Missing quests for Job Change - Dragonkin Class - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Missing quests for Job Change - Dragonkin Class

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 peishangl

peishangl

I am New.

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 February 2018 - 09:27 PM

I am level 61 twin class and I took the Pve questline for job change. I finished the first quest which is to kill Hearth at Wailing Hill. For the second quest is Slay Farrel. Apparently, I can’t find the quest “Ghost Disturbance at Culverts” from Ediline. After competing “Wake up! Bearyong (5)” from her, there are no more pre hero quest given by her anymore so I can’t enter City Hall. So I am lost...can anyone help me? I regret taking this way to change job... I want the sign of hero and CP quest...is much easier but I can’t anymore.

Edited by peishangl, 24 February 2018 - 09:30 PM.

#2 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 24 February 2018 - 10:30 PM

The quests to unlock farrell are there. I can't remember what quests you need for it but just keep doing any that could be related. You can easily browse your quests in the journal (press J).

The pve way is handy since it unlocks these dungeons for you and in the following arcadia quests you have to do them again.

#3 peishangl

peishangl

I am New.

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 February 2018 - 10:56 PM

Okay, thank you for helping...I will try do all the hero and non hero quests in port of wind and see

#4 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 24 February 2018 - 11:06 PM

Okay, thank you for helping...I will try do all the hero and non hero quests in port of wind and see

Non hero quests don't help, don't mind those. And don't start going off to the hookah hero quests and so on since those come after. Farrell is connected to the vegabond-vegas-sanka-kunka story line.

Edited by Precrush, 24 February 2018 - 11:06 PM.

#5 peishangl

peishangl

I am New.

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 04:38 AM

Non hero quests don't help, don't mind those. And don't start going off to the hookah hero quests and so on since those come after. Farrell is connected to the vegabond-vegas-sanka-kunka story line.

I would have to look those quest up because I am not familiar with those boss. Thank you so much again! This is frustrating but I think is worth the knowing...

Edited by peishangl, 25 February 2018 - 04:39 AM.

#6 peishangl

peishangl

I am New.

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 08:06 PM

Help again! I cannot find any quest related to sangka, vagabond, kunkah... I can’t get any quest from Edeline. I really believe the quest “Ghost Disturbance at Culverts” is missing for Dragonkin class because Dragonkin started at level 20 so they can’t do the quests from 1-19 unlike Human classes who start from level 1. Long story short, I can’t change job because of this. Is there alternative way to kill Farrel without doing the prequests to unlock City Hall? Please help

#7 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 10:29 PM

There is no bug, just do what ever low level hero quests you see in your journal(J) -> quests (on the side bar). And ye I forgot that drakans don't have the first hero quest line.

#8 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 25 February 2018 - 11:55 PM

As Precrush said, nothing is bugged with any quest for any class. This is just what happens if you decide to not play a game but letting you push through until you reach level 60 without playing the game at all. The hero quests are called hero quests for a reason. 

You decided to play the PvE way for the last jobchange which means you have to play PvE and not continue the game of being pushed through it again. Prepare yourself for doing a good amount of hero quests to get this jobchange done now. The easiest way is to just do all the red quests you find in your book.

This is the whole questline you need starting with your first JobChange to Level 20:

Promote to Shaman / Promote to Double Fighter (depending on your class)

Go to find the disappeared Spirit

Where Messenger's guiltiness is coming from

An amazing Memory that so easily back

Deliver Kazeura's Combat Order

Fellowship's Retaking of the Precious Treasure Call
Broken Trust
Support Request from Dragon Expedition

Report about City Hall Sewers

Ghost Disturbance at City Hall Sewers (which is Ghost Disturbance at Culverts)

also you need to have done

Wake up! Bearyong(1)

Wake up! Bearyong(2)

Wake up! Bearyong(3)

Wake up! Bearyong(4)
Wake up! Bearyong(5)

Another hint when you reach the quest "Kill Akanai!": This quest is there twice. You need to do all the hero quests in Kazeura Village to get the second "Kill Akaina!" quest and after you did THAT quest you can enter Akia cave and actually kill Akanai.

If you don't see the quest markers above the NPCs for low level quests and you want them to be shown make sure that you have checked the option to show quests for all levels in your Options->Misc instead of only showing the quests for your level.

#9 peishangl

peishangl

I am New.

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 February 2018 - 10:30 AM

Thank Precrush and Popcorn. I will follow your instruction and complete all the hero quests in my book. I think this will resolve my problem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users