physical or hybrid(magic/support) for leveling? - Summoner - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

physical or hybrid(magic/support) for leveling?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ZanRen

ZanRen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts
  • LocationTustin, CA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Thor

Posted 10 March 2018 - 08:09 PM

i just returned and started playing my gene w/c is almost maxed out so wanna try training a doram.

i currently have a 98doram with physical stats. i plan on having it as a picky build @ 175.

for leveling, i thought physical is fast, but looks like a hybrid is fast and cheap when reading through here. i just want to know whats better with my current gears since i need to reset my stats if magic is better. i dont have much zeny currently so i cant get better gears for now.

planning on getting +9 flapping wings for NCT in the future, so can plan for that.

for phys, i have these gears:

+7airship capt.(AA) / +9EMH uncarded / +9 rideword uncarded + (succu/incu pet for leeching)

pollution mid / stat immunity mid (adurate/peerless/etc)

jinn marin

+9 EDA ?? or doram suit(what card??)

+7 lvl 100/140 foxtail replica w/ 2AS?? (big bell combo for nct)

+7 valk shield (reduc cards) / +12 thara immune / +12 MBS (uncarded)

+9menblatt FAW EA10 / doram manteau(what card??)

doram shoes(what card??)

bunny charm + fresh grass necklace (if doram set w/ LCB) / 2 earthworms for PP (no cards yet)

for magic, i only have these:

+9KK CoD / +4 zaha

incubus mid

rainbow scarf??

+4 doram set (succubus if using incu mid)

+8 lvl100 magic staff / +7 lvl140 magic staff (big ben combo for nct??)

same shields

leaf charm + charming grass necklace scarab cards

i just wanna know whats better with my current gears, physical or hybrid magic/support?? i got no zeny to play around with right now for gears. and if the 2 builds are almost the same with leveling speed, the cheaper one would be better for me. thanks for the help.

#2 kubikyuu

kubikyuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1046 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 March 2018 - 11:40 AM

All you really need for magic/support hybrid Doram is a good weapon.

Rest can be pretty much whatever and you'll still be able to pull/tank just fine thanks to Tuna Party and Stoop.

Like here I only had a penomena for reduce and still did fine:

If you don't have a Penomena shield (or Neo Punk shield, they are also amazing for NCT later)

The +9 garment came from some upgrade event that had been on, because every refine decrases the FCT you have to deal with.

Celine Ribbon was just some random MATK headgear I had available, could just as well use something else.

Same goes for the Robo Eyes and Toy Syringe.

+12 weapon is pretty overkill for Juperos, +8~9 should be totally fine for your lvl 100 weapon as well as easy to achieve through bulk refining.

Since your Doram is only 98 I'd remake it instead of wasting the free reset to go magic/support to level.

That way you still have it to reset to PP build once you are maxed.

#3 ZanRen

ZanRen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts
  • LocationTustin, CA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Thor

Posted 11 March 2018 - 06:08 PM

thanks for the info. looks like i only need a good weapon. the lvl100 shouldnt be a problem, but the lvl140 one would be harder to get at higher refines.

well thanks for that. i might reset this cat instead of making a new char. the character slots at thor are weird when we had the migration so i dont like deleting them. have to resort to support to move my chars when theyre gone because of overlaps, it happened a couple times when i deleted some restore characters.

and since im usually busy now, i can just train it casually. by the time xmas comes there might be another free stat/skill reset :heh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users