• LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 20 February 2018 - 10:15 AM

DSPatchNotes.png

Maintenance Notes
Patch Version 0.6.38, Game Version: 10.2.0.20b

Server Maintenance
2018-2-21, 12:00 Server Time

Note: Patch notes are subject to change.

DS-Events.png

Carneval Season Event

The event will end. The Kamelle Boxes won't be dropping anymore and the Carnival Mask Box will be removed from the Vending Machine. Please make sure that you traded in all your Half-Eaten Choppy Chops before the maintenance starts.

Lunar New Year Event 2018
The Lunar New Year Event will be extended for another week and will end on February, 28th.

DS-Changes.png

Emporia Wars / Battle Square
The skill quests for the different classes appearing in Emporia Wars / Battle Square missions have been adjusted. Now each class has 2 skill quests available.

The changes to the Skill Quests which have been made:

Knight: Storm Blade, Spear Jab Pressure has been removed
Gladiator: Storm Blade, Wrath of Earth has been added

Invoker: Fortress, Meteor Fall (with Meteor Rush upgrade) – Meteor Fall has been removed
Sorcerer: Fortress, Magic Missile – Meteor Fall has been removed

Sentinel: Arrow Shower, Bleed
Destroyer: H.E Grenade, RPG-7

Savage: Rocket Punch, Sonic Boom
Ninja: Rocket Punch, Cherry Blossom Shower

Twin Fighter: Tornado Spin, Dragon Uppercut – Bunker Buster has been removed
Summoner: Dragon Tooth, Air Smash – Inferno has been removed

General Updates and Fixes
- the Parchment Wing Box will be removed from the Vending Machine
- the Summoner only quest Smart Skills will be removed
- the missing stat for the Devil Advocate Glasses has been added (Final Critical Success Rate +1.0%)
- the animations for the Kero mount has been changed/fixed
- the mount preview for Kero in the character overview has been adjusted
- Emporia Wars: A bug has been fixed that running toggle skills can be clicked while being in the Pure Silence Aura Effect which resulted in the skill still running but going into cooldown state
- Emporia Wars: The time between possible island changes has been increased to 18 seconds to compensate the 3 second Pure Silence Aura for the attackers

Item Mall
Based on community wish the new dog mounts have been added as Item Mall versions with Car Stats. For the Cerberon Mount and the Bruno the Bulldog mounts the Attack Speed Stat is replaced by Movement Speed. No changes have been made to the attribute value and chance to get it.

Cerberon.jpg

Bruno.jpg

MiniHusky.jpg

The Mount Eggs can be sold in the Open Market and send via COD mail by Characters Lv. 50+.

The Mount itself can be sold in the Open Market.

We will slowly make  all IM Mount 
Eggs and Pet Eggs COD mailable by Characters Lv. 50+ to prevent scams.

BigWheel

Removals:
Everything will be removed  except for Rose of Virtue and Patch of Love

Additions:
Jaguar Doll Costume
Red Ribbon Set (female only)
Cool Leather Outfit (male only)
Pilot Uniform

MixBoard

Removals:
Everything will be removed  except for the Styling Pink Outfit [Special Tab]

Additions:
Sheep Doll Costume [Advanced Tab]
Trainer's Uniform [Advanced Tab]

[Best Fantasy Priest] [Special Tab]
Lord Knight Set [Special Tab]

Apollo Set (Artifact) [Deluxe Tab]
Devil's Set of Agility [Deluxe Tab]
Modern Ninja Costume *NEW* [Deluxe Tab]

ModernNinja.jpg

Costume Part Stats:

Hat: Final Critical Success Rate +2.0%, Top: +15% Max HP, Bottom: +15% Max MP, Gloves: +15% Attack Speed, Shoes: +15% Movement Speed, Back: +5 STR, +5 INT, +5 AGI

Set Stats:

1 Part: STR +55
2 Parts: INT +35
3 Parts: HLT +25
4 Parts: AGI +60
5 Parts: Critical Damage +25%, Final Critical Success Rate: +6%
6 Parts: Attack Speed +35%, Movement Speed +35%

The costume is Artifact Grade and Soulbound on equip

#2 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts
  • LocationZirothos entertainment Studio
  • Server:MLG PVE

Posted 20 February 2018 - 10:32 AM

thx for the quick patch note. and nice look for the new IM set.

#3 HeartifyPT

HeartifyPT

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 10:41 AM

Is there any way the skill for the skill quest Wrath of Earth is changed? As an Overlord myself, it's just not a very useful skill and the delay for the animation to actually hit is not helpful at all, considering our warrior counterparts have such a crucial skill as a quest, which makes it way easier to complete a quest.
With that said, thanks for the changes and giving us a second quest, while correcting the other classes. Keep up the good work.

#4 Dynasto

Dynasto

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 11:34 AM

DSPatchNotes.png

Removals:
Everything will be removed  except for the Stylish Pink Outfit [Special Tab]

Additions:
Sheep Doll Costume [Advanced Tab]
Trainer's Uniform [Advanced Tab]

[Best Fantasy Priest] [Special Tab]
Lord Knight Set [Special Tab]

Apollo Set (Artifact) [Deluxe Tab]
Devil's Set of Agility [Deluxe Tab]
Modern Ninja Costume *NEW* [Deluxe Tab]

Just a little typo here, the set is called Styling Pink Set.  :)

#5 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 11:43 AM

Just a little typo here, the set is called Styling Pink Set.  :)

Thank you! I will correct this. I am currently multi-tasking like a pro :D

#6 Vossel

Vossel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 404 posts
  • Server:Overlord

Posted 20 February 2018 - 11:44 AM

Thank you very much for adjusting the skill quests  :p_laugh:

also thank you for the fix for those toggle skills.

Nice patch notes and nice Ninja set, looks really good.

EDIT: i would like to test out Wrath of earth before you actually make any changes, it may be strange but i actually like that skill and sometimes use it in PvP and would like to see some purpose for it since it actually is kinda useless.

Edited by Vossel, 20 February 2018 - 11:46 AM.

#7 Dynasto

Dynasto

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 02:53 PM

Thank you! I will correct this. I am currently multi-tasking like a pro :D

It's okay. I liked that the patch notes came so early today. :no1:

#8 1204161015092925580

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 05:20 PM

I know this is small thing to pay attention for but i really wanted to fix or apply this to sentinels.
This bug or error occur when you equip [Event] Hookah's Hunter Rifle on Sentinel, after using some lv60+ skills (skills of Sentinel job) ull get stucked and not be able to move.

Last year i thought it was bug but it seems its because the costume weapon is for "hunter"

Its really cool "im weapon" for sentinels and i love it equipping. But cant use the Sentinels skills  :sob:

https://www.youtube....h?v=E7HHHWhE48A heres the link of whats happening when u equip that im weapon and use Sentinel skills. (Video taken last year)

#9 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 20 February 2018 - 05:31 PM

I know this is small thing to pay attention for but i really wanted to fix or apply this to sentinels.
This bug or error occur when you equip [Event] Hookah's Hunter Rifle on Sentinel, after using some lv60+ skills (skills of Sentinel job) ull get stucked and not be able to move.
Last year i thought it was bug but it seems its because the costume weapon is for "hunter"

Its really cool "im weapon" for sentinels and i love it equipping. But cant use the Sentinels skills :sob:
heres the link of whats happening when u equip that im weapon and use Sentinel skills. (Video taken last year)

Additionally;
1.) Dropping traps in midair will lock your character in a long channeling animation unless you jump-cancel apparently.
2.) It has slower cast speeds for Acid and Book.

This is likely because Hookah Rifle gives Hunter>Pathfinder>Sentinel a Crossbow instead of a Bow which conflicts with skill animations. As these Bow-only skills were never supposed to use crossbows.

#10 ZianRamirez

ZianRamirez

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 11:26 PM

what is max stat movement speed on these new pet? thank you

#11 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 12:13 AM

It's okay. I liked that the patch notes came so early today. :no1:

Sometimes I am working very long on maintenance days and the patch notes can't be given out before I am completely with maintenance work and everything which can be tested is tested. Then I am giving out my part of the patch notes to Dragonlark and she is posting them afterwards. That's why the patch notes are late often.

Its really cool "im weapon" for sentinels and i love it equipping. But cant use the Sentinels skills  :sob:

https://www.youtube....h?v=E7HHHWhE48A heres the link of whats happening when u equip that im weapon and use Sentinel skills. (Video taken last year)

Currently we are very busy with the update work. As soon as there is some free time we will look into it. We should be at a point where this can be fixed but no promise.

what is max stat movement speed on these new pet? thank you

+28%

#12 Onyzer

Onyzer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 21 February 2018 - 12:24 AM

We will slowly make  all IM Mount Eggs and Pet Eggs COD mailable by Characters Lv. 50+ to prevent scams.

Is there any chance that we know why only Eggs will be mailable and not Pets / Mounts themselves?

#13 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 12:36 AM

Is there any chance that we know why only Eggs will be mailable and not Pets / Mounts themselves?

Because we don't want them shared between different accounts. If you do that by the open-market you're doing that on your own risk that someone else gets it before you got it from the market.

We have no plans to change this now or in the future and this is no point of discussion.

#14 AngMZ

AngMZ

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 23 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 February 2018 - 12:40 AM

+28%

Just wondering since cars like winter rover and rising sun from events have same stats as their im counterpart. This includes mr and mrs husky. I was wondering if it is possible for the event version for kero/oscar/little husky to have the same max options? ie 72 hlt 28% ms

Pardon this noob question if they already do. 

Edited by AngMZ, 21 February 2018 - 12:40 AM.

#15 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 21 February 2018 - 12:51 AM

Mr and Mrs Husky do not have the same stats. Mr. Husky does come with event stats. This was the case since this mount got introduced the first time.

Winter Hover is as far as I know fully restricted, even including the egg if I'm not mistaken and the account vault. But for sure the mount itself is once you open the egg. This is I assume why it does come with high stats.

If I'm not completely mistaken the Event version of the Rising Sun is restricted the same way. Not sure on the egg itself, but this goes for sure for the mount itself once you open the egg.

You want pets for free, take the event version. You want pets with high stats either buy them with IM/from an IM seller or with gold from other in the open market. It was always like this and I doubt this will change.

edit: I believe Mr. Husky does come with stats similar to the Liger/Tiger mounts, maybe a bit less. But with stat values around these values.

Edited by Fliederduft78, 21 February 2018 - 12:54 AM.

#16 AngMZ

AngMZ

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 23 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 February 2018 - 12:54 AM

Mr and Mrs Husky do not have the same stats. Mr. Husky does come with event stats. This was the case since this mount got introduced the first time.

Winter Hover is as far as I know fully restricted, even including the egg if I'm not mistaken and the account vault. But for sure the mount itself is once you open the egg. This is I assume why it does come with high stats.

If I'm not completely mistaken the Event version of the Rising Sun is restricted the same way. Not sure on the egg itself, but this goes for sure for the mount itself once you open the egg.

You want pets for free, take the event version. You want pets with high stats either buy them with IM/from an IM seller or with gold from other in the open market. It was always like this and I doubt this will change.

Seems like i was mistaken about the huskies. Thanks for clarifying!

#17 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 01:09 AM

Because we don't want them shared between different accounts.

Why do you want them to not be shared though?

#18 nighty007

nighty007

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 01:23 AM

I like the patch notes.
Also im going to buy one of these new pets and they are better then the hlt + attackspeed ones :p_love:

Edit: Just in case i didn't understand something wrong, IT IS possible to get 72 Health & 28% Movespeed on the New Cerberus and Bulldoge IM Version?

Edited by nighty007, 21 February 2018 - 01:35 AM.

#19 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 21 February 2018 - 03:15 AM

Why do you want them to not be shared though?

I honestly thought everyone could assume the reason, but I guess I was wrong with that.

I assume the answer is quite simple: They want to prevent people from just exchanging their one and only perfectly stats (randomized to death) pet/mount safely with all their other chars on all their other accounts. This would result in just only one perfectly stat pet/mount circulating around between the accounts (and chars) of one player and result in pet option randomizers (and pets/mount sales themselves) sale decrease. Of course some players I assume would even start to exchange such a pet between guild members and friends which would result in an even bigger loss for the company Warpportal.

Warpportal is aand stays a company and has to generate income. Pet option randomizers are one part of their income and I assume they are one good source of income. The income the game makes is needed to keep the server running. 

I would say that's pretty much the answer, at least I assume it is.

They at least tolerate the "sending pet to another account char" via open market. Yes, I used the word tolerate. This method does come with a risk. In the case all is good you get the pet transferred to another char, but in the case something goes wrong someone else is happy about a perfect stat pet. I used the word tolerate because in my case something got wrong one time and I made a random person really happy. Of course I wrote a ticket. I asked if there was something that could be done. The answer was pretty simple a no, you transfer pets/mounts over the open market fully on your own risk.  In my personal example I ended up with buying another mount and randomizing it again. I'm stil mad I lost that mount over the open market but at least I kept the server running by doing so.

Just want to mention that they even included the possibility to get pet randomizers for silver coins, I assume to at least help on the matter in a way the company Warpportal is okay with in terms of their potential income loss.

Edited by Fliederduft78, 21 February 2018 - 03:23 AM.

#20 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 04:51 AM

I honestly thought everyone could assume the reason, but I guess I was wrong with that.

I assume the answer is quite simple: They want to prevent people from just exchanging their one and only perfectly stats (randomized to death) pet/mount safely with all their other chars on all their other accounts. This would result in just only one perfectly stat pet/mount circulating around between the accounts (and chars) of one player and result in pet option randomizers (and pets/mount sales themselves) sale decrease. Of course some players I assume would even start to exchange such a pet between guild members and friends which would result in an even bigger loss for the company Warpportal.

Warpportal is aand stays a company and has to generate income. Pet option randomizers are one part of their income and I assume they are one good source of income. The income the game makes is needed to keep the server running. 

I would say that's pretty much the answer, at least I assume it is.

They at least tolerate the "sending pet to another account char" via open market. Yes, I used the word tolerate. This method does come with a risk. In the case all is good you get the pet transferred to another char, but in the case something goes wrong someone else is happy about a perfect stat pet. I used the word tolerate because in my case something got wrong one time and I made a random person really happy. Of course I wrote a ticket. I asked if there was something that could be done. The answer was pretty simple a no, you transfer pets/mounts over the open market fully on your own risk.  In my personal example I ended up with buying another mount and randomizing it again. I'm stil mad I lost that mount over the open market but at least I kept the server running by doing so.

Just want to mention that they even included the possibility to get pet randomizers for silver coins, I assume to at least help on the matter in a way the company Warpportal is okay with in terms of their potential income loss.

You sound pretty condescending for somebody who got offended on behalf of an other person because somebody said "my friend" to them  in that topic a while back. The reason I asked is because it's the actual question and it is not as straight forward as you make it seem.

There's no risk involved in transferring pets via the market as long as you're willing to pay the market fee, and let's be honest if you have a perfect pet you can afford it. So what this really does is either work as a very small gold sink or possibly cause headache to the most devoted/supporting players if they take the risk. Obviously if one were to constantly transfer a pet with 200k price over the market that'll add up, so I suppose it encourages people to get different pets on different characters a little bit. I really wonder though how many people jump characters enough for this to matter. Keep in mind getting multiple pets with reasonable stats is not really an issue (nor are they what drives pet randomizer sales I recon), so you can easily get by with only one really good pet that you seldom transfer risk free.

The way I see it the sensible way from the start would've been to either character bind them completely or make them fully tradeable. Since they've been effectively fully tradeable for so long now restricting them completely now would be quite unfair to those who'd like to buy a bet without gambling for it in the future. So now there's two real choices, keep it as is or make them fully tradeable. Keeping them as is might get a little bit more IM sold still, though as a player I wonder if it's worth it.

Edited by Precrush, 21 February 2018 - 05:23 AM.

#21 Kaiwindx

Kaiwindx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 04:58 AM

What pet skill / passive does the new pets has?

#22 Dynasto

Dynasto

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 06:02 AM

Edit: Just in case i didn't understand something wrong, IT IS possible to get 72 Health & 28% Movespeed on the New Cerberus and Bulldoge IM Version?

Yes.

#23 Dynasto

Dynasto

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 06:40 AM

Because we don't want them shared between different accounts. If you do that by the open-market you're doing that on your own risk that someone else gets it before you got it from the market.

We have no plans to change this now or in the future and this is no point of discussion.

I think all is said here.. Just stop complaining about pet trading restrictions. Take the risk via market and be happy. :thx:

#24 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 21 February 2018 - 07:05 AM

I like the patch notes.
Also im going to buy one of these new pets and they are better then the hlt + attackspeed ones :p_love:

Yes but do you know how many thousands of Randomizers have been used for the slight handful of 72Hlt/28atkspd car stat pets?

Now imagine movement speed. Which in existing pets was already uncommon.

#25 nighty007

nighty007

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 07:49 AM

Yes but do you know how many thousands of Randomizers have been used for the slight handful of 72Hlt/28atkspd car stat pets?

Now imagine movement speed. Which in existing pets was already uncommon.

Yeah i know, it was more like a question if it would actually be possible to have Health and Movespeed on the SAME pet.

Of course it will take pretty long to get these perfect stats, im using my silver coins for randomizer only for pretty much 8-9k silver coins already so i know how long this will take, just wanted to know if it's possible to have both stats (maxed) on one single pet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users