They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 03 March 2018 - 09:49 AM

Hey, so it seems there a new rash or tactic going around in-game right now.

Here's how the break down works.

Exploiters will duplicate an item, in a very obvious fashion [something expensive, and they'll duplicate it many many times, to ensure the item is flagged]

They will then initiate a trade with you, giving you some small or moderate amount of this item. Should you accept these items, you're most likely going to be flagged as suspicious, and risking your account status. There is no way for support staff to determine who is trying to smuggle duplicated items, vs who is just being sold/given them.

So, here's my advice.

Do NOT accept anything for free, especially if it seems too good to be true. Do not take anything from players saying they're 'quitting' as this is a common excuse to give things out for free. 

People are being targeted specifically, but it can also happen to random players. 

Also, be careful buying anything under priced from Vendors or Players, suspiciously low priced items are often a sign that the item is the result of exploitation. 

Remember, always use logic when dealing with other players. Be safe, go with your gut, if it's telling you the deal seems fishy or suspicious, just decline it. 

If you run across anything like this, please submit a support ticket, so the staff can investigate the account properly. 

Good luck everyone. 

Edited by Feuer, 03 March 2018 - 09:51 AM.

#2 Snuwfer

Snuwfer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 05:48 AM

Yeap. That user who sold those Arua's Boxes for 10m each, turned right around and so happened to know who my vendor(s) were and proceeded to buy my vendors out with illegitimate zulie.

My vendor(s) were banned for this, eventually I was returned the item(s) that I had sold and the zulie vanished.

Edited by Snuwfer, 05 March 2018 - 05:49 AM.

#3 NigHHt

NigHHt

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • LocationCkuj Napoca
  • Server:Dragonis

Posted 07 March 2018 - 09:22 PM

People are getting bans , this a Sh1t ;) rose team hase to investigate not just ban , my friend got banned , hes on rose game from 3month ago (kinda newbie) i spend bilions in growing him up and he spamed cou to get valor set and he accepted some cheap or free herban boxex withouth asking me anything , he sayed well why not it's free , he did not know about those duppers so now hes banned , he did not used those herban boxex that are still in hes baned inventory . Weak up team !!!!

http://prntscr.com/ioe07m

http://prntscr.com/ioe0a7

Weak up....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users