted on by all the guilds, the majority of which happen to be EU based. 

Grats for being against democracy when it doesn't meet your own needs. 

#37 DisposableHero

DisposableHero

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 285 posts
  • LocationSouth of Heaven

Posted 19 February 2018 - 04:53 PM

You're using a vote to gain an advantageous timeslot for both days. Stop sidestepping it.

#38 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 19 February 2018 - 06:12 PM

isn't that the point of a vote or am I missing something

#39 mattxor

mattxor

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 635 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:No Server

Posted 19 February 2018 - 09:01 PM

There should not be a vote or am I missing something.

#40 Stephcake

Stephcake

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1041 posts
  • Twitter:stephstiel
  • LocationUK

Posted 19 February 2018 - 11:43 PM

I'm failing to understand why you're all bashing on Xellie when it not only wasn't her idea in the first place, but every other WoE guild is also voting for their own gain.

And why wouldn't it make sense to find a time that fits the majority?

#41 mattxor

mattxor

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 635 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 20 February 2018 - 01:01 AM

Majority? in a dead sever? that might get more people once trans is released?

The majority will not be the future majority if trans brings in more people.

If you want to keep the current majority, vote for a -_-  time for all I care but I think WP should make the choice and end their streak of favoritism.

It does not matter if Xellie made the suggestion or not. She supports it and we all know how she gets exactly what she wants while the future majority has no vote.

It is not right to have a vote in the first place because it excludes everyone that has quit playing till trans is released.

#42 Cyncienta

Cyncienta

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 554 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the North Pole

Posted 20 February 2018 - 01:14 AM

I am lost too.. isn't most of SEA countries having their own servers? I thought there some clausulas that won't let them play here and viceversa.
And even if they were 6bil.. like they are lol ... it matter how % are votig in this server, if they are minority well.. deal with it.

And on top of that.. it will be imposs please all the time zones, that's why the vote process is... otherwise we would have the time for woe according to WP chart that includes all the asian bots lmao.

Edited by Cyncienta, 20 February 2018 - 01:18 AM.

#43 Montanz

Montanz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 03:56 AM

I hope your silly vote fails and is ignored, democracy has failed just like it failed europe.

#44 8733130503023857157

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 04:27 AM

the amount of iq in this thread is too damn low

#45 helloyooji

helloyooji

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 05:07 AM

I hope your silly vote fails and is ignored, democracy has failed just like it failed europe.

The vote has been approved by camp. Democracy works just fine in Switzerland. Ya'll just doing it wrong.

edit: wew some low IQ here. let me rephrase that. Camp has approved to have all the WoE guilds vote, and the result of the vote would be taken into consideration.

Edited by helloyooji, 20 February 2018 - 05:17 AM.

#46 mattxor

mattxor

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 635 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 20 February 2018 - 05:09 AM

They at least had enough IQ to think of a possible solution even though I do not agree with it. WP's IQ is the one in question here.

PS: Approved? I rest my case.

Edited by mattxor, 20 February 2018 - 05:10 AM.

#47 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 07:24 AM

Easy there on the derail and dramatic postings please, it is for the benefit of the discussion/OP.

Number of postings were removed.

#48 Kiniro

Kiniro

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 185 posts
  • Twitter:@KiniroTonada
  • LocationMemeGuild™ Valhalla

Posted 20 February 2018 - 10:30 AM

I think getting feedback from guilds and player who actually play and do WoE was and is a great idea. Shows the Team is trying to work with the community. Sure not everyone will get their way. But with the original proposed times I know I wouldn't be able to attend, but hey that's life. No use crying over spilled milk. Self importance in some folks is hilarious, especially those who don't play.  :hmm:

#49 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 20 February 2018 - 02:33 PM

I'm not even happy with the current proposed time on the votes, but keep blaming me if you want. 

#50 Wolfen

Wolfen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 03:55 PM

Majority? in a dead sever? that might get more people once trans is released?

The majority will not be the future majority if trans brings in more people.

If you want to keep the current majority, vote for a -_- time for all I care but I think WP should make the choice and end their streak of favoritism.

It does not matter if Xellie made the suggestion or not. She supports it and we all know how she gets exactly what she wants while the future majority has no vote.

It is not right to have a vote in the first place because it excludes everyone that has quit playing till trans is released.

Solution is to reschechdual the woe times again if there is a drastic vhange of population

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users