HighHigher

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 10:19 PM

Quoting from: https://support.warp...using-bugs.aspx

"Policy on Exploiting or Using Bugs

RO-Bar.png

Gravity Interactive does not allow the use of any bug or exploits. The use or exploiting of bugs may lead to an account suspension which maybe temporary or permanent. Repeated or serious violations may result in the permanent removal of account and game account. 

Our primary objective is the ensure that there is a fair and fun environment to play our games, by exploiting or using any bug you are not playing fair and are altering the game play for which is intended."

Now, some suspicious activities have been made and mostly noticed during WoE. Those activities involve modifying game engine files to have advantages over enemy players along such event. This kind of behavior is considered cheating.

Precisely those modifications include:

1 - Removal of siege guardians.

How does it affect the game play?  It makes much easier to select enemy players, sieges and the emperium itself. Also, especially for range/DoT classes, it makes easier to 'tab+DoT' opponents, as the 'tab' will not catch in a siege guardian.

2 -  Removal of walls and others map assets.

How does it affect the game play? It makes much easier to see and destroy sieges located on the limit of the wall. Also, it makes easier to select and kill players behind that structure (eg., a house as in PF or a column as in MF), as a guardian lurer, for example.

3 - Change files to sound an alarm when any guild recalls.

How does it affect the game play? It prevents any enemy guild to use strategies using the recall guild skill,  like 'fake recall' or 'hidden recall' since the alarm sound will always reveal when a recall happens.

This cheating behavior has been noticed and reported since November/2017, but it still could be seen in last WoE (Feb 24, 2018) by the same player along the same guild. Now, according to the company statement regarding bad manner (as cheating) such behavior would "lead to an account suspension which may be temporary or permanent". That measure wasn't taken by moderators since the very same player along the very same guild is still doing the very same cheats since it was firstly reported. Further, according to company's statement, "Repeated or serious violations may result in the permanent removal of account and game account".

As part of Ragnarok 2 community it is important to bring up such practices and ensure transparency among everybody. And for being part of it, we're eager to have a 'cheat-free' game experience. So, please WP Team, take the proper and stated measures.

** In order to protect players and guild, I decided to not bring the proofs against those practices HERE, as they were already made through tickets, but I'll be glad to post them all if required.**

Edited by HighHigher, 25 February 2018 - 10:20 PM.

#2 mscocca

mscocca

Amateur Blogger

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 353 posts
  • LocationRome, Italy
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 26 February 2018 - 01:38 AM

Hello HighHigher,
please forward a ticket to the Support Team by visiting the Support Page here
It seems that the player you have mentioned and the things you have listed are being investigated in detail (hopefully).

Thank you for not  posting any proof on here, it's important to respect the other players and let the GMs handle the case.

:kis:

Edited by mscocca, 26 February 2018 - 01:39 AM.

#3 HighHigher

HighHigher

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 26 February 2018 - 07:15 AM

Hello HighHigher,
please forward a ticket to the Support Team by visiting the Support Page here.
It seems that the player you have mentioned and the things you have listed are being investigated in detail (hopefully).

Thank you for not posting any proof on here, it's important to respect the other players and let the GMs handle the case.

Hello,

I already have sent more than 10 tickets since November/2017 till now, each one containing proofs of cheating.

What else can I do?

#4 mscocca

mscocca

Amateur Blogger

• 353 posts
  • LocationRome, Italy

Posted 26 February 2018 - 10:57 AM

Thank you for your continuous support to the game. 

The only way we can ensure fairness is the Ticket System, so please don't surrender!  :heh:

See you in game!

#5 YukiraWT

YukiraWT

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:/quit

Posted 26 February 2018 - 05:12 PM

[Deleted]

Edited by Idun, 26 February 2018 - 09:59 PM.
This is your final warning regarding posting conspiracy theories.

#6 Idun

Idun

Hail Njoror

• Retired
  • 594 posts
  • Server:Odin & Freyja

Posted 26 February 2018 - 09:59 PM

We're working on ways to verify client modifications. We have video evidence from multiple players that we are working through now, and appreciate every ticket that is sent in that provides us with more information. 

Nobody wants to be banned from a video that doesn't show the complete picture, so verification is very important to us. Once we've determined a problem and solution, we will update our official stance on these types of modifications. 

Please don't post your files/videos or player names here. If you have a ticket open, please add to it. If not, please feel free to message me with your videos. 

#7 HighHigher

HighHigher

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 26 February 2018 - 11:41 PM

We're working on ways to verify client modifications. We have video evidence from multiple players that we are working through now, and appreciate every ticket that is sent in that provides us with more information.

Nobody wants to be banned from a video that doesn't show the complete picture, so verification is very important to us. Once we've determined a problem and solution, we will update our official stance on these types of modifications.

Please don't post your files/videos or player names here. If you have a ticket open, please add to it. If not, please feel free to message me with your videos.

Thank you Idun for your attention and for your willingness to make a more official statement.

I appreciate your concern, verification is indeed important. Just to clarify a possible misunderstanding, the cited case is not based on 'a' single video, but a couple of them actually, and in each of my tickets you'd be able to find at least one.

But what you said made me worried, the fact of you don't have access to the videos so far, as I have been sending tickets since November/2017, and receiving replies from WP team assuring me that GMs team has been already aware and analyzing the case...

From me, rest assured that I won't post any name here, as I said before. Now, I don't know whether you have had access to the videos from my previous tickets or not, so I'll wait to read it from you whether I shall or not message them again.

One more time, thanks for your attention.

#8 adamch

adamch

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 12:54 AM

Quoting from: https://support.warp...using-bugs.aspx

"Policy on Exploiting or Using Bugs ...

Hello HighHigher,
please forward a ticket to the Support Team by visiting the Support Page here

Thank you for not  posting any proof on here, it's important to respect the other players and let the GMs handle the case.

Hello,

I already have sent more than 10 tickets since November/2017 till now, each one containing proofs of cheating.

What else can I do?

Thank you for your continuous support to the game. 

The only way we can ensure fairness is the Ticket System, so please don't surrender!  :heh:

See you in game!

Thank you for your effort in regard to this issue.  :no1:

Reporting, creating an acc, starting a topic and acknowledging it all in a single thread.

I hope this get resolved soonest with a viable solution that will satisfy everyone.

You are a viable asset to the Ro2 community. I look forward to your future endeavour.

See you in  game! 

:ok:  

#9 mscocca

mscocca

Amateur Blogger

• 353 posts
  • LocationRome, Italy

Posted 27 February 2018 - 01:14 AM

[...]

Reporting, creating an acc, starting a topic and acknowledging it all in a single thread.

[...]

giphy.gif

Edited by mscocca, 27 February 2018 - 02:22 AM.

#10 YukiraWT

YukiraWT

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 06:14 AM

if you show a hard cheater treatment and do not give a chance for them, other players will be afraid to take the same punishment. In a world that has no justice has no honesty, the question is simple "if he is unfair and is not banned, why do I have to be fair?". if you do your job right, you will see that no players will use cheat or bug, precisely because of this fear of losing the account, the problem now is that the new guilds are seeing that only they are being legitimate while much bigger guilds are using cheat, What do you expect from these little guilds?, was already asked for an agreement between the guilds currently playing war of emperium to that no one will can use any type of change or bug that gave the advantage to one exclusive guild playing, but while one guild respected the agreement the other ignored everything and continued to laugh of legitimate players.

You do not need to delete my messages, I'm not asking for a new map, new changes, nerf, buff, im just asking for legitimacy and fun.

see yah <3

#11 HighHigher

HighHigher

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 08:16 AM

Thank you for your effort in regard to this issue.  :no1:

I hope this get resolved soonest with a viable solution that will satisfy everyone.

You are a viable asset to the Ro2 community. I look forward to your future endeavour.

See you in  game! 

:ok:  

You are welcome sir, but there's nothing to thank me. I'm just doing what everybody should do, reporting cheating behaviour. :no1:

Appreciate your concern as well, and indeed we all hope that the right solution, the one based on company's policy, takes place. The whole community will be able to better enjoy the game when it becomes totally 'cheating-free', for sure.

I'm just probably missing something, do you think I'm mscocca? :heh: :heh: :heh:

Weird sentence but, well I'm not him :p_laugh: There are many other players that don't support and are concerned about cheating behaviour within the game, as yourself, right?  I made this account exactly to prevent any type of harassment to my friends and/or to myself in game,  and to protect those involved (which is the same reason I do not post any name or any guild name here).

Thank you again for your concern and shared thoughts, and let's all be valuable assets to the game :p_idea:.

#12 PageupBR

PageupBR

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 08:57 AM

improve the support before make new expansion pls

keep order,respect and fun for everyone > expansion.

#SayNoToCheaters

and do not ignore who is trying to change the server, because there are few who still believe in warpportal.

Edited by PageupBR, 27 February 2018 - 08:59 AM.

#13 BOOziin

BOOziin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 11:07 AM

I think RO2 staff can make something that if anything on RO2 folder has a change the game won't open, that way u can't change anything and play the game how it is.

I'm sorry if u have lag but that means your PC can't load the game and it'd be ez to change any game file just bcz u have lag.

#14 7843140731162112220

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 226 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 12:11 PM

so the conclusion is, please fix the edited vdk issue by not allowing people to edit vdk, auto kick them from server if edited vdk is used.
why? because you don't even know who else edit the vdk unless the people themselves record his gameplay and post it. even people here could be using edited vdk themselves and don't want to admit. yea some got video with *normal* vdk, but this easy to do by just swapping vdk and record.

also the thread name, exploiting bug but why no one bother to post about ppl exploiting invincibility buff? hypocrisy at the best

Edited by 7843140731162112220, 27 February 2018 - 12:11 PM.

#15 YukiraWT

YukiraWT

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 12:33 PM

so the conclusion is, please fix the edited vdk issue by not allowing people to edit vdk, auto kick them from server if edited vdk is used.
why? because you don't even know who else edit the vdk unless the people themselves record his gameplay and post it. even people here could be using edited vdk themselves and don't want to admit. yea some got video with *normal* vdk, but this easy to do by just swapping vdk and record.

also the thread name, exploiting bug but why no one bother to post about ppl exploiting invincibility buff? hypocrisy at the best

about the time to open the orb be the same as the invincibility buff: this game failure has already been reported with this video:  https://youtu.be/syLqzGRXBv0

We have many ppl exploiting the invincibility buff  =) example: if u are a cre and use invincibility buff to dive in enemy and use levicorpus, u are exploiting the invincibility buff or use the same strategy to use leap or any skill, u are exploiting the invincibility buff =)

but, since you are against bugs, you are also against cheaters correct? so you want all players who are changing the game files to take advantage over the opponents get banned correct? so lets be happy, report all the cheaters and not defend them like u guys doing =D

Edited by YukiraWT, 27 February 2018 - 12:38 PM.

#16 HighHigher

HighHigher

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 12:40 PM

There's no conclusion so far. As I could understand, another player gave a suggestion to the editable vdk issue. The first step is making sure that the right measures take place to those using cheats (that's the purpose of the thread, bring it up such practices).

Exactly , and that's the whole point, we just could be aware of the cheating practices recently because of videos recorded. Who knows how long those players and guild involved are using such cheating strategies to take advantage in WoE or other game event, right???

Your last statement got me confused, again. Based on the sentence's logic, one can ask "the game name, Raganork but why no one bother to post in Asgardian?"... it doesn't make sense. :p_laugh:

#17 7843140731162112220

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 226 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 12:57 PM

about the time to open the orb be the same as the invincibility buff: this game failure has already been reported with this video: https://youtu.be/syLqzGRXBv0
We have many ppl exploiting the invincibility buff =) example: if u are a cre and use invincibility buff to dive in enemy and use levicorpus, u are exploiting the invincibility buff or use the same strategy to use leap or any skill, u are exploiting the invincibility buff =)

but, since you are against bugs, you are also against cheaters correct? so you want all players who are changing the game files to take advantage over the opponents get banned correct? so lets be happy, report all the cheaters and not defend them like u guys doing =D

*report* so why bother creating thread then, unless you want start flame here. everyone happy by kicking ppl who use edited vdk out of the game. you want him ban? go ban. as if that can fix whole ro2 problem.
and hi5 to the most recent invincibility bug abuser here.

#18 YukiraWT

YukiraWT

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 02:46 PM

*report* so why bother creating thread then, unless you want start flame here. everyone happy by kicking ppl who use edited vdk out of the game. you want him ban? go ban. as if that can fix whole ro2 problem.

you can see the difference between the players now, while one finds the bugs and report, other finds and abuse of this for around 1 year.

Edited by YukiraWT, 27 February 2018 - 02:46 PM.

#19 MohdFaizBasir

MohdFaizBasir

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 06:17 PM

Im very cautious of people whose actions dont match their words.. Hipocrisy at its finest.. "if you know who I mean"

#20 HighHigher

HighHigher

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 07:14 PM

Hi sir,

that is a legitimate thread, made in order to report an issue that affect the game experience of many players. It's been running as another commom thread, with replies from VCRs and CMs, flaming posts being deleted (at least one of them was), other players sharing their thoughts and suggestions. All as expected.

It's not about "everyone happy by kicking people", but care about the game experience.

It's not about "anyone wants ban him or her", but be against cheaters and missconducts.

It's not about "fix the whole RO2 problem", but point out one of the problems to be properly fixed.

So, please, avoid to flame around as well. Let's work together against such cheating behavior. Support this fight as a fair-player, as part of RO2 community.

:p_smile:

#21 mscocca

mscocca

Amateur Blogger

• 353 posts
  • LocationRome, Italy

Posted 27 February 2018 - 11:10 PM

Hello guys!

Thank you for keeping this thread clean of direct accusations, if you want the Support Team to assist you on any issue that is bugging you, please visit the Support Website and include into the ticket as many informations that you have at hand.

On the Invincibility Buff being "exploited" I would like to say a thing now and once.

If you take out words out of context, everything can turn into somebody's advantage/disadvantage, so please read well.

No game is perfect and it happens to introduce skills or mechanisms without looking at the very whole picture. For example:

- Some Pets can transform players into PCs making them unable to perform certain actions or turning their skills into a fixed list of skills. This can be used at the advantage of those players who summon these pets to harvest something in their place (i.e. Doubloons). Can this be defined as a bug? It's clearly not a bug but a design flaw/overlook. Can you find this report on The BLOB? For sure. The BLOB is not only the platform where we store reports of bugs but also of design flaws;

- Battle Leap is a damaging skill with a crowd control effect that helps players to close the gap between them and the enemy. It should only allow players to move on the x-axis but it's well know that players are able to stop on the z-axis as a different way of mobility. Can this be defined as a bug? It's clearly not a bug but a design flaw/overlook. Can you find this report on The BLOB? For sure. The BLOB is not only the platform where we store reports of bugs but also of design flaws;

- Land Of Darkness is a damaging skill that affects an radial area around the targeted player: this skill was able to bypass the Invincibility Buff's "Battle Start" Immunity. Can this be defined as a bug? It's clearly not a bug but a design flaw/overlook. Can you find this report on The BLOB? For sure. The BLOB is not only the platform where we store reports of bugs but also of design flaws;

- Invincibility Buff is a buff that is automatically given to any player who resurrects, changes channel, changes map or logs in and lasts for 10 seconds. While the buff is on, players are not able to use any skill but they are able to perform any actions such as: social skills, harvesting, walking. This means that a player who dies and uses a Spinel near a Purple Orb during WoE can be able to open the orb. This is for sure a not-competitive way to play, but it can't be considered as a bug as well. I am sure you have read what the Developer has said "[...] write a bug report card[...], but that's taken out of the context. Can this be defined as a bug? It's clearly not a bug but a design flaw/overlook. Can you find this report on The BLOB? For sure. The BLOB is not only the platform where we store reports of bugs but also of design flaws;

Everything that is on The BLOB is generally defined as a bug, but The BLOB is not everything. I am a player just like all of you but I have a more complete picture of what happens in the backdoor.

I know that all I've written has the same value of garbage to You, but it's important to say things as they really are.

Please, before starting a screaming match, make sure of what you are talking about.

Thank you,
See you in game!

Edited by mscocca, 28 February 2018 - 02:10 AM.

#22 YukiraWT

YukiraWT

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 28 February 2018 - 12:12 AM

Im very cautious of people whose actions dont match their words.. Hipocrisy at its finest.. "if you know who I mean"

of course, we know, but have you tried to talk to see the version on the other side? no right ? many things can be solved simply in chat..

Edited by YukiraWT, 28 February 2018 - 12:18 AM.

#23 5318130516144610857

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 824 posts

Posted 28 February 2018 - 02:12 AM

Our primary objective is the ensure that there is a fair and fun environment to play our games

​What a joke. When the own WP team doesn't follow what they claim, what can you truly expect from this game? Kudos to you all fighting the cheaters, I hope you will attain what you want, I give you my full support.

#24 ProgressiveBrain

ProgressiveBrain

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 February 2018 - 11:15 AM

Have been sitting in the shadows and decided to join the bandwagon. Clearly "modifying" the game's mechanics is considered exploiting the games structure and promotes unfair game play to everyone but let's face it, have we been in a fair environment eversince this game was released?

​What a joke. When the own WP team doesn't follow what they claim, what can you truly expect from this game? Kudos to you all fighting the cheaters, I hope you will attain what you want, I give you my full support.

You are truly right. What to expect of this game when even their own VCR's (Community Representatives) abuses the games flaws and still maintain their position. Both Abusers and Exploiters really affects the game's equilibrium (sarcasm). If you want everyone who edits the game modification terminated you should just shutdown every content creator of this game, most of them posting War of Emperium videos to get more population in the game are using edited interface anyway. End this game more please by getting more Community Representatives who do their jobs and promote the game, help the community and promotes "fair" gameplay to everyone. My point is from an unbiased point of view. Everyone who exploits should be handled with equal treatment as of the abusers and especially those who have powers in this forum. I am from a pve / pvp guild and you all know what it is and we have been terrorized by this "big" guild for years now (we all know who they are) but i must say most of you act like this is your first MMORPG where 1 guild worked hard to be dominant of all and suddenly its their fault. Seriously one person abusing will change the game's situation now. EVERY mmorpg has a dominant guild and its time for us inferiors to step up and try to beat them. I admit my guild keeps changing leaders therefore showing minimal progress at war resulting in zero to none occupations. I don't know the flaws of other guilds but It's 2018, the game is made of flaws. Gear up and get good instead of whining here.

P.S. please fix your support system team. I still haven't had a reply on my unclaimed aeria account for months now.

(If you can't fix the game, fix yourself)

#25 5318130516144610857

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 824 posts

Posted 28 February 2018 - 01:04 PM

internetowy_troll.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users