WoE Times- A Constructive Post toward a solution. - Page 2 - Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

WoE Times- A Constructive Post toward a solution.

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#26 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 14 February 2018 - 09:36 AM

This is the data we have at the moment to aid us in this decision.

It would be lovely to have the guild leaders position themselves in this matter, so we can hand WP a Solution for all guilds.

If doing a Time suggestion, please use the LA time as reference, so we can identify the implications for the rest of the world.

Consider this:

(Guild leaders please chip in if I am mistaken here)

-DW (35-40 players) - BR

-SH (40-50 players) - BR

-Valhalla( 45-55 players)- ???

-SNL( 45-55 Players)- NA>AUS>EU

-Sidequest (15-20 players??)- Mostly EU/US

-YumYum (35 Players??)- RU

-Melody( 10-15 players) - EU

-24/7(30-40 players) - EU

-Epiphany(30 players?)-  No data.

-Rebellion(30 players?)- PH?

-Valkyrie (10-20 players)- US/ EU

-Pink Martini( 20 Players) - EU/US/BR

So:

oeuBpTH.png

Notes:

--> Correct YumYum to 35 players. Pink Martini to 20 players

--> Add Game Greats to chart with 30 players

With this in mind:

D0XMTG4dRcmwTrhq05Ldlg.jpg

Just to be clear- MARKED IN GREEN are leftovers of my personal table were I marked my relevant time slots. Please regard all 24 hours as possible time slots.

This is my suggestion for a Election. Please comment on this. It is very important that the Data about the guilds is correct. I believe that we should set a Size limit of a minimum of 10 players ( Around 3% of total) , to be able to participate in this election.

Election rules:

Every Guild leader gets to make as many suggestions of candidates as they feel is necessary.

Voting: Every Guild leaders get their % of players in WoE as votes. Ex: SNL would get 14.16 Votes while Melody would get 3.68 Votes.

Winner: The time slot with over 75% of votes in the first run, wins automatically. If no time slots have over 75%, the 3 most voted time slots go into a second run with a 75% majority rule once more. If none reach 75%, the 2 most voted go into a third run. This final run defines the winning time slot.

Please let me know if you need Guild information added.

With Kind Regards,

Orion

We are very reluctant to engage in polling as the last few times we tried to poll in game the community created bots and accounts to stack the poll in their favor. The last time we participated in a online poll the actions was so bad that the polling site complained about it. I want to stress this is a small percentage of the players doing these things but it makes validating any sort of online poll extremely difficult. I am however very willing to listen to feedback provided.

To start with the friday population chart we provided was pulled from January and February's user count logs. The game saves the number of players connected to every zone and the character server every 5 minutes.

#27 evotec

evotec

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 163 posts
  • LocationStockholm, Sweden
  • Server:Odin

Posted 14 February 2018 - 09:47 AM

We are very reluctant to engage in polling as the last few times we tried to poll in game the community created bots and accounts to stack the poll in their favor. The last time we participated in a online poll the actions was so bad that the polling site complained about it. I want to stress this is a small percentage of the players doing these things but it makes validating any sort of online poll extremely difficult. I am however very willing to listen to feedback provided.

To start with the friday population chart we provided was pulled from January and February's user count logs. The game saves the number of players connected to every zone and the character server every 5 minutes.

How about you join the leader discord and discuss? That way you get the player input you actually want. No bots no polls, just 1 representing member(the guildleader) from every guild and go from there?

#28 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 10:38 AM

• Current WoE Guild Leaders are meeting to find a time that works for a majority of the WoE community. If you want to participate and currently lead a active guild please talk to Stephcake https://forums.warpp...0761-stephcake/

#29 lmmortaI

lmmortaI

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 10:58 AM

Thumbs up to Orion for the effort because WP can't do their job properly. No offense. The truth hurts.

#30 Altayus

Altayus

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 10:58 AM

As far as i'm concerned, using the data showing most active times on the server is the best to use and not go off of the opinions of the current larger guild leaders. Not everyone will come to the forums to have their voice be heard, and the "active woe guilds" are not the entirety of the server. I myself am unable to make the current woe slot because it lands right in the middle of my work shift and therefore am not in one of those bigger woe guilds. A time slot for WoE2 that is different than the current one might provide more people the opportunity to participate in WoE at all.

#31 Stephcake

Stephcake

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1041 posts
  • Twitter:stephstiel
  • LocationUK

Posted 14 February 2018 - 11:04 AM

As far as i'm concerned, using the data showing most active times on the server is the best to use and not go off of the opinions of the current larger guild leaders. Not everyone will come to the forums to have their voice be heard, and the "active woe guilds" are not the entirety of the server. I myself am unable to make the current woe slot because it lands right in the middle of my work shift and therefore am not in one of those bigger woe guilds. A time slot for WoE2 that is different than the current one might provide more people the opportunity to participate in WoE at all.

Every active WoE guild is encouraged to add their voice to the decision, no matter the size. Any guild leader is more than welcome to PM me about it for more info!

#32 OrionSlayeer

OrionSlayeer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 February 2018 - 11:10 AM

Every guild is being heard out. Not only Big guilds.

This is gonna be made democratically. Not everyone is gonna be happy, but it is what it is.

#33 needmorezleep

needmorezleep

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1013 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 14 February 2018 - 11:12 AM

camp can also shout in game for people to look at the forums/join the chat since its kinda important

#34 Renaru

Renaru

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationThe Dream World~
  • Server:Re:Start

Posted 14 February 2018 - 12:04 PM

We can't please everyone, but making majority of everyone unhappy isn't the answer. We all just have to decide on a time that's somewhat decent for everyone. 

#35 TheRobby112

TheRobby112

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok DS

Posted 14 February 2018 - 02:23 PM

Rebellion is entirely english speakers and our numbers are way lower than that? Where does everyone get the idea that we are some BR guild or PH guild?

#36 Azulenne

Azulenne

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 02:30 PM

I'm glad the guilds are discussing this topic to get to an agreement. But people should remember and keep in mind that whatever time gets choosen there will always people that won't be able to play or won't be satisfied.
At least with some discussion and voting we can get a time that can please the majority. 

#37 coerce1991

coerce1991

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:iRO Restart

Posted 14 February 2018 - 03:54 PM

Valkyrie is 20+
It has SEA members too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic