March 2018 RESTART

47 replies to this topic

#26 Varcieh

Varcieh

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 384 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 08:36 AM

Sorry but 21th of march is just too late for trans. We need that -_- now.
We have been stuck in the same woe meta since monks got released.
We have nothing to do outside of woe besides mvping (which is boring without competition).

Stop giving us trailers for content we have been playing with for over a decade.
And give us a reason to login for more than 4 hours a week.

#27 Darvis123

Darvis123

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Re:Start

Posted 25 February 2018 - 10:36 AM

Sorry but 21th of march is just too late for trans. We need that -_- now.
We have been stuck in the same woe meta since monks got released.
We have nothing to do outside of woe besides mvping (which is boring without competition).

Stop giving us trailers for content we have been playing with for over a decade.
And give us a reason to login for more than 4 hours a week.

That sounds like you have no problem MVPing. From what I know, theres more than enough competition :-))

#28 Varcieh

Varcieh

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 384 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 01:52 PM

Different timezones.
Also way to miss the point.

#29 SafetyWall

SafetyWall

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 18 posts
  • Server:Odin Re:Start

Posted 25 February 2018 - 05:48 PM

Are we getting monster spawns in SE Guild Dungeons soonish? Empty Guild Dungeons are boring.

#30 MyPistolsKiss

MyPistolsKiss

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • Server:RE:Start

Posted 26 February 2018 - 01:09 PM

What kind of "security" changes were added? Does this "security" change actually exist? If so, how does it work? It would really be nice to have some more information regarding something that has been such a big on-going issue on this server, rather than a mere post about some random security change that nobody knows about.

Have the duped items been deleted yet? If not, what's going to happen to them? Are they even going to be deleted?

Please respond.

#31 Darvis123

Darvis123

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • Server:Re:Start

Posted 26 February 2018 - 01:27 PM

Different timezones.
Also way to miss the point.

English plz  :p_devil:

Edit: "What is Ragnarok RE:START?

Ragnarok RE:START is a special server that will launch with game content only consisting of the Rune Midgard Kingdom. Over time, each future episode will be released onto the server. This allows players to enjoy the game content as it evolved over time."

My question is: Why would you need it now? I met some players in here that havent played RO 10 years ago like most of us and they still have shiz to discover and they do seem to enjoy the game...It won't solve a thing aside from you spamming different skills on different monsters, just give yourself a break or try to do something else... IMO there is always something to do, when you want to and I really don't need to have 3rd classes in 2 months just because people are impatient..

Edited by Darvis123, 26 February 2018 - 01:45 PM.

#32 Lilp

Lilp

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 542 posts
  • Server:Loki Classic Server

Posted 26 February 2018 - 04:54 PM

What kind of "security" changes were added? Does this "security" change actually exist? If so, how does it work? It would really be nice to have some more information regarding something that has been such a big on-going issue on this server, rather than a mere post about some random security change that nobody knows about.

Have the duped items been deleted yet? If not, what's going to happen to them? Are they even going to be deleted?

Please respond.

@Campitor

#33 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 26 February 2018 - 05:31 PM

@Campitor

We are not going to share what the security changes we made server side were. But were monitoring their effects.

Edit: To add to this I know you want to know things are being worked on. But this work is of a sensitive nature and I just cannot share exact details. Just that we are tightening up everything we can while the studio provides guidance as their own investigation continues.

#34 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts
  • Server:thor

Posted 26 February 2018 - 06:15 PM

We are not going to share what the security changes we made server side were. But were monitoring their effects.

Edit: To add to this I know you want to know things are being worked on. But this work is of a sensitive nature and I just cannot share exact details. Just that we are tightening up everything we can while the studio provides guidance as their own investigation continues.

... but i hope that your security will not required us high specs just like roph , i dont want to compare but its just i want to say this because some of us have average pc specs , i hope no one gets flame to what i said anyway good luck on your worked i know it takes many times to accomplished ....

#35 sp13

sp13

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 26 February 2018 - 11:24 PM

@Camp:

Is this 110%? Not going to change based on everyone's feedback? Need to know for scheduling time off, please. Thanks.

Same here.  Could we get confirmation that the dates listed are concrete?  Thanks in advance.

#36 theRagnarokDude

theRagnarokDude

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts
  • Server:Odin ReStart

Posted 27 February 2018 - 04:46 AM

Same here.  Could we get confirmation that the dates listed are concrete?  Thanks in advance.

Must be confidential information that is unable to be shared...

#37 evotec

evotec

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 163 posts
  • LocationStockholm, Sweden
  • Server:Odin

Posted 27 February 2018 - 05:36 AM

Are we getting monster spawns in SE Guild Dungeons soonish? Empty Guild Dungeons are boring.

camp?

#38 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 08:00 AM

The dates are set.

#39 Suraborn

Suraborn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 496 posts
  • LocationToronto, CN
  • Server:RO:Trans

Posted 27 February 2018 - 08:18 AM

camp?

^

#40 theRagnarokDude

theRagnarokDude

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 12:16 PM

The dates are set.

:thx:

#41 MyPistolsKiss

MyPistolsKiss

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • Server:RE:Start

Posted 27 February 2018 - 01:00 PM

Have the duped items been deleted yet? If not, what's going to happen to them? Are they even going to be deleted?

Please respond

#42 xSnuff

xSnuff

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 February 2018 - 02:47 PM

Você deve liberar o Ninja antes ou depois da atualização Trans, não no mesmo dia.

Está muito sobrecarregado perto do final, mas você não tem nada nas duas primeiras semanas, falta equilíbrio

I agree

#43 Cyncienta

Cyncienta

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 554 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the North Pole
  • Server:Odin

Posted 28 February 2018 - 05:15 AM

English plz :p_devil:
Edit: "What is Ragnarok RE:START?
Ragnarok RE:START is a special server that will launch with game content only consisting of the Rune Midgard Kingdom. Over time, each future episode will be released onto the server. This allows players to enjoy the game content as it evolved over time."

My question is: Why would you need it now? I met some players in here that havent played RO 10 years ago like most of us and they still have shiz to discover and they do seem to enjoy the game...It won't solve a thing aside from you spamming different skills on different monsters, just give yourself a break or try to do something else... IMO there is always something to do, when you want to and I really don't need to have 3rd classes in 2 months just because people are impatient..

^

#44 mattxor

mattxor

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 635 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:No Server

Posted 28 February 2018 - 05:57 AM

I waited that long to hear that we can not tell you nothing about the dupe situation? Then, I am provided a list of the updates that will be here soon before the issue is fixed with an explanation on how it was fixed so that I can make informed decisions about the server that I would be spending money on?

You all are missing out. These enforcer shoes on chaos are pretty awesome. I am playing my favorite class again that I have not touched in years. Having so much fun not worrying about waiting for a response that I am owed.

#45 Spoon

Spoon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1072 posts

Posted 28 February 2018 - 08:49 AM

I waited that long to hear that we can not tell you nothing about the dupe situation? Then, I am provided a list of the updates that will be here soon before the issue is fixed with an explanation on how it was fixed so that I can make informed decisions about the server that I would be spending money on?

You all are missing out. These enforcer shoes on chaos are pretty awesome. I am playing my favorite class again that I have not touched in years. Having so much fun not worrying about waiting for a response that I am owed.

So what ur saying is, no matter what WP does ur still gonna give them ur money

#46 azertygf

azertygf

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 688 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Server:RE:START

Posted 04 March 2018 - 09:57 PM

can we have something like big event exp before trans come out? 

that can help people to finish more than one char if they have lost motivation and some people who come for check server situation can get motivation back too.

#47 Spoon

Spoon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1072 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 12:19 PM

Sure but itll be early march.

So it's almost mid March and still no trans exp tables, unless I overlooked it being posted

#48 theRagnarokDude

theRagnarokDude

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 12:53 PM

So it's almost mid March and still no trans exp tables, unless I overlooked it being posted

Ask a player and take their word for it. They seem to be better sources. :)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users