my faceworm skin profits T_T - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

my faceworm skin profits T_T

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
26 replies to this topic

#1 BoyAtlas

BoyAtlas

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 480 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 17 February 2018 - 02:25 PM

Man remember when giant faceworm skins sold like hot cakes? I do cuz it aint happening no more >.> just saying. one of my main sources of income has been slowed so much T_T.

not to put the tin foil hat on or nothing but its crazy how they were selling damn near instantly a week before this patch as if ppl knew what was about to happen. Thats one hell of a lucky hunch

Edited by BoyAtlas, 17 February 2018 - 02:25 PM.

#2 azumak1

azumak1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1347 posts
  • Server:Chaos!

Posted 17 February 2018 - 02:30 PM

Can't speak for anyone else but I picked up 100+ GFSS [0] (3m-3.5m ea.) total before and after maintenance. I'm more than happy with the Badger changes and will continue to buy GFSS/OPB as needed. 

#3 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 03:32 PM

We weren't supposed to earn that much with GFFS anyway

#4 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 17 February 2018 - 03:56 PM

Still selling like hot cakes to me.

#5 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 17 February 2018 - 03:56 PM

4 options left for you unfortunately ...  :heh:

1) Continue solo ET with all your alts and only because you have OP gears. Your profits might increase as now it is harder for average players to solo instances (Best choice if you're an elitist).

2) Start selling WPE codes or KP items such as OCP's (dumbest method of making zeny).

3) You're not competitive enough and you do not wish to spend $$$ in this game knowing that elitists can buy WPE codes with farmed zeny. It is time to leave the game.

4) Log in to AFK and watch how iRO has changed i.e empty South Prontera, etc.

Fortunately, I've never been farming GFSS. I dont PvM often and when I do, I barely die. I only do PvM to make videos when requested. Therefore, these recent changes dont affect me at all  :heh:

#6 BoyAtlas

BoyAtlas

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 480 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 04:18 PM

4 options left for you unfortunately ...  :heh:

1) Continue solo ET with all your alts and only because you have OP gears. Your profits might increase as now it is harder for average players to solo instances (Best choice if you're an elitist).

2) Start selling WPE codes or KP items such as OCP's (dumbest method of making zeny).

3) You're not competitive enough and you do not wish to spend $$$ in this game knowing that elitists can buy WPE codes with farmed zeny. It is time to leave the game.

4) Log in to AFK and watch how iRO has changed i.e empty South Prontera, etc.

Fortunately, I've never been farming GFSS. I dont PvM often and when I do, I barely die. I only do PvM to make videos when requested. Therefore, these recent changes dont affect me at all  :heh:

yea i lack op gears so 1 is out. ah well whatever i guess there are other things i could be doing.. XD

Edited by BoyAtlas, 17 February 2018 - 04:36 PM.

#7 irolockongmr

irolockongmr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 286 posts
  • LocationRune-Midgard
  • Server:iRO Thor, pRO Valkyrie

Posted 17 February 2018 - 04:53 PM

Faceworm Skins are getting bought quickly prior WOE (in Thor's case) since the community would now be able to access Oda Miracle Buffs.

Other than those who are grinding to level characters while taking advantage of the BMX3 buff, it's definitely a slow income weekend and PvM farmers are getting unmotivated. Just saying... :p_laugh: 

#8 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 17 February 2018 - 05:16 PM

They are definitely no selling like hot cakes. There are 15 pages of FW in Ragial at the moment.

#9 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 17 February 2018 - 05:19 PM

Also the cost of exchanging for KVM badges have increased, so for each GFSS you can get less KVM badges, which means you need more GFSS to get a KVM weapon/gear. It may have some effect on the price of GFSS, though I cant be sure of this.

#10 layupka

layupka

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 487 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 05:43 PM

you can't sell hotcakes if your price is not hotcake. sell it like ranging 1.5~2.5 and your good. mine sell like McDonalds in KFC

Edited by layupka, 17 February 2018 - 05:44 PM.

#11 Vhaaaaan

Vhaaaaan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 05:49 PM

Wait for EXP/Drop event  :D

#12 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 17 February 2018 - 06:10 PM

GFSS at around 1.5-2m seems more reasonable considering the increased cost of KVM badges.

#13 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 17 February 2018 - 06:42 PM

except gfss prices arent tied to just kvm points, but the whole of what badger offers, wich is now more valuable than before.

#14 azumak1

azumak1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1347 posts
  • Server:Chaos!

Posted 17 February 2018 - 06:53 PM

^bingo

Meanwhile, HE Gum has been trending downward steadily since maint. Yes, the new OCP helped some, but Badger's HE/reg Gum buffs are the biggest cause imo. HE Gum item is now only needed for ET and the like. If it was only because of OCP, BBs would have dropped significantly as well.

#15 Ilindith

Ilindith

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1451 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 07:16 PM

Well, you could sell me a Lichtern Red card for 8m. 

That replaces like, 2+ GFSS right there.

#16 Hendra88

Hendra88

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 620 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 09:18 PM

Just wait till they change some of EMB trade items, maybe like changing yggleaf to yggseed .. if this happen, those bots will lose their job and we can afford a cheaper yggseed

for now the GFSS still selling well, but not as fast when someone hoarding tokens, wait until next update then ...

Edited by Hendra88, 17 February 2018 - 09:18 PM.

#17 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3030 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground

Posted 17 February 2018 - 10:45 PM

ATM yggseed is 200k, vs 1 EMB which is about 600k. even at 2.5m per GFSS its 500k per ygg, assuming 1:1 exchange ratio.

#18 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4118 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 11:26 PM

maybe it will be better if instead of 1 ygg leaf, they make it 5 ygg seed or 2 ygg berry

#19 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 18 February 2018 - 01:44 AM

or dont add it into badger at all, just remove the leaf from there, and make seeds/berries slightly more common on investment.

#20 BlackMeow

BlackMeow

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2929 posts
  • LocationTree
  • Server:Both

Posted 18 February 2018 - 02:23 AM

you can't sell hotcakes if your price is not hotcake. sell it like ranging 1.5~2.5 and your good. mine sell like McDonalds in KFC

i never thought you can say something like this. congrats on your first intelligent post 

#21 KingOfBabylon

KingOfBabylon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 900 posts
  • Server:Renewal/Transce

Posted 18 February 2018 - 04:18 PM

Bought an enchanted slotted one today for my sage's set, they're better than normal mufflers, so there's probably some people out there are doing the same

Though The economy is RO is pretty sorry.  Too many sellers, with few buyers.  Even for high priority gear (celine, skull, faw, ect)

Edited by KingOfBabylon, 18 February 2018 - 05:05 PM.

#22 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 18 February 2018 - 09:09 PM

That's normal when game is too much F2P. No draw backs on having extra characters. No taxes to remove zeny from circulation. Whatever new instances we get, the markets will be either be monopolized or saturated in no time. Current economy, too many farmers/sellers and few buyers because everyone can easily farms instances.

#23 DesiEmi

DesiEmi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 10:53 AM

That's normal when game is too much F2P. No draw backs on having extra characters. No taxes to remove zeny from circulation. Whatever new instances we get, the markets will be either be monopolized or saturated in no time. Current economy, too many farmers/sellers and few buyers because everyone can easily farms instances.

its not cause too many ppl can easly farm instances but cause of the lack of other ways to make z in game

#24 Sewasan

Sewasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1195 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 04:52 PM

I think is much more because of the powercreep, if you cant solo there will be no problem at all, but right now everyone can buy their ticket to the glory and solo stuff, you dont need to farm when you can buy your gear trough cash shop, if farming were the only way to get stuff and instances were scaled in difficulty to not being able to being soloed, then of course will be a lot different lol

#25 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3030 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground

Posted 20 February 2018 - 08:10 PM

I don't know about you guys, but right now i still farm faceworm to supply my own BMX/Gums consumption.

Do you guys know how much it cost to have 1 bee wing and halter for every single character for the week? Very wasteful but oh the luxury is blisss... AFK-ing while on a halter and being extra lazy with bee wings.  :heh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users