• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Tiraga

Tiraga

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 01:22 PM

Hi everyone, after a long brake I'm considering to play some RO again but im completly lost with all the Updates and what would be the best way to improve my Ranger.

Here is a Picture of my Gear/Stats/Skills

https://picload.org/...ranger.png.html

I'm playing on euRO but there Forum over there seems to be pretty inactive since i haven't got a single Answer so far.

Currently im only interested in PvM/MvP and going for the Hybrid AS/Warg Build from iRoWiki but can't decide if i should go for the Warg Skills and AGI or Camoflage and more DEX/INT first.

What should be the next Items to Invest in? I guess i should get enchants on the White Wing Set? i already got a +9 Rideword Hat, Robo Eyes and two slotted BDM.

Would be nice to get some advice even if im not playing on iRO anymore

Best Regards

Daniel

#2 kubikyuu

kubikyuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1046 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 February 2018 - 11:26 PM

Going AS build is the way to go for leveling because leveling is all about killing big mobs unless you like it slow or play a Battle Bishop/Super Novice.

Warg build is something that shines endgame against single targets.

Can't really help you with gears because I lost track of what gears euRO has.

Here on iRO WW Set is still the way to go for AS leveling. Get the Suit to +9 for Expert Archer enchants.

Try to get a +10 or better BXB latest when you hit 150 to have an easier time in Nightmare Clock Tower - unless ofc euRO has something better than BXB for whatever reasons.

#3 Tiraga

Tiraga

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 01:45 AM

So then i max my Dex and Int first to the Values i want and go for Camouflage on the Skills. What would be good Cards for the Ship Captains hat and a slotted BDM? Dark Pinguicula or Darklord Essences? I want to use them with my RK/RG/Gen as well

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users