Overseas Care Package XV - Bug Reports - Page 2 - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Overseas Care Package XV - Bug Reports

• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

#26 angelopaol1011

angelopaol1011

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 684 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Thor

Posted 18 February 2018 - 08:57 PM

The Set bonus script on flattery robe+survivor manteau is on the armor itself. kRO doesnt have Cloak of Survival, thus the set bonus doesnt exists on the armor.

Yes but my point is for WP to consider making it a combo since basically, its the same item with just a hidden slot.

#27 lexusffttt

lexusffttt

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 06:16 AM

Name of item with issue: Rebellion's Scarf [1]

Type of Issue (choose): script effect of Aspd + 2% per level of Mass Spiral known.

Describe the issue: I wore the 2 pcs of rebel scarf WITHOUT having mass spiral skill (131 aspd). I then added the 3 skill points into mass spiral (i did not check my aspd when i was not wearing the rebel scarf), but upon adding of skill points to mass spiral, the aspd did not even budge (131 aspd)... then just for curiosity, i removed 1 rebel scarf (127 aspd) and removed the other one also (123 aspd).

Can you check if this is working properly? It might not be looking at mass spiral as a reference for aspd effect.

Additional Notes:
Also, i was wearing physical shadow set (+3% aspd), when using enrich celermine juice(+10% aspd), adding a fallen monk rosary(+5%aspd) without wearing the rebellion scarf, and removing the physical shadow set (minus 3% aspd) = +12% aspd, i get 131 aspd... supposedly, 3 skillpoints of mass spiral gives 6% per rebel scarf, so 12% in total(131 aspd when both rebel scarf are worn). Im not sure if this is coincidence or not. I'll update this when i get another skill point upon leveling.

If someone can prove otherwise, please correct me, thank you.

Edit:
OK, something is definitely wrong... after relogging-in, my aspd became 138 when wearing both rebel scarf and enrich celermine juice has already expired. After removing both rebel scarf, aspd becomes 131... I guess it is working as intended but just needs relog-in... I'll further continue to look into this in the future when i level up my job.

Edit2:
OK, i gained a job level... i removed both rebel scarf(124), then wearing 1 rebel scarf(128), wearing 2 rebel scarf(132)... I then removed both rebel scarf, added 1 skill point to mass spiral, then logged out, then logged in... no scarf(124), 1 scarf (129), 2 scarf(134).

So yeah, it's working as intended, just needed to relog-in first...

I'm sorry for the confusion.

To VMods: This post can be deleted anytime to your convenience if ever this post becomes irrelevant or misleading.

Edited by lexusffttt, 21 February 2018 - 05:19 AM.

#28 Sakre

Sakre

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 03:27 PM

Name of item with issue: Storm Stone [1]

Type of Issue (choose):

Set Bonus
Peuz's Greaves
Peuz's Manteau
Peuz's Plate
Peuz's Seal
Storm Stone
Adds a 100% chance of buffing the user for 10 seconds when using Aura Blade; Reduces the cast delay of skills by 70%.

Describe the issue: it doesnt give any buff and doesnt reduces cast delay.

#29 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 21 February 2018 - 03:50 PM

Name of item with issue: Storm Stone [1]
Type of Issue (choose):
Set Bonus
Peuz's Greaves
Peuz's Manteau
Peuz's Plate
Peuz's Seal
Storm Stone
Adds a 100% chance of buffing the user for 10 seconds when using Aura Blade; Reduces the cast delay of skills by 70%.
Describe the issue: it doesnt give any buff and doesnt reduces cast delay.

it does i’ve tested it. have u missed out on wearing any part maybe

#30 Kirito927

Kirito927

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 354 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 08:13 PM

Name of item with issue: Storm Stone [1]
Type of Issue (choose):
Set Bonus
Peuz's Greaves
Peuz's Manteau
Peuz's Plate
Peuz's Seal
Storm Stone
Adds a 100% chance of buffing the user for 10 seconds when using Aura Blade; Reduces the cast delay of skills by 70%.
Describe the issue: it doesnt give any buff and doesnt reduces cast delay.

I test it , it work fine , maybe u have forgot to use Aura blade first ?

#31 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 February 2018 - 04:58 PM

So, looking over these two items in DP...

SurviVOR's Circlet: https://www.divine-p...ivors-circlet-1

and 

SurviVAL Circlet: https://www.divine-p...vival-circlet-1

They seem to be two different items. Thing is, the surviVAL version is listed as having the combo effects... yet when you look  at the description of the survivor's ORB, it says it combos with the surviVOR version.

Very confusing descriptions/items =((

PS - the one in game is the surviVAL version,

Edited by mildcontempt, 22 February 2018 - 05:02 PM.

#32 JapzPogi

JapzPogi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Unknown

Posted 22 February 2018 - 07:25 PM

Why do I feel that the survivor set is still not fixed. The cloak of survival and orb combo of -50% fixed cast is not working

#33 LionelKun

LionelKun

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 07:57 PM

The rebellion's scarf

+5% atk 

crimson marker buff

dragon tail proc 

hasn't been fixed ><'

#34 LionelKun

LionelKun

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 24 February 2018 - 05:32 AM

The rebellion's scarf

+5% atk 

crimson marker buff

dragon tail proc 

hasn't been fixed ><'

Bump

#35 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 24 February 2018 - 05:48 AM

Please do not bump the thread, it is a pinned topic.

We will check on the lingering issues throughout the week, kindly be patient :)

#36 S207

S207

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1584 posts
  • LocationCancun MX
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 24 February 2018 - 10:46 AM

Name of item with issue: Survivor Rod [1] (INT version), Cloak of Survival [1]
Type of Issue (choose): Do not apply correct combo dmg
Describe the issue: Description and SS below

Ok, so its hard to tell whats wrong, but seems like there is somethign wrong. 

I might go for the posted combo as vMods said (surv. rod int/dex? + cloak of survival), im between those 4 items:

+7 Survivor Rod [1] (INT version)
+7 Survivor Rod [1] (DEX version)
+7 Cloak of Survival [1]
+7 Survivor Manteau

Tested as showed:

+7 Survivor Rod [1] DEX version / +7 Cloak of Survival [1]
sOYDMYW.png

+7 Survival Rod [1] INTversion / +7 Cloak of Survival
8lO6Xzf.png

+7 Survivor Rod [1] INT Version / +7 Survivor Manteau
0rgeTtq.png

And, wich seems to be the "correct" combo: +7 Survivor Rod [1] DEX version / +7 Survivor Manteau
4PpreKk.png

Seems like it works better with the DEX rod version and Survivors Manteau non-slotted. It is intented? I mean, ALL the items in description says the correct combo its Survivor's Manteau, but the whole post i've see talks about cloak of survival (even vMods post talking about the combo).

Do they are wrong and the item desc are good? or do the item desc is wrong and intented to work with both manteaus?
And it should work with both staves, not just the dex version. Both are Survivor Rod

Edited by S207, 24 February 2018 - 10:48 AM.

#37 YangeWenli

YangeWenli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2404 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 24 February 2018 - 11:41 AM

Survival Circlet is not giving matk +10 per refine or giving its trigger effect when worn with +10 rod

BeIi4yA.jpg

ESrZedi.jpg

also i have used survivor shoes since they released and never see the 100% increase to chain lightning has anyone noticed this buff?

#38 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 24 February 2018 - 03:19 PM

Survival Circlet is not giving matk +10 per refine or giving its trigger effect when worn with +10 rod

Spoiler

Spoiler

also i have used survivor shoes since they released and never see the 100% increase to chain lightning has anyone noticed this buff?

Maybe this one is working with INT Survivor's Rod? Anyone can test it? It looks like the combos do not apply to both rods.

#39 YangeWenli

YangeWenli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2404 posts

Posted 24 February 2018 - 06:04 PM

Maybe this one is working with INT Survivor's Rod? Anyone can test it? It looks like the combos do not apply to both rods.

yea fuyuki tried with +10 int rod didnt work either main thing I wanna know is if the 100% increase to chain lightning proc even working havent seen any procs since these shoes came  :p_swt:

#40 Jacklmx

Jacklmx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 24 February 2018 - 10:25 PM

Name of item with issue: Flattery Robe + Cloak of Survival combo
Type of Issue (choose): Script/effect, Item's description.
Describe the issue: Cloak of Survival [1] + Flattery Robe combo max HP% and MAtk% increase do not work.

It works with Survivor's Manteau [0]. But isn't the Cloak of Survival suppose to be the same item as Survivor's Manteau just with a slot?

#41 carl124

carl124

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 03:18 AM

Describe the issue: Cloak of Survival [1] + Flattery Robe combo max HP% and MAtk% increase do not work.

It works with Survivor's Manteau [0]. But isn't the Cloak of Survival suppose to be the same item as Survivor's Manteau just with a slot?

Incase the are not the same, the description of Flattery Robe also indicates that the set combo is with Cloak of Survival, Not Survivor's Manteau.

#42 Sewasan

Sewasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1195 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 09:51 AM

According to campitor is working, but ir called a skill wich increase the dmg, my Guess is that that skill is not working at all ir the dmg increase is so negligible that we can't Even tell

#43 YangeWenli

YangeWenli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2404 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 11:34 AM

According to campitor is working, but ir called a skill wich increase the dmg, my Guess is that that skill is not working at all ir the dmg increase is so negligible that we can't Even tell

Yea I saw camp say that its working but i have not seen any increase in dmg even if the proc was low like 0.6% i would of saw it by now using the boot since release  dmg increase must not be in 100%~1% then cause i dont notice any increase in dmg  :heh:

Is the shoe supposed to have a buff effect when the proc for chain lightning increase goes off? Maybe camp can add some kind of effect so we can see if its even going off and if when it proc is there a dmg increase.

Edited by YangeWenli, 25 February 2018 - 12:14 PM.

#44 roromi

roromi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 01:14 PM

Survivor INT ROD [1] + Survival Orb everything not working,from +10 MATK to skill damage,,  very easy to test camp, why is it not fixed

#45 Sewasan

Sewasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1195 posts

Posted 26 February 2018 - 11:54 AM

At least Dex one is fixed, maybe they forget to put it for both staves

#46 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 26 February 2018 - 09:28 PM

Well, this is a rough google translation with minor tweaks for the item Survival Circlet [1] サバイバルサークレット [1] on jRO:

Note: Set bonus will be colored differently.

Spoiler

The versions of rods being used can be checked in the item's script, haven't caught up with that with Campitor yet.

#47 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 26 February 2018 - 09:32 PM

This is a different item but with the same name, please do not get confused!

#48 YangeWenli

YangeWenli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2404 posts

Posted 26 February 2018 - 10:40 PM

Well, this is a rough google translation with minor tweaks for the item Survival Circlet [1] サバイバルサークレット [1] on jRO:

Note: Set bonus will be colored differently.

Spoiler

The versions of rods being used can be checked in the item's script, haven't caught up with that with Campitor yet.

ty cinnamon another item soon to be fixed can you also ask camp if he can look at the survivor shoes+survivor rod combo "Adds a 6% chance of buffing the user for 5 seconds when performing a magical attack; Increases the damage of Chain Lightning by 100%" it currently isnt working when worn with a +10 survivor rod {1}

Edited by YangeWenli, 26 February 2018 - 10:40 PM.

#49 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 03:55 PM

Survival INT rod with the ORB doesnt work

#50 Jacklmx

Jacklmx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 06:03 PM

This is a different item but with the same name, please do not get confused!

Sorry if I wasn't being clear Cinnamon. Of course I understand it's two different items.

What I meant was, isn't the two items are simply the slotted and unslotted version of the same item with same effects, statistical values etc.

So I just wanted to know if the combo effects of the Flattery robe should or should not be applied to the Cloak of Survival [1]?

If it should not, and will not be applied, simply say so and I'll drop this issue.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users