iRO Thor, War Of Emperium 19/02/2018 Skidbladnir Guardian Stone Bug - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

iRO Thor, War Of Emperium 19/02/2018 Skidbladnir Guardian Stone Bug

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
29 replies to this topic

#26 irolockongmr

irolockongmr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 286 posts
  • LocationRune-Midgard
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO Thor, pRO Valkyrie

Posted 20 February 2018 - 01:07 AM

did you diededed?

i heard the guardian spawns they summon came from thor volcano

Legit? I died from the confusion it made, haha :p_laugh: I was hitting opposing players then these guardians came out of the blue like Mr. Meeseeks  :heh:

#27 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 01:32 AM

Yes the guardian stone can be bugged through the used of the skill of Mechanic Suicidal Destruction, I am playing both servers and I knew this can happen always. And as you say, the bug was intentionally done. Yes it can be done intentionally, so I think VModCinnamon and Campitor must try what I mentioned. You have the sakray server, you can activate WOE2 there and try the guardian stone so that you can see. This bug hasn't fix yet since WOE2 have been released and its easy for the agit owner to defend the agit if they bug it. 

So for me, VModCinnamon and Campitor team must do an immediate action for this bug.

Please pm me further info if necessary, going to pin this for the staff.

Again, remember that Campitor has tried things to counter the bug with the barricades but they didn't work out as far as from what I can tell.

#28 Njord

Njord

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 01:58 AM

Please enlighten me and other players, Ash and Crit. Maybe a link for a thread reporting this, aside from your posts in this thread, be posted as reference to us. I am having a hard time searching for topics in this forum. If this was reported prior to this incident, then chances are, this bug might have been used intentionally for the defending guilds interest.

#29 Varignon

Varignon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 685 posts
  • Server:Chaos, Transcendence Quit

Posted 20 February 2018 - 08:43 PM

Please pm me further info if necessary, going to pin this for the staff.

Again, remember that Campitor has tried things to counter the bug with the barricades but they didn't work out as far as from what I can tell.

VModCinnamon, I think this must be fix as soon as possible because of players here trolling and disrespecting individuals mentioning "crybabies". And in my own perspective, if the skidbladnir agit is positive with the bug said, intentionally or not if the agit was bugged stop the economy or reset. And proven guilty of intentionally abusing the bug, its in the rules, and the players who have done this must be punish.

Edited by Varignon, 20 February 2018 - 08:49 PM.

#30 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 06:55 AM

Good early morning,

I have went ahead and removed the dramatic postings that add no value to the thread.

Further derailment will not be tolerated.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users