If you ever want to play RK, do not miss storm stone now. - Page 2 - Swordsman Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

If you ever want to play RK, do not miss storm stone now.

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#26 vividort

vividort

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1222 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Hiatus x Hiatus

Posted 14 March 2018 - 01:16 PM

You don't quite get the point, just don't do a 90% delay reduction without MVP's altogether, i play RK just fine with 40-ish delay reduction, if i want better spam i just log my maestro, and that's it, it was always there i can even get a nice HP bonus as a plus. Why should i bother gathering the Pieces of Exodia to reduce delay if i can already win with my current deck? Makes no sense for me.

#27 DataDrain

DataDrain

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1552 posts
  • LocationPadepokan Pencak Silat
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 14 March 2018 - 01:35 PM

Bard, Ministrel and Maestro are conceived children of Kiel and Beelzebub from their forbidden affair. 3x times stronger than any single Kiel and Beelzebub :heh:

#28 XIII_Eraser

XIII_Eraser

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1448 posts
  • LocationBehind You
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 16 March 2018 - 09:35 PM

Ok I tested the DB build suggested here and I'm doing around 15k per DB against Big Bells while using a +9 Happy Flapping Wing.

Here are some relevant stats:

150/50 RK currently IB/Balanced Build but planning on switching to full DB RK if everything goes well.

Stats: 90 STR 90 AGI 95 VIT 85 INT 75 DEX 30 LUK

Planned DB RK stats

1 STR 1 AGI 112 VIT 100 INT 120 DEX 1 LUK

Here are the gears that I already have and tested with my current RK which resulted in 15k DBs

+4 Peuz Set, +9 2x Kingbird Tae Goo EA9, Tengu Set, +9 Happy Flapping, Storm Stone, Incubus Pet and +9 Vanargand(Did Not Test this with DB).

I'm planning on getting Temporal Dex boots but seeing as how I only do 15k per DB I'm worried that switching to full DB along with getting the the temporal dex boots might not be worth it.

I think getting a +9 Peuz Armor might help because of +30% HP as for the dex boots I'll probably just get a cheap +6 one.

Based on the information I gave please give a suggestion as to how I can improve my DB damage more.

Edit: Just did some more testing and found out +9 Happy Flapping Wing doesn't work with DB is this correct?

Edited by XIII_Eraser, 16 March 2018 - 09:51 PM.

#29 vividort

vividort

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1222 posts
  • Server:Hiatus x Hiatus

Posted 17 March 2018 - 04:16 PM

DB ain't affected by damage modifiers, that flapping wing is only giving you def, to increase your DB damage you need HP/SP and Ranged Damage %, thats it.

#30 DataDrain

DataDrain

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1552 posts
  • LocationPadepokan Pencak Silat
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 17 March 2018 - 04:20 PM

area element booster skills also boosting DB & WDB (Deluge for WDB / Volcano for DB) and future direct skill modifier gears (Red Baby Dragon Hat)

#31 XIII_Eraser

XIII_Eraser

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1448 posts
  • LocationBehind You
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 17 March 2018 - 09:16 PM

DB ain't affected by damage modifiers, that flapping wing is only giving you def, to increase your DB damage you need HP/SP and Ranged Damage %, thats it.

Thanks for answering my question. As for the topic I think you're right 40-50 reduce after cast delay is so much better than the 70% with peuz set and storm stone. I tested this myself and found it a hassle to switch peuz greaves with dex boots after activating aura blade and the damage was just too low. However the set I have which is +9 EA FAW + Fairy Leaf Powder + BSG + +9 Tae Goo + Pipe and Bio Protector which results in 55% reduce after cast delay is definitely much more expensive than peuz set + Storm Stone combo.

#32 ChaoticRK

ChaoticRK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3228 posts
  • Locationprt_fild08
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 March 2018 - 08:21 AM

I don't play DB RK but I wouldn't really recommend peuz/storm set for it. Better stick with the basic principles of how DB works. I'm saying that having a FAW, temp boots is still better and those. Switcheroo is for programmable persons.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users