Skill Cast Times and Transclasses @Camp/WP - Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Skill Cast Times and Transclasses @Camp/WP

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 laquintinie

laquintinie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 157 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 February 2018 - 10:02 AM

So, correct me if I'm wrong, but we're currently playing with renewal mechanics without the fixed portion of cast times.

What will happen with transclasses update, when we'll be having skills like acid bomb and zen, whose cast has no variable portion, being entirely fixed?

Has this been talked about anywhere and I missed it?

#2 VModMango

VModMango

Amateur Blogger

• VMod Retired
  • 494 posts
  • LocationBoopsville
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 16 February 2018 - 10:09 AM

Trans classes have been available on thRO for several months now. IIRC they released around September last year.

I assume all skills have been adjusted accordingly to compensate for the lack of fixed cast time without making them 100% instant spells. Hopefully someone in the community who is familiar with thRO's release of Transcendent Classes will be able to help with the exact changes since I am uncertain.

#3 de1ls0n

de1ls0n

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 10:49 AM

Trans classes have been available on thRO for several months now. IIRC they released around September last year.

I assume all skills have been adjusted accordingly to compensate for the lack of fixed cast time without making them 100% instant spells. Hopefully someone in the community who is familiar with thRO's release of Transcendent Classes will be able to help with the exact changes since I am uncertain.

in other words, "we no have idea what we are going to do", my humble opinion, copy thRO, I have watched many streamers, video and searched the thRO forum as far as I researched it seems nobody complained about how it is.

#4 VModMango

VModMango

Amateur Blogger

• VMod Retired
  • 494 posts
  • LocationBoopsville

Posted 16 February 2018 - 11:01 AM

in other words, "we no have idea what we are going to do", my humble opinion, copy thRO, I have watched many streamers, video and searched the thRO forum as far as I researched it seems nobody complained about how it is.

I am not a game producer, CM, GM or anyone who has knowledge of what the game has coming. vMods are volunteer moderators who facilitate information between forum users and staff when needed and keep the forums cleaned up. I know nothing more than you guys do as far as update information except when I've been given information to relay to everyone.

The staff seem to be busy today so I'm waiting on replies from them before I can give any concrete information about this issue and many other issues people are waiting for replies on.

#5 de1ls0n

de1ls0n

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 11:06 AM

I am not a game producer, CM, GM or anyone who has knowledge of what the game has coming. vMods are volunteer moderators who facilitate information between forum users and staff when needed and keep the forums cleaned up. I know nothing more than you guys do as far as update information except when I've been given information to relay to everyone.

The staff seem to be busy today so I'm waiting on replies from them before I can give any concrete information about this issue and many other issues people are waiting for replies on.

Let's wait, that's all we can do.

#6 Patsu88

Patsu88

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 234 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 16 February 2018 - 12:07 PM

it will probably be a buggy mess once trans are released, like almost everything

#7 VModMango

VModMango

Amateur Blogger

• VMod Retired
  • 494 posts
  • LocationBoopsville

Posted 17 February 2018 - 04:15 PM

Unfortunately the staff weren't available on Friday to comment. I've left a note to remind Camp to chime in if he has time on Monday.

Edited by VModMango, 17 February 2018 - 04:16 PM.
accidentally submitted too early

#8 Duardop

Duardop

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts
  • LocationProntera West
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 February 2018 - 08:29 AM

Hopefully he does, good to see that I wasn't the only one thinking about this.

#9 Namrok

Namrok

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 376 posts
  • Twitter:c21h30w2
  • LocationRU: Saint Petersburg
  • Server:Odin + Chaos

Posted 20 February 2018 - 04:46 PM

just check  thro revoclassic guides and videos

it vas 99% similar like iro-restart