Grade 10's: My Personal Feedback - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Grade 10's: My Personal Feedback

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 06 March 2018 - 07:00 PM

TL:DR; A waste of time unless you spend money on IM medals, or buy duped medals and risk your account.

Full Synopsis:

Prismatic Dust Base drop rate: Seems to be 0.x% or even possibly 0.0x%

Sources: Captain + Rank Monsters of level 200+.

Tested using the following:

83% Extra Drop chance Costume
60% Extra Drop chance Wing

30% Extra Drop Chance [Premium[

Sigil of Wealth [4 hours worth]

+3 Drop quantity Boot Gem

Legrandite 0.5% Legendary Weapon Gem

Esperite 1% Epic Chest Drop Gem

Clan Bonuses: 30% Uncommon + 20% Rare + 15% Very Rare

Results After approximately 7 hours ^ with all modifiers

34 Prismatic Dust.

13 Large Orbs

Total Grade 8's successfully crafted: 0

Total Grade 8 Attempts: 3

Attempt #1: 1,130 CON

Attempt #2+3: 1,343 CON

=================================================

Based on the primary results some things seem self evident

Due to the fact that these materials are only dropping from Captain+ Monsters [Silver Star] and based on the source material provided by Leonis in this thread,  it's safe to assume the following:
(I) These Materials [Prismatic Dust & Large Orbs] were both placed in the Legendary Tier

or

(II) They were given their own Tier which can only be affected by extra drop chance, drop quantity and multipliers like abundance and prosperity. 

Due to the ease at which Dungeons are completed these days I can also come to the following conclusions.

(I) Fiber + Lattice: Will be worthless as there will be a massive surplus of these materials in relation to Dust, as it seems [at the current time]Dust does not drop from dungeons.

(II) Dungeons giving Materials for runes, Valor and many other useful materials like Lisent's, Skill Books, and Elemental Scrolls, makes Farming open world drop significantly less cost effective than simply doing Dungeons and working on runes.

(III) Due to the comparative times and investment, I'd strongly recommend you forego Gem10's unless and only in the case of Stat Buffers and their Beryl's. Outside of this, Runes are still superior in stat yield, and the time investment to acquire them is more efficient.

At this place in time, that's where I stand.

Unless the drops are added to Dungeon rewards, or moved to a lower drop tier such as Epic, Very Rare or Rare, it's simply not worth the time. Baring the hype, and the instant high demand for Beryl 10's, once the hype wears off, there will be little interest in these gems, especially given their relative combat stat yield when held up against runes.

That's my recommendation btw, either place them in the DG drop loot table [if already present they need their chance to yield be respectively higher than Fiber and particularly higher than Lattice] and / or lowered to an easier to manage drop tier in open world.

Thanks~

-If it comes off less rude, just consider this as the beta test feedback, since this wasn't tested before being released either.

Edited by Feuer, 06 March 2018 - 08:35 PM.

#2 Vaztus

Vaztus

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 06 March 2018 - 07:17 PM

I agree. They can at least change it to Epic tier. Also, with the rarity/difficulty of farming for the Prismatic Dusts and Large Orbs, these should be the materials for crafting the grade 10 gems, not the grade 8s.

#3 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 06 March 2018 - 11:34 PM

Also:

@Genesis. You didn't by chance forget that Captain+ Mobs in Dungeons don't have the capability to drop Epic/Legendary Tier items, right? It was disabled to prevent the Epic lv 200 Uniques from dropping like rain. And I'm 99.9% Sure those Large Orbs and Dust are in those two tiers. 

Was just curious if maybe, you'd forgot that. 

#4 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 07 March 2018 - 12:39 AM

Uhm...But large orbs do drop in dungeons, the rate is as bad as in open world. 

#5 Elovin

Elovin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 01:42 AM

I dont know if this would be an option, but what about adding those drops or in general drops to pvp games.

I guess there is a reason why its only pvm, but every pvp player i know also has a pvm set to farm stuff, but there r players who only do pvm and dont touch pvp in general(which is fine ofc)

But if we would add rewards to pvp games maybe that would refresh and revive it, especially if any changes with the IP CAP would happen

#6 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 01:47 AM

Unless they removed the IP Cap / limit, then I'd say absolutely not. PvP is so horribly broken right now, that unless you have quite literally maxed everything, you're going to get destroyed. And I don't mean oh man we lost, I mean you're going to die faster than you can use a potion due to lag. Your HP bar [all 3 of them] don't even register damage to let you know you're dying until you're dead in some cases. Forcing noobies [the people who would be using these gems as an in between go to option from sub to runes] would be humiliated. 

Now, if the IP Limit was removed, and they could at least have the option to organize a noob friendly fight, that's different. But if nothing is changed in PvP and it stays the way it is, it would kill the Gems immediately. 

#7 Elovin

Elovin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 02:11 AM

There are definitely a lot strong pvp players with max runes in pvp games, and yes ungeared (lets say most likely unruned chars) get wiped by them in seconds, just cause of that it doesnt mean that pvp is broken, but that runes are op af (but consider the work u put in them).

If drops would be added to pvp gamed (by that i mean that they ofc also drop elsewhere) more people would play it, means more unruned chars would play it or could group up, I agree tho that the IP CAP removed would make it a lot easier for pvm players. While I type this i am not sure anymore if id like to have that many newbies in pvp games LOL. Sometimes its pain to lose cause only one person doesnt properly play it.

At the same time I am worried that the IP CAP removed might kill "open" pvp games and people only kill themself or clan members...so ye nvm....my bad lol

#8 GokuBlackBR

GokuBlackBR

Amateur Blogger

• MA Recon Squad
  • 329 posts
  • Twitter:@BlackMontz
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Sunshine Coast

Posted 07 March 2018 - 03:23 AM

I got (L)'s from a normal mob (not are Captain or Leader)

Maybe you know... just trying help.

#9 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 03:25 AM

Are you SURE, that was the case. Was it a Leader [copper/brown star]. 

#10 charzlight

charzlight

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 04:19 AM

What is that Monster?

#11 NigHHt

NigHHt

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • LocationCkuj Napoca
  • Server:Dragonis

Posted 07 March 2018 - 08:39 AM

I got 322 Dust in 7hour of non-stop farm ! 

Dust has a tier that can be infuenced , yes it drops only from (star) monster , and no it's easy to get materials for 10's grade if you dedicate the time , you can get in 2/3days that one ( consider you don't fail) xD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users