[RESOLVED] Item Mall Premium Not Working - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[RESOLVED] Item Mall Premium Not Working

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 VModStrawberry

VModStrawberry

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 309 posts
  • LocationEverywhere!
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Wyvern

Posted 16 February 2018 - 05:19 AM

Due to a report received earlier, we found out that the Item Mall Premium does not seem to apply to the account. It is unknown at this time if those who currently have Premium activated on their accounts that were purchased from the WarpPortal website and Steam are affected.

We have reported this to the Requiem Team.

If you are one of those who purchased Premium from the Item Mall and already used it, please send a ticket to Support.

Edited by VModStrawberry, 16 February 2018 - 05:19 AM.

#2 VModStrawberry

VModStrawberry

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 309 posts
  • LocationEverywhere!

Posted 16 February 2018 - 11:21 PM

Update:

[1 Day Premium] has been included to the Global Drops. This will continue until the issue with the Premium from the Item Mall has been fixed. Those who purchased Premium from the Item Mall will have their Premium Service reinstated in full once the issue is resolved.

Please let us know if there are any related issues that come up.

#3 Wakho

Wakho

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts
  • LocationWakholand
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:afk in Hammerine

Posted 17 February 2018 - 02:37 AM

Update:

[1 Day Premium] has been included to the Global Drops. This will continue until the issue with the Premium from the Item Mall has been fixed. Those who purchased Premium from the Item Mall will have their Premium Service reinstated in full once the issue is resolved.

Please let us know if there are any related issues that come up.

Not completely fair, since Basic players cannot activate [1 Day Premium]. Solve this issue please.

Also, the [1 Day Premium] is = Basic Plan. Bugged???

Edited by Wakho, 17 February 2018 - 02:42 AM.

#4 VModStrawberry

VModStrawberry

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 309 posts
  • LocationEverywhere!

Posted 17 February 2018 - 08:07 AM

Hi. Everyone should be able to activate or use the 1 Day Premium item. You will need to drag it to your hotkey bar to use it.

Also, Basic Premium/Plan has been removed.

We did get new reports that the 1 Day Premium dropping from monsters are also not working. A report is on its way to the Requiem Team.

#5 Wakho

Wakho

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts
  • LocationWakholand
  • Server:afk in Hammerine

Posted 17 February 2018 - 09:04 AM

Hi. Everyone should be able to activate or use the 1 Day Premium item. You will need to drag it to your hotkey bar to use it.

Also, Basic Premium/Plan has been removed.

We did get new reports that the 1 Day Premium dropping from monsters are also not working. A report is on its way to the Requiem Team.

Following your link: 

• All current Premium and Basic Service already applied will also remain unchanged and expire normally.

This means that I, as a Basic player, cannot change to 1 day premium, and YES, I tryed dragging to a hotkey and it did not worked as intended. On alts, I still cannot use Premium Dungeon as well.

#6 xSweetDreamsx

xSweetDreamsx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 09:16 AM

Followed instruction to move to hot key, when used "premium" appears on bottom corner but nothing changes, drop, lant and exp remain the same, tried relog, which disabled premium completely so had to again use on hot key with no change.

#7 VModStrawberry

VModStrawberry

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 309 posts
  • LocationEverywhere!

Posted 17 February 2018 - 09:37 AM

I am unsure if using the Item Mall Premium/1 Day Premium will "overwrite" your existing Basic, but I believe the issue is more of the 1 Day Premium not working at all. Does not seem to apply even if you see the Premium indicator on your account.

The Requiem Team has been informed of this.

#8 mfast

mfast

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 177 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 February 2018 - 07:41 PM

Zzz

Edited by mfast, 28 February 2018 - 11:29 PM.

#9 VModStrawberry

VModStrawberry

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 309 posts
  • LocationEverywhere!

Posted 25 February 2018 - 04:21 AM

Premiums should be working now. And it seems they don't overlap with your current Premium. The current one applied on your account will have to expire before you can use a new one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users