Overseas Care Package XV - Bug Reports - Page 4 - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Overseas Care Package XV - Bug Reports

• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

#76 Freok

Freok

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 March 2018 - 09:13 AM

Name of item with issue: Cloak Of Survival [1]
Type of Issue (choose): Effect
Describe the issue: Cloak of survival [1] combo with Flattery [1] (Max HP%) isnt working. 
​Screenshots/replay of issue (if applicable):

HP With Cloak Of Survival [1]:

Z1lpWoY.png

HP with Survival Manteau:

8riISPa.png

#77 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 09:19 AM

Name of item with issue: Cloak Of Survival [1]
Describe the issue: Cloak of survival [1] combo with Flattery [1] (Max HP%) isnt working. 

Hello,

This is not a bug, Flattery is not part of the set bonus.

#78 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 09:37 AM

Friendly Reminder:

When reporting please use the format as specified in first post, it makes investigating easier.

If your report does not follow the format and/or is missing a lot of info then please go ahead and edit it now. Thank you.

#79 Freok

Freok

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 16 March 2018 - 09:50 AM

Hello,

This is not a bug, Flattery is not part of the set bonus.

Yes, it is

Rzopx83.png

#80 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 10:17 AM

AFAIK, the one on the flattery is #2509 Survivor's Manteau. The item from the OCP box is different, goes by 20813 Cloak of Survival [1]. The staff can verify this.

Will post updates as they come. Should it be the case then the item description will require some adjustments.

#81 YangeWenli

YangeWenli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2404 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 16 March 2018 - 10:35 AM

Survivor Set is not fixed... I don't know what the cute kitten you fools did... but my cast is getting decreased over time and JT ends up going from close to 1sec cast to 2sec cast over time... this is really really really really really really annoying... its not just JT but all my warlock skills get slower and slower and slower as time goes by.... i have to jump from High TI in eden 6 times during 1 set of counts (i dont know why but change maps resets the cast time to appropriate timing.) Look into this please.... also noticed decrease in cast time when i switched gears from survivor to mob, celine, prococa & lacryma, and then changed back to survivor cast time took a hit

Cinnamon im not sure what part of survivor set is giving this problem but it happened after camp added the changes this maint can you show camp this it makes the set unplayable with 8 sec drain life 4 sec soul expansion 10 sec crimson rock PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP 

Edited by YangeWenli, 16 March 2018 - 11:40 AM.

#82 Freok

Freok

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 18 March 2018 - 03:42 PM

Name of item with issue: Survivor Shoes
Type of Issue (choose): Script/effect
Describe the issue: Combo with +10 Survivor Rod, 6% chance of buffing chain lightning damage by 100% not working

#83 Huang1989

Huang1989

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 05:40 PM

survivo's combo has some bugs. All my skill cast time gets longer after my WL got debuff , like decrease AGI , Bleeding & Etc . The cast time of my WL won't back to normal even the debuff went off , unless I relog . Please

#84 llapuria

llapuria

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 06:25 AM

So are we finally getting the Survivor Set Fixed? it has been 5 weeks now and the 6% chance of activating the double damage in the Chain Lightning its still not working, you guys managed to fix a worse bug about Def BPass in less than 5 days and this that`s a minor fix you guys can`t figure out???? I believe we should get at least a compensation until it is fixed, of course Id rather to have the item fixed instead of a compensation but this is the least you guys can do.
​ IT`S BEEN OVER A MONTH.

#85 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 06:48 AM

Today will go over the pending reports with Campitor, no promises to be made but we hope the staff reach a solution for the proc issues.

#86 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 01:56 PM

Fixes going in this maintenance, visit patch notes here for more info.

#87 3520131022035928200

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 08:17 PM

Name of item with issue: Rebellion's Scarf

Describe the issue: Proc rate of "Dragon Tail" Skill not working as advertized

ok so a couple of other fellow rebellions and i just tested this one out just after the maint was over, and after a few tries we came to the conclusion: Rebel Scarf proc rate works ONLY when you have the skill at least lvl 1 AND you auto attack with a Grenate Launcher, which is not what is advertised on the item description. Also i really cant provide SS cuz i got no points for the skill and those who did, i really dont know them (lol) so if anyone could help me with this one please!!

#88 LionelKun

LionelKun

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 23 March 2018 - 09:26 PM

ok so a couple of other fellow rebellions and i just tested this one out just after the maint was over, and after a few tries we came to the conclusion: Rebel Scarf proc rate works ONLY when you have the skill at least lvl 1 AND you auto attack with a Grenate Launcher, which is not what is advertised on the item description. Also i really cant provide SS cuz i got no points for the skill and those who did, i really dont know them (lol) so if anyone could help me with this one please!!

the crimson marker buff seems to proc regardless of weapon type. However, the dragon tail only works with Grenade launcher. On another note, it doesn't consume a dragon tail bullet (which is great).

In the end, would be nice if other guns could proc the DT!

#89 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 24 March 2018 - 06:23 AM

AFAIK, autoproc should not take in weapon type, but I can't be sure for this kind of OCP/jRO item.

#90 3520131022035928200

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 24 March 2018 - 02:58 PM

Is it possible to take another look at the proc script? Since the berserk potion visuals are actually proc-ing but whenever you try to actually get the DT autocast it just states "Skill cannot be used with this weapon"

7xMKHnI.jpg

#91 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 25 March 2018 - 06:26 AM

2 issues so far noted with Rebellion Scarf:

• The autocast checks weapon type, it fails if wrong weapon is being used.
  • The autocast occurs when normally attacking, does not happen when using skills (?).

If fellows testing the item have further input or verification to make please do post here.

#92 3520131022035928200

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 25 March 2018 - 06:46 AM

Thats a good summary of what's happening, but I would also like to check the rate of the auto cast. So with 2 scarfs it should stack right? My testings were with DT lvl 1 since I dont have the points

#93 LionelKun

LionelKun

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 25 March 2018 - 08:46 AM

2 issues so far noted with Rebellion Scarf:

• The autocast checks weapon type, it fails if wrong weapon is being used.
  • The autocast occurs when normally attacking, does not happen when using skills (?).

If fellows testing the item have further input or verification to make please do post here.

Also the proc rate is pretty bad. With 2 scarves + LV5 DT, it proc once every 20-40 hits (expected rate should be 10% if stacked).

#94 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 25 March 2018 - 09:58 AM

"Adds a 100% chance of buffing the user for 50 seconds when using [Crimson Marker]; Adds a 1% chance of casting Level 1 [Dragon Tail] on the target when performing a physical attack per level of [Dragon Tail] known, if a higher level of this skill is known, it will be cast instead."

It is clear that it would only be a 5% chance at best, since it adds a buff which would NOT stack with another buff.

#95 3520131022035928200

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 25 March 2018 - 10:45 AM

Well that makes sense to me, now I wonder if its possible to add a buff icon whenever the buff applies to the user, just to keep track of whenever its active or not during fights

#96 powerhausman

powerhausman

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 521 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 05:30 PM

pls check +20% matk bonus dmg of survivor set when magically attacking demi-humans, it's not working

also the stand alone -3% vcast reduction of survivor orb is not working too.

https://preview.ibb....een_Thor003.jpg

https://preview.ibb....een_Thor004.jpg

https://preview.ibb....een_Thor008.jpg

https://preview.ibb....een_Thor013.jpg

https://preview.ibb....een_Thor009.jpg

https://preview.ibb....een_Thor010.jpg

sorry links only, im having problem with warp portal not allowing jpeg format files?

Edited by powerhausman, 27 March 2018 - 03:37 AM.

#97 jma003

jma003

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 03:43 PM

Name of item with issue: +10 Gelerdria[3] + Storm Stone

Describe the issue: When refined to +10up Damage to Insect/boss monsters not working. (not sure which one)

​Screenshots/replay of issue (if applicable): (It should be giving +180% damage/ 155% to queen) = 81~89K damage currently; VP should be around 105~110K+)
Kfvc5fd.jpg

VS +14 Imperial Spear + IMP Ring (+115% Damage) = Damage around 92K~100K
NM3svnQ.jpg?1
:p_cry:  :p_cry:  :p_cry:

Edited by jma003, 28 March 2018 - 07:13 PM.

#98 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 29 March 2018 - 08:53 AM

Name of item with issue: +10 Gelerdria[3] + Storm Stone

Describe the issue: When refined to +10up Damage to Insect/boss monsters not working. (not sure which one)

This is a description error, it is being corrected.

At refine of +10 and as a set bonus with Storm Stone, reduces cast time of Wind Cutter by 50%.

#99 Doral

Doral

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 779 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 March 2018 - 09:22 AM

Magical Booster

Headgear/ Middle/ Def 0/ Weight 30/ Requried Level 30/ Class All

Matk +3%

Set Bonus 1

-Magical Booster

-Southern Cross [1]

Increases the damage to boss type monster by 2% when performing a magical attack.

If upgrade level is +5 or higher,

increases the damage to boss type monster by an additinal 3% when performing a magical attack.

increases the recieved damage from normal type monster by 5%.

If upgrade level is +7 or higher, 

increases the damage to boss type monster by an additinal 4% when performing a magical attack.

increases the recieved damage from normal type monster by 5%.

Set Bonus 2

-Magical Booster

-Piercing Staff [0] or [2]

Matk +15 per upgrade level of Piercing Staff.

If upgrade level of Piercing Staff is +10, additinal Matk +50, reduces the casting time by 10%.

Set Bonus 3

-Magical Booster

-Hypnotist's Staff [1] or [2]

Matk +20 per upgrade level of Hypnotist's Staff.

If upgrade level of Hypnotist's Staff is +10, additinal Matk +50, reduces the delay after skill by 10%.

is this true for magical booster?

#100 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 29 March 2018 - 09:51 AM

pls check +20% matk bonus dmg of survivor set when magically attacking demi-humans, it's not working

also the stand alone -3% vcast reduction of survivor orb is not working too.

The demi human thing is getting fixed, the -3% vcast reduction on the Orb is working. For the latter, I'd suggest to join the Mage class subsection and inquire further there.

The staff has checked the script and concluded that due to Dragon Tail skill restriction, requiring the correct weapon for the proc is intended.
As for the proc when physically attacking, the script only states doing physical attacks, it does not mention skills. Note that, some procs may and may not proc with skills. It is how things are scripted.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users