Challenge cleared - To Popcorn - Drakos lv 20 weps - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Challenge cleared - To Popcorn - Drakos lv 20 weps

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Kristof3195

Kristof3195

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 575 posts
  • LocationAmerica, Washington DC
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 28 February 2018 - 05:31 PM

So as it goes we tried the challenge you gave us. It took 5 hours to get through 1 run.

I hope we get our Server first PvE nuts cleared this thing medal asap  :heh:

The video from the Paris kill will come a little later since it had 2.2 gb and takes a while to upload. 

Weapon footage first video fl 38 at 2:14

I made this topic because... This was the best PvE experience in DS ever Elga is boring compared to this.

We had to come up with simple strategies how to kill efficiently how to not go out of mana quickly. We had to know all bosses mechanics because they dealt imense damage ( not like we as you will be able to see on the video ) Kimart was so scary that I almost got once a hearattack when i got caught in the rain of fire and he started to cast fire breath  :heh:

Basicly this was one hell of a awesome raid and I would do it again if the rewards would be worth. If the difficulty of the Arcadia part 3 are not at least on this level please remake them.

What we want is Invokers desperately trying to keep allies alive with healing and ressurecting them.

Damage dealers dealing with all sorts of little spawns the enemy has ( as shown in the first paris stage in the video to keep 1 mob alive so it wont spawn more ) 

We want to explore strategies how to deal with skills, how the mechanic of a boss work how to counter it.

More instant kill skills for bosses ( or skills that got removed the Gaiden bomb, or his Rockets ) to be aware when to use Weaving, Burrow, Perfect seal, Emergency exit etz..

We need to feel the danger that even the normal monsters can kill us like Kimart ( he almost did ) and Antares ( but I think x2 more dmg to them and perfect PvE raid ) 

And dun forget Adrenaline best guild  :heh:

- Floor 38

- Floor 50 Antarres.

Edited by Kristof3195, 28 February 2018 - 05:36 PM.

#2 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts
  • LocationZirothos entertainment Studio
  • Server:MLG PVE

Posted 28 February 2018 - 05:46 PM

Now for the last Part the Paris fight will be there later when the Video is uploaded on youtube. the real Video size is 2.77 GB so i will take me 1h20 about to finish uploading it and will be posted when done.

in that massive run having a super mana Regen speed help the ninja or any other class to have mana to maintain the pressure on boss so they cant do any skill. You will see on the Video that the invoker mana regen speed is quite high i am not sure exactly what is the speed but i would say 1.1 sec delay to get 139 mana.

Paris alone took us 47 min and can be done faster if 2 DPS was there but that was are first try.

Now for the difficulty of the fight : each boss was about 6 to 8 min long and it was so much fun. If the game normal mission zone boss could has fun, with this in term of difficulty it would be so great.

Of course this is a bit to hard but really close of what i hope for on later game difficulty. a perfect team work was needed between the ninja and invoker to survive this challenge.

And for Popcorn  :p_hi:  :ok:  :thumb2:  Challenge completed That was fun.

i think Drakos tower is the hardest of them all. and we did it with pride.

TIME : about 5 to 5h30 just to go in from floor 24 to the FInal boss Gate and 47 min for paris alone. but you will see in the VIdeo paris have some funny glich.

and now for the MEME part :

Paris : i was suppose to be invincible how could i lost

Elga reply  : Well next time spam pillar of light and reflect.

Paris : pls come save me.

Elga: i dont need some one who do not spam the over power spell.

Paris : you will regret this.

Elga raid . . .

Elga  : Paris why are you here

Paris : it pay back time, comon heros let seal this traitor away.

Elga : noooooooooooooooooo haaaaaaaaaaaa

the end

EDIT :

There the full paris fight >>>> Form 2 Paris HP : :heh: 424,485,618 HP :heh:

Edit 2 : i just notice the first 2 video are off screen for some reason i a bug from my program sorry about that. ( i know what is the problem now the game was in 1080P and the program was in 720P for both screen take and video ratio. i need to be more careful of the man page ratio before starting the video > The Paris video is working correctly at least since it was a 1080 video for both settings

Edited by zirothos, 01 March 2018 - 05:51 AM.

#3 Dynasto

Dynasto

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 01 March 2018 - 01:03 AM

To sad that the medal will come later  :D

But GG guys.. :go:  I think its a good idea to go with an invoker. Hm... but for this challenge the weapon shouldnt loose durability.... :ic:

#4 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts
  • LocationZirothos entertainment Studio
  • Server:MLG PVE

Posted 01 March 2018 - 04:50 AM

a lv 20 weapon don't give that much power Loosing 200 magic power is nothing in this fight i dint even see my damage goes down when it was broken

#5 Dynasto

Dynasto

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 01 March 2018 - 05:23 AM

Yeah because you both used solar rings.

#6 Kristof3195

Kristof3195

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 575 posts

Posted 01 March 2018 - 06:19 AM

trust me those rings matter not even the slightest in this mode when you deal 0.005% per hit of the enemies HP :D 

#7 manege

manege

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 01 March 2018 - 02:09 PM

Good Job guys xD ! Tried it too, but gave up after I needed 15 mins to clear one floor (not including the boss). 

#8 Dynasto

Dynasto

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 02:11 AM

trust me those rings matter not even the slightest in this mode when you deal 0.005% per hit of the enemies HP :D

Hmm yeah for the normal monsters it doesnt matter but for the bosses it does.. ;)

#9 Rossbach

Rossbach

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 07:12 PM

Great job guys, that took some time to do. (no, not sarcasm seriously good job.) I don't mean to be super rude, but it is basically my motto:

Id rather see the run with no armor and heals with a high wep then full armor with a lv 20 wep.

Perhaps there could be multiple medals for different aspects of equips.

Edited by Rossbach, 02 March 2018 - 07:22 PM.

#10 Kristof3195

Kristof3195

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 575 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 01:33 AM

Great job guys, that took some time to do. (no, not sarcasm seriously good job.) I don't mean to be super rude, but it is basically my motto:

Id rather see the run with no armor and heals with a high wep then full armor with a lv 20 wep.

Perhaps there could be multiple medals for different aspects of equips.

sadly that would be boring and easy with a certain classes. Just get 1 eclipse earring or play a twin that can annihilate mobs instantly in expert mode while blocking attacks. Wouldnt take much longer then an hour.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users