Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1584 posts
  • LocationCancun MX
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 28 February 2018 - 06:25 AM

Dear S207,

If you stay do it on your own terms. Not on false hope over smokes and mirrors. You know where that path leads.

We have been here long enough to see ib dismay how what started as humble proposals and good intentions years ago, has materialized as a deserted woe scene, rampant monetization of non working gear and deliberated omission over players feedback.

Do you really nees further proof that this management underdelivers and behaves borderline unescropolous.

When the very same people that consume the content come repeteadly to tell that ethics seem out of the picture. You would expect more reaction that closing and opening topics. That is patchwork and of the ugly kind. For the faily deeds Vmods have been briefed to keep things stable.

The inflection point doesnt seem to be today and at least from my perspective it will not be tomorrow. Not with these people. They already show how far their competences go.

Enjoy the game for what it is, not for what someone tells you it will be.

Peace out.

I agree with you in some points here. I enjoy the game for what it is, and expected to be even better. The WoE scenario was good in old days, the economy and many other game aspects interact each others and that was benefit for everyone. There were more goals than just Instances/PVM/make zeny and buy KP to get latest godly gears. It seems like the WoE thread is a thing GMs just wont touch this 2018.

Its just sad to face the truth about the Staff and their competences related to certain topics.

I will stay as long as I still get fun of the game. you have to agree with the idea that more players make a better economy and make this server a better place to stay, it enhances the environment. When we lack on players (not bots) the game will crash in its own economy, will become in an entire pvm/instances server and will make it bored to leveling on high levels due to lack on players, raising 175 with no bio4 parties, will make the 175 path so long (but not impossible). That inflection point seems to be near in some years if we go as this.

My point do not go to the WoE scenario, that was just a reminder. The main idea is make their plans come to the server and dont leave just in the table. That's why I get the 2017 plans back to this thread, plus 2018 plans, plus this March Schedule, there are so many plans and was just a reminder about dont make more plans if they cant afford the last year plans, or the 2018 plans. I am sure they wont get the 2018 plans at 100%, just like they did in 2017.

Offtopic reminder: Fix the OCP items pending list!

#54 AlsonFam

AlsonFam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1181 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 28 February 2018 - 06:32 AM

Janeway for trans class pls  :heh:

#55 Doral

Doral

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 779 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 February 2018 - 07:43 AM

can you please remix Fallen angel wing, heart wing headband, heroic backpack, tengu set, blacksmith gloves ty kek

#56 AlsonFam

AlsonFam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1181 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 28 February 2018 - 07:47 AM

can you please remix Fallen angel wing, heart wing headband, heroic backpack, tengu set, blacksmith gloves ty kek

Make them all in one pack and remove those Gums, BMx3, BS Blessing, wing of beezelbub, bloody branch  :heh:

OCP Remix 2

When Opened Gives one of the following

Fallen Angel Wing

Heartwing Headband

Tengu Scroll

Crown Tengu Mask

Blacksmith Glove

Celine Brooch

Mob Scarf

Giant Protection

:rice:

#57 Doral

Doral

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 779 posts

Posted 28 February 2018 - 07:55 AM

Make them all in one pack and remove those Gums, BMx3, BS Blessing, wing of beezelbub, bloody branch  :heh:

OCP Remix 2

Fallen Angel Wing

Heartwing Headband

Tengu Scroll

Crown Tengu Mask

Blacksmith Glove

Celine Brooch

Mob Scarf

Giant Protection

oh yes pls you can even charge us 1k kp per box pls hahaha

#58 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4118 posts

Posted 28 February 2018 - 07:57 AM

OCP Remix: It's Over 9000!

#59 GG8701

GG8701

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • Server:Thorrrrr

Posted 28 February 2018 - 11:49 AM

More HE Gum/BS Bless in the next ocp remix pleaseee

#60 Fayti

Fayti

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 28 February 2018 - 12:15 PM

Can we also get a proposed TI monsters for each week? It doesn't have to be crammed into the Thursdays but being able to plan is always nice.

#61 Rudolphs

Rudolphs

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 28 February 2018 - 12:20 PM

MAD BUNNY PLSSS

#62 cjaramis

cjaramis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 266 posts

Posted 28 February 2018 - 12:49 PM

I agree with you in some points here. I enjoy the game for what it is, and expected to be even better. The WoE scenario was good in old days, the economy and many other game aspects interact each others and that was benefit for everyone. There were more goals than just Instances/PVM/make zeny and buy KP to get latest godly gears. It seems like the WoE thread is a thing GMs just wont touch this 2018.

Its just sad to face the truth about the Staff and their competences related to certain topics.

I will stay as long as I still get fun of the game. you have to agree with the idea that more players make a better economy and make this server a better place to stay, it enhances the environment. When we lack on players (not bots) the game will crash in its own economy, will become in an entire pvm/instances server and will make it bored to leveling on high levels due to lack on players, raising 175 with no bio4 parties, will make the 175 path so long (but not impossible). That inflection point seems to be near in some years if we go as this.

My point do not go to the WoE scenario, that was just a reminder. The main idea is make their plans come to the server and dont leave just in the table. That's why I get the 2017 plans back to this thread, plus 2018 plans, plus this March Schedule, there are so many plans and was just a reminder about dont make more plans if they cant afford the last year plans, or the 2018 plans. I am sure they wont get the 2018 plans at 100%, just like they did in 2017.

Offtopic reminder: Fix the OCP items pending list!

I understand your intentions are good. To keep Staff accountable on what they plan/say/promote. I should not discourage you from that.

My point was that the after Oda era in IRO Chaos has been inconsistent (lets be polite). The more you get to see how staff operates, the more your frustrations rise. Thats why people with years in the game are simply fed up, when you have the same people failing first themselves, second to the game, and third to the community, is simply better to let them bark whatever they want and know that for whatever reasons they will fall short. 

Some thoughts:

• We had a website to post bugs from community to staff to Kro and feedback loop. Dropped, undercapitalized.
  • New shadow gear quest... 1 set and Drop cause KRo has whatever plans we dont get to know.
  • Woe revitalization, ok thats an easy one, no need to give theme more flack on that. Lets say Dropped.
  • Bug fixing, when the heck are they going to be able to fix old bugs if with every new box 20+ more come with broken gear that people is actually paying for.
  • QOLs and updates, well behind and when they come, good luck with the bugs in rebels, oboros, just as an example. Not that the community has not pinpointed already what the issues are. Staff simply doenst deliver.

I could keep going but that is simply a waste of my time. Better players than me have full posts with lists of what needs to be done, what is in other servers, there is even community helping with description and fixes. You can check with them, their level of satisfaction towards improvement.

Indeed new players is what we need, but what are they going to find when they get here, a complex game full of side systems, plagued with bugs and gear that doesnt work. And a staff which deliveries do include:

• A fishing game. Not even willing to challenge the value / fun factor.
  • OCP gear with nice site pictures but questionable functionality, OCP releases are testing time. You pay to test and get dissapointed.
  • OCP remix, even when they could actually pick the things that work, they manage to include broken stuff. Enforcer cape.

We need either new behaviors from the people running this game, or bluntly put new people who actually wants to walk the talk.

March. July, whatever posts and stories they want to tell in 2018 simply will not be enough. Results is what we need, not words.

#63 PIayboy

PIayboy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 769 posts
  • LocationRiding on a rainbow.

Posted 28 February 2018 - 12:58 PM

OCP Remix 2

Fallen Angel Wing

Heartwing Headband

Tengu Scroll

Crown Tengu Mask

Blacksmith Glove

Celine Brooch

Mob Scarf

Giant Protection

MVP cards

fixed for you :p_hi:

kek

#64 diikhlaskan

diikhlaskan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 338 posts
  • LocationJakarta, Indonesia, Payon City
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 28 February 2018 - 01:04 PM

guild storage
pet hunger bar
ntf card

anti cheat

cheaper warp portal energy price in SEA

#65 S207

S207

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1584 posts
  • LocationCancun MX

Posted 28 February 2018 - 01:11 PM

March. July, whatever posts and stories they want to tell in 2018 simply will not be enough. Results is what we need, not words.

Thats what I mean. We are too short in goals acomplishment for 2017-2018. 

OffTopic: The good Old Days:

Oda's Ban Hammer

Edited by S207, 28 February 2018 - 01:13 PM.

#66 diikhlaskan

diikhlaskan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 338 posts
  • LocationJakarta, Indonesia, Payon City

Posted 01 March 2018 - 04:14 AM

camp~~

not too many guild participation on WoE TE scene..

how about you disable 3-4 castle or..

just disable karfragarten laa

to avoid empty castle farming hehehe~~~

#67 markopolong

markopolong

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 01 March 2018 - 06:05 PM

WT** la. Dont u know there's always small guild who wanna try TE keep coming to those 'empty castle'? Let them play too. Somewhere away from you.

Also this help to avoid all other guild in entire RO gank on your guild what? We kinda sad to hear things like 'entire RO guild VS 1 guild' thingy

camp~~

Edited by markopolong, 01 March 2018 - 06:09 PM.

#68 blackcrazy

blackcrazy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 117 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 01 March 2018 - 06:06 PM

camp~~

So according to this guy, so long there is not many participation, certain scene need to be disabled. So i guess limit WoE1 and WoE2 to limit farming? Maybe follow by other empty instance etc? Just joking.

Farming has always been a part of WoE, not just plain fighting around. You just want to make the scene much smaller so you can use your big guild size 3 times the others which consist of backup from other servers to build further advantage. 

#69 YangeWenli

YangeWenli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2404 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 01 March 2018 - 07:59 PM

OCP Remix 2

Fallen Angel Wing

Heartwing Headband

Tengu Scroll

Crown Tengu Mask

Blacksmith Glove

Celine Brooch

Mob Scarf

Giant Protection

add pororoca shoes and its perfect  :heh:

#70 Boon100

Boon100

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationPayon

Posted 01 March 2018 - 08:42 PM

Ask everything on ocp box, thing gone wrong, rant on forum

#71 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 01 March 2018 - 08:55 PM

You forgot about the RNG. Even with 80% sucess refine, the item will break. 

Its ok show us whats in the table. I agree with Chakri about posting rates, sometimes its Ok to see what we can expect, like the card desocketing NPC, but in box contents its kinda wrong. even you can put something as "rare, often, common, very common", but post the actual rate, even if varies, wrong there.

This also show us there is nothing planned to short time about Ragnarok in 2018 Thread and not to mention the last year plans in The future of Chaos and Thor Thread with many thing we still losing.

I really want, instead on making new plans wich hardly will be acomplish, focus on the previous goals of bringing those two threads to the community. And if there is a plan you can bring to us about WoE, many threads has talked about it and the thing its just ignored. THERE I would like to see a plan, a real plan wich btw I expect to acomplish. At least make the few veterans stay in the server and not gone away like many friends already did. 

I didnt forget about RNG. You only think about the loss and bad luck which is normal. However you can neutralize that by thinking of profits. What if you get extra lucky that day? :v

#72 xTSL

xTSL

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 01 March 2018 - 09:39 PM

You should have suggested this for Event WoE, not for normal Woe. Our poor leader needs zeny. Unless you can donate a few billion to fund our supplies then it's fine.

camp~~

#73 Euxenite18061996

Euxenite18061996

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 01:37 AM

camp~~

Spoiler

If they really grant your wish to disable Kafragartens,

aren't those castles are castles that your guild keep running back and forth to Gloria 1 from wiping out in TE few weeks ago?

Where are you guys gonna run if not Kafragartens then..? well me and my friends are probably not gonna make a big deal out of it since if it really happens to be disabled.. then we only have Gloria to GvG.. or might as well  Precast 

You can say my guild also take Gloria most of the times but that is because Gloria is where we gvg and we only come to kafra because you guys are actually there . And by coming to kafra we're looking for gvg, not for some time-wasting activity that you guys only use Kafragartens to hide and place to make a back and forth running

I'm not sure which guild you're talking that actually "empty castle farming" although it may seems to be your guild, based on your signature.. don't you also vend the loots from the castles? after all I'm only talking about the GvG-point of view . If you're talking about monopolying the castle loots from empty castle so you can modify the market price.. I don't have any say for that since I don't really follow the market, but I'm pretty sure the other guild will also concerned about your wish

So, I hope you can propose this matter again if you're really ready to lose Kafragartens.

Edited by Euxenite18061996, 02 March 2018 - 01:47 AM.

#74 S207

S207

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1584 posts
  • LocationCancun MX

Posted 02 March 2018 - 05:59 AM

This is not a WoE thread, and Staff does not care about WoE anymore. So do not waste your time on this.

#75 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 04 March 2018 - 08:10 AM

glad GM didnt disabled kafragarten. coz if they do, we know some guilds will lick their own wounds and have nowhere to go.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users