3 replies to this topic

#1 Diminuendo

Diminuendo

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationWith Carmen Sandiego

Posted 06 August 2010 - 01:58 PM

Alright, so this will be my first post ever.

Since lurking and finding out I've chosen to be a Shaman -> Mystic after people are completely butthurt over this 'S2' shift which is lolfail (evidently?), nonetheless it won't stop me in charging forward into godknowswhat.

That being said, I'd appreciate it (since the PlayRequiem forums are hard to navigate seeing as any link I click just refreshes the home-page) if you would rip apart my little build (...nicely?) as I have no clue what skills are good in what types of situations. I would like to focus mostly on PvP and for -_-s and giggles let's say I refuse to spend the ~5$ to get a skill reset at any time.

Ahem
Fireball - 10***
Flame Arrow - 10
Burning Hell - 10***
First Aid - 1***
Mana - 1
Dura - 10 + 5DNA
Wound - 1
FireRain - Up to cap + Swift DNA
Hellfire - Up To Cap
Meteor - Maybe to 70% Stun? (Lv5 I think)
Summon Healing Fairy - 1***
Bloodlust - 10 + 5DNA

Tons of points left over everywhere, trying to merely work on a backbone then get things finalized as I come to my own conclusions about skills as I progress.

***My notes:
-I've seen Fireball 1, I've seen Fireball 10, I've seen Fireball 4, 6, and 8 to be completely honest. So since I already have it 4, I'm just gonna go with it.
-The healing (First Aid/Healing fairy) The fairy is clearly superior, but then again I haven't been playing long at all (Hour two, score) so I really don't know what to expect in terms of managing my health (and others?... nah) Pre-Mystic so I kept them both at 1 just until I gather some input (That's where you come in~)
-DNA section is lulzfail, well I do like the Dura and the Bloodlust... others I saw once and I have the brain of a highly impressionable child still so I saw it once, and thus it's law.
-Meteor... I like meteors? But I figured the stun has to be interesting to play with but in total honesty I haven't seen it anywhere in anyone's build so I was sort of wondering what's up with that?
-Soul explosions seems to a fan favorite, any particular reason?
-Burning hell was disputed a couple of times... not really sure why though.

Go ahead!
(Please and thank you)

#2 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 August 2010 - 02:01 PM

dna can go up to lvl 10 now for most skills so most people max it for dura amulet or at least lvl 6 which gives a big boost

#3 SirNikon

SirNikon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 734 posts
  • Locationhere >.>
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 August 2010 - 02:03 PM

dna can go up to lvl 10 now for most skills so most people max it for dura amulet or at least lvl 6 which gives a big boost

oh noes.. now i need a skill reset... :D

#4 Diminuendo

Diminuendo

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationWith Carmen Sandiego

Posted 06 August 2010 - 02:06 PM

Yeah, when I was reading up I saw some people wrote 10, some wrote 5, but after a while I got tired of reading the date to see if it's outdated or new? Then I'll probably choose one over the other depending on my play style (tends to be more aggressive) since I don't think I want to dump 20DNA points out of 25 we get into two DNA skills only.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users