why do iRO keeps on releasing bugged items? - Page 6 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

why do iRO keeps on releasing bugged items?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
128 replies to this topic

#126 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 February 2018 - 06:11 PM

the thing here is you're invalidating the frustrations of the players just because they're under the stress of working with their hands tied behind their backs.

no. the player base has all the right to be frustrated and complain.

Is that i have been putting it?

I am sure i have been asking for understanding, but have not said you cannot be rightly frustrated. If i have been putting it as you say then i must apologize for such a misunderstanding and my lack of clarity on the matter and my poor choice of words.

#127 BlackMeow

BlackMeow

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2929 posts
  • LocationTree
  • Server:Both

Posted 22 February 2018 - 06:20 PM

Is that i have been putting it?

I am sure i have been asking for understanding, but have not said you cannot be rightly frustrated. If i have been putting it as you say then i must apologize for such a misunderstanding and my lack of clarity on the matter and my poor choice of words.

understanding them is one thing. but if the issue still persists but just in different forms, how can we still be understanding?

they'll just say "apologies for the inconvenience"  over and over again if they're not called out every occuring issue

the best apology is a changed behavior. 

#128 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 22 February 2018 - 06:23 PM

understanding them is one thing. but if the issue still persists but just in different forms, how can we still be understanding?

they'll just say "apologies for the inconvenience" over and over again if they're not called out every occuring issue

the best apology is a changed behavior.

Well the best way to change the behaviour is to take them to court, that way at least you can get your point across.

If anyone is gonna take WP to court and challenge them, it best be you, I'll be right behind you watching.

#129 kappakeepokupo

kappakeepokupo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1201 posts
  • LocationPH

Posted 22 February 2018 - 07:37 PM

Well the best way to change the behaviour is to take them to court, that way at least you can get your point across.

If anyone is gonna take WP to court and challenge them, it best be you, I'll be right behind you watching.

Let's be realistic here. No one is going to take WP to court. And BlackMeow's original post gets the point across just fine. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users