Patch Notes 2/21/2018 - Page 2 - Patch Notes and News - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Patch Notes 2/21/2018

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#26 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:revreS

Posted 21 February 2018 - 08:12 AM

Yeah i know, it was more like a question if it would actually be possible to have Health and Movespeed on the SAME pet.
Of course it will take pretty long to get these perfect stats, im using my silver coins for randomizer only for pretty much 8-9k silver coins already so i know how long this will take, just wanted to know if it's possible to have both stats (maxed) on one single pet

Normal Keros can have a mainstat (STR/INT/HLT/AGI) and Movespd at the same time so yes.

#27 allerulz

allerulz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 11:33 AM

Meteor fall is being removed? Does that mean skill points are given back and is there something replacing it? (Never mind, I missed the part with emporia)

Edited by allerulz, 21 February 2018 - 11:35 AM.

#28 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts
  • LocationZirothos entertainment Studio
  • Server:MLG PVE

Posted 21 February 2018 - 11:39 AM

Meteor fall is being removed? Does that mean skill points are given back and is there something replacing it? (Never mind, I missed the part with emporia)

will be extended for another week and will end on February, 28th.

DS-Changes.png

Emporia Wars / Battle Square
The skill quests for the different classes appearing in Emporia Wars / Battle Square missions have been adjusted. Now each class has 2 skill quests available.

The changes to the Skill Quests which have been made:

Invoker: Fortress, Meteor Fall (with Meteor Rush upgrade) – Meteor Fall has been removed
Sorcerer: Fortress, Magic Missile – Meteor Fall has been removed

you miss read the text, it not removing the skill. it for the skill quest in BSQ and Emporia. (no more needed now) xD

Edited by zirothos, 21 February 2018 - 11:43 AM.

#29 Kebein

Kebein

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 21 February 2018 - 11:53 AM

is the server up already?

i cant login to the server :(

#30 allerulz

allerulz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 11:55 AM

is the server up already?

i cant login to the server :(

Maintenance is still being worked on.

#31 Dynasto

Dynasto

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 11:55 AM

Usually you can read it here if the servers are up again. Till now they aren't.

#32 allerulz

allerulz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 12:16 PM

Yeah i know, it was more like a question if it would actually be possible to have Health and Movespeed on the SAME pet.

Of course it will take pretty long to get these perfect stats, im using my silver coins for randomizer only for pretty much 8-9k silver coins already so i know how long this will take, just wanted to know if it's possible to have both stats (maxed) on one single pet

I don't see the point in uping pet speed. They already can't keep up with picking up items as it is. I always have to turn back to grab something that it misses because we move faster than collection.

#33 1204161015092925580

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 12:37 PM

Currently we are very busy with the update work. As soon as there is some free time we will look into it. We should be at a point where this can be fixed but no promise.

Atleast theres some hope.  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:

#34 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 21 February 2018 - 12:47 PM

Servers are back online.

Please update your game to version 0.6.39. The client should be updated to version 10.2.0.20b after patching.

Thank you for your patience and enjoy the game.

#35 Onyzer

Onyzer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 22 February 2018 - 04:55 AM

I don't see the point in uping pet speed. They already can't keep up with picking up items as it is. I always have to turn back to grab something that it misses because we move faster than collection.

I think you misunderstood. The pet can now give to the character MS instead of AS. The pet won't be faster.

#36 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 22 February 2018 - 09:52 AM

Kero mounts have some weird animation issues with jumping. They make their slam animation whenever they land. Dunno if intended but it looks cool to quake the ground whenever your beast of a mount lands.

I always wanted Cerberus mount!

#37 Nmrud

Nmrud

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 11:01 AM

Wow another game wrecking OP set, that modern ninja set. You dont seem to be shy to maximize the stats on  the recent IM sets. First it was Ultimate hero set and now this one. Those sets really boost all the vital stats. It wont be hard to cap all the stats, and then what. Seems to be a good reason to keep people spending IM.

#38 allerulz

allerulz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 05:03 PM

I think you misunderstood. The pet can now give to the character MS instead of AS. The pet won't be faster.

What I meant was, if you increase your character's speed, via your pet, you'll still be moving faster than your pet can collect dropped items because you move past them too fast.

#39 Kristof3195

Kristof3195

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 575 posts
  • LocationAmerica, Washington DC
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 23 February 2018 - 11:31 PM

What I meant was, if you increase your character's speed, via your pet, you'll still be moving faster than your pet can collect dropped items because you move past them too fast.

^

This. I always feel when farming F1 I should be limited by the MS cap or AS cap or cooldowns of my skills to achieve even faster / quicker runs... but no I always have to stay on 1 place in order to get my loot this is always my limit on trying to  make faster runs. 

Edited by Kristof3195, 23 February 2018 - 11:32 PM.

#40 testg

testg

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 24 February 2018 - 08:39 AM

DSPatchNotes.png
Maintenance Notes
Patch Version 0.6.38, Game Version: 10.2.0.20b

Server Maintenance
2018-2-21, 12:00 Server Time

Note: Patch notes are subject to change.

DS-Events.png

Carneval Season Event
The event will end. The Kamelle Boxes won't be dropping anymore and the Carnival Mask Box will be removed from the Vending Machine. Please make sure that you traded in all your Half-Eaten Choppy Chops before the maintenance starts.

Lunar New Year Event 2018
The Lunar New Year Event will be extended for another week and will end on February, 28th.

DS-Changes.png

Emporia Wars / Battle Square
The skill quests for the different classes appearing in Emporia Wars / Battle Square missions have been adjusted. Now each class has 2 skill quests available.

The changes to the Skill Quests which have been made:

Knight: Storm Blade, Spear Jab Pressure has been removed
Gladiator: Storm Blade, Wrath of Earth has been added

Invoker: Fortress, Meteor Fall (with Meteor Rush upgrade) – Meteor Fall has been removed
Sorcerer: Fortress, Magic Missile – Meteor Fall has been removed

Sentinel: Arrow Shower, Bleed
Destroyer: H.E Grenade, RPG-7

Savage: Rocket Punch, Sonic Boom
Ninja: Rocket Punch, Cherry Blossom Shower

Twin Fighter: Tornado Spin, Dragon Uppercut – Bunker Buster has been removed
Summoner: Dragon Tooth, Air Smash – Inferno has been removed

General Updates and Fixes
- the Parchment Wing Box will be removed from the Vending Machine
- the Summoner only quest Smart Skills will be removed
- the missing stat for the Devil Advocate Glasses has been added (Final Critical Success Rate +1.0%)
- the animations for the Kero mount has been changed/fixed
- the mount preview for Kero in the character overview has been adjusted
- Emporia Wars: A bug has been fixed that running toggle skills can be clicked while being in the Pure Silence Aura Effect which resulted in the skill still running but going into cooldown state
- Emporia Wars: The time between possible island changes has been increased to 18 seconds to compensate the 3 second Pure Silence Aura for the attackers

Item Mall
Based on community wish the new dog mounts have been added as Item Mall versions with Car Stats. For the Cerberon Mount and the Bruno the Bulldog mounts the Attack Speed Stat is replaced by Movement Speed. No changes have been made to the attribute value and chance to get it.

Cerberon.jpg

Bruno.jpg

MiniHusky.jpg

The Mount Eggs can be sold in the Open Market and send via COD mail by Characters Lv. 50+.
The Mount itself can be sold in the Open Market.

We will slowly make all IM Mount
Eggs and Pet Eggs COD mailable by Characters Lv. 50+ to prevent scams.

BigWheel

Removals:
Everything will be removed except for Rose of Virtue and Patch of Love

Additions:
Jaguar Doll Costume
Red Ribbon Set (female only)
Cool Leather Outfit (male only)
Pilot Uniform

MixBoard

Removals:
Everything will be removed except for the Styling Pink Outfit [Special Tab]

Additions:
Sheep Doll Costume [Advanced Tab]
Trainer's Uniform [Advanced Tab]

[Best Fantasy Priest] [Special Tab]
Lord Knight Set [Special Tab]

Apollo Set (Artifact) [Deluxe Tab]
Devil's Set of Agility [Deluxe Tab]
Modern Ninja Costume *NEW* [Deluxe Tab]

ModernNinja.jpg

Costume Part Stats:

Hat: Final Critical Success Rate +2.0%, Top: +15% Max HP, Bottom: +15% Max MP, Gloves: +15% Attack Speed, Shoes: +15% Movement Speed, Back: +5 STR, +5 INT, +5 AGI

Set Stats:

1 Part: STR +55
2 Parts: INT +35
3 Parts: HLT +25
4 Parts: AGI +60
5 Parts: Critical Damage +25%, Final Critical Success Rate: +6%
6 Parts: Attack Speed +35%, Movement Speed +35%

The costume is Artifact Grade and Soulbound on equip

Very nice set. I wish the shoes were all black though like the set.

I am enjoying these changes to pvp ew and bsq. Though I have much less time to play now than before. I am wondering how the rest of plan changes are going. Looking forward to it!

#41 blacshift

blacshift

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 February 2018 - 03:34 PM

There was an error in the emporia I had to kill a twin but in the opposite guild there was no twin. Could you see that GM?  :questionmark:  :questionmark:  :hmm:  :hmm: 

it is not supposed that if there is not a race in the emporia that quest does not come out of killing it :hmm:

Edited by blacshift, 24 February 2018 - 03:36 PM.

#42 Dynasto

Dynasto

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 12:23 AM

Maybe the twin dced or left? Then you still have the quest..

#43 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 25 February 2018 - 01:19 AM

There was an error in the emporia I had to kill a twin but in the opposite guild there was no twin. Could you see that GM?  :questionmark:  :questionmark:  :hmm:  :hmm: 

it is not supposed that if there is not a race in the emporia that quest does not come out of killing it :hmm:

GMs are not answering on this forum. If you want report something (bugs, exploits, etc.) please write a ticket to our support team using the following website:

http://support.warpportal.com

You are right, since we implemented the Emporia Wars / BSQ quests changes it works like this.

Maybe the twin dced or left? Then you still have the quest..

There is no known bug but it's very likely as Dynasto said, there probably was a Twin which DC'd or left. Since the game does not notify the quest system if someone leaves while a quest is running the running quest will time out first but won't re-occur.

#44 Onyzer

Onyzer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 25 February 2018 - 01:45 AM

There is no known bug but it's very likely as Dynasto said, there probably was a Twin which DC'd or left. Since the game does not notify the quest system if someone leaves while a quest is running the running quest will time out first but won't re-occur.

Is there any chance that this bug can be fixed? That would be 3mins of quest wasted which is pretty huge. Another option would be to reduce the time for one quest.

#45 Vossel

Vossel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 404 posts
  • Server:Overlord

Posted 25 February 2018 - 04:54 AM

Just want to let you know that the Warrior Quest attack with Wrath of earth is totally fine for Emporia.

#46 VioletCat

VioletCat

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 08:07 AM

There was an error in the emporia I had to kill a twin but in the opposite guild there was no twin. Could you see that GM? :questionmark: :questionmark: :hmm: :hmm:

I'm pretty sure I know which fight you're talking about. There was a twin but I think he wasn't in the 10 people ranking and he got disconnected at some point... Just to let you know it wasn't a bug.

How's everyone's experience with healing penalty? Once during EW I was pretty sure I used no item but got healed by either a teammate or a summon and got penalty points. It's possible that I saw wrong though, that's why I'm curious if it works properly for everyone else.

Also the BSQ and Emporia changes are working okay so far, just as intended I suppose. But now that there's less running in BSQ and no camping in EW FPS drops like crazy, especially when there's something like a 10vs10 people fight going on. I don't know if it's just my computer but it feels like it happens to nearly everyone I know. That kind of makes it feel less like PvP so in the distant future if changes were to be made I hope there will be less people gathered in one place when they're supposed to fight each other. Don't take this as a complaint, it's just feedback from my point of view as a person that can barely attack in crowded BSQ/EW fights.

#47 Dynasto

Dynasto

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 01:46 PM

dragonsaga2018-03-0411-22-08-0.jpg

Could this be adjusted to "This is Mine! Lv. 3" ? 

I heard that the other new mounts (on lv. 60) have it on lv.4 so I would appreciate it if its at least Lv 3 for the new Cerberon Mount.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users