• This topic is locked This topic is locked
28 replies to this topic

#1 de1ls0n

de1ls0n

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 09:24 AM

Hello, how are you ? so ... it's been another week and nothing has been said about the duplicate items inside the game, I'd like to know the position by the studio and update the staff on the subject.

thanks for listening.

#2 Cyncienta

Cyncienta

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 554 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the North Pole
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 21 February 2018 - 09:36 AM

U have to ask for not closing this topic too. Bc they think it is spam.. but how else are we gonna ask? not like we should ask at all but.. what else can we do.

#3 Spoon

Spoon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1072 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 February 2018 - 09:47 AM

Word on the street is they did "something" to a certain guild. Wasn't the full dupe wipe that we are waiting for but it was a start. We aren't allowed to name people or guilds here but again the talk is something happened.

#4 de1ls0n

de1ls0n

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 09:54 AM

U have to ask for not closing this topic too. Bc they think it is spam.. but how else are we gonna ask? not like we should ask at all but.. what else can we do.

if you close my post by asking a serious thing that is of interest to the entire community, that's when I'll spaming hard!

#5 Spoon

Spoon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1072 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 10:52 AM

shut up. I want to see when you buy an expensive item and then it will simply disappear from your account because it was a duplicate item, and for your information, all the dates and schedules of the server are already known.

What's the exact date for trans and abyss lake pls

Oh that's right, u don't know it cuz it hasn't been posted yet.

Edited by Spoon, 21 February 2018 - 10:53 AM.

#6 de1ls0n

de1ls0n

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 10:53 AM

March:

Week 1: Hugel City
Week 2: Trans classes

Week 3: Abyss Lake
Week 4: Ninja Classes

April is Odin Temple but they can also divide it

Week 2: Odin shrine 01 and 02 maps

Week 4: Odin shrine 03 map 

May:

Week 1: Rachel City

Week 2: Ice Dungeon

Week 3: TKK

June:

Week 2 : Thanatos Tower

Week 3: Soul Linker

July:

Week 1: Thors Volcano

Week 2: TKM

This way they could even delay a bit more a few things, but keep the game with more stuff to do, with a reasonable amount of time for everyone.

#7 Spoon

Spoon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1072 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 10:55 AM

Link to where camp or the WP staff posted this info

#8 de1ls0n

de1ls0n

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 10:56 AM

Seriously, are you more concerned with transplant update dates than with duplicate items?

#9 Spoon

Spoon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1072 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 10:58 AM

Seriously, are you more concerned with transplant update dates than with duplicate items?

Not really overly concerned with the duping issue seeing as I haven't purchased much from the market, and even when it happens it prolly won't clean everything, but they will get to it soon™. So yea I'd like to know what their plan is with trans so I can plan myself accordingly. At least I have control over my plan in this sense with this info.

Edited by Spoon, 21 February 2018 - 11:04 AM.

#10 de1ls0n

de1ls0n

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 11:02 AM

Not really overly concerned with the duping issue seeing as I haven't purchased much from the market, and even when it happens it prolly won't clean everything, but they will get to it soon™. So yea I'd like to know what their plan is with trans so I can plan myself accordingly. At least on have control over my plan in this sense

so do not complain when your items suddenly disappear.

#11 Spoon

Spoon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1072 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 11:05 AM

I'm not concerned :) but I'm still waiting for the link to where u got there exact schedule

Also what good would a date do in preventing items from being wiped, like, if they said the maint is TMR, it wouldn't change the fact that IF I had purchased a duped item that it would be wiped. So no point in constantly spamming the forums with when is the duped item removal

Edited by Spoon, 21 February 2018 - 11:09 AM.

#12 Cyncienta

Cyncienta

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 554 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 11:08 AM

Imagine u win that auction... imagine u paid 50b for a cat muffler.. u have dreams at night how happy u are. Picture camp clicking the delete item button with passion.

#13 AMFH

AMFH

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 11:10 AM

Submit a ticket, just chill. If you bought the item with legitimate zeny just complain and get your item or zeny back. With the amount of dupe items a large chunk of people might just quit anyways and there won’t be a server. No need to worry fam.

#14 de1ls0n

de1ls0n

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 149 posts

I'm not concerned :) but I'm still waiting for the link to where u got there exact schedule

since you have so much time free and carefree, why not worry. ;)

#15 Spoon

Spoon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1072 posts

Imagine u win that auction... imagine u paid 50b for a cat muffler.. u have dreams at night how happy u are. Picture camp clicking the delete item button with passion.

I know he would enjoy clicking that button lolol, he would prolly record it and message me with the video haha

#16 theRagnarokDude

theRagnarokDude

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts
  • Server:Odin ReStart

March:

Week 1: Hugel City
Week 2: Trans classes

Week 3: Abyss Lake
Week 4: Ninja Classes

April is Odin Temple but they can also divide it

Week 2: Odin shrine 01 and 02 maps

Week 4: Odin shrine 03 map 

May:

Week 1: Rachel City

Week 2: Ice Dungeon

Week 3: TKK

June:

Week 2 : Thanatos Tower

Week 3: Soul Linker

July:

Week 1: Thors Volcano

Week 2: TKM

This way they could even delay a bit more a few things, but keep the game with more stuff to do, with a reasonable amount of time for everyone.

Tell me more about the user recommended release schedule that you're attempting to push off as an official statement.....

#17 de1ls0n

de1ls0n

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 11:13 AM

just a note, I still remember that @campitor said that the staff would keep an eye on these rarer items ... I think he lied to us.

#18 de1ls0n

de1ls0n

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 11:15 AM

Tell me more about the user recommended release schedule that you're attempting to push off as an official statement.....

at any moment I said that it is official;), more is what the great majority of the players imagine that it is, and if you are so worried about it because it does not create a post on this subject since this one is to discuss about the duplicate items.

#19 Spoon

Spoon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1072 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 11:19 AM

at any moment I said that it is official;), more is what the great majority of the players imagine that it is, and if you are so worried about it because it does not create a post on this subject since this one is to discuss about the duplicate items.

U said the dates were released, I asked for the exact dates and u posted a user recommendation, not the dates, which means the dates have yet to be released. So I mean, ur just coming off sounding...well...can't really say here, it would just get modded

#20 Cyncienta

Cyncienta

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 554 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 11:23 AM

just a note, I still remember that @campitor said that the staff would keep an eye on these rarer items ... I think he lied to us.

Welcome to WP. U may want to take SS of the promises.

#21 AMFH

AMFH

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 11:25 AM

Guy posted a user recommendation as WP’s official statement. Can only imagine the screenshots that they take. Please share for the lols when you find the promises bro.

#22 de1ls0n

de1ls0n

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 11:28 AM

Guy posted a user recommendation as WP’s official statement. Can only imagine the screenshots that they take. Please share for the lols when you find the promises bro.

Seriously you will make me search for a post that was posted more than 3 months ago, if I am not mistaken it was in the update which was added the drop of all mvp and miniboss cards, look there what you think;)

#23 Spoon

Spoon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1072 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 11:31 AM

Seriously you will make me search for a post that was posted more than 3 months ago, if I am not mistaken it was in the update which was added the drop of all mvp and miniboss cards, look there what you think;)

There was a general post to which months then update will occure, but not exact dates, which is what I asked and u posted a user recommendation

#24 Cyncienta

Cyncienta

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 554 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 11:31 AM

U use search tool. Actually u could find another funny promisses made in the past too x)

#25 VModMango

VModMango

Amateur Blogger

• VMod Retired
  • 494 posts
  • LocationBoopsville

Posted 21 February 2018 - 11:32 AM

There has been no official posting by staff with the release dates yet. Please do not post false information.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users