You were Banned from Chat! Help Please! - Bug Hunt - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

You were Banned from Chat! Help Please!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 QuasWexort

QuasWexort

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 05:24 AM

Please fix it. I do not know what happened. I only remember I was chatting with my friend (whisper) then suddenly it says Parameter Error.. Then I chat to party that I'm having Parameter Error then I've been banned whyyyy : (

>Ragnarok Journey

server 30

name : Dendog

#2 QuasWexort

QuasWexort

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 06:12 AM

Please help I need to communicate with my guild and friends ASAP

#3 mfreshu

mfreshu

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 06:23 AM

seems like community are alright, but moderators, developers, even administators or GM's if theres any, they got sh.it. on you, i wrote my favor for a new client source day ago because main source is not answering on chrome, opera, mozilla and explorer to download and i didnt get an answer yet :) so yea, we both are fked :)

Edited by mfreshu, 11 March 2018 - 06:23 AM.

#4 Miumau

Miumau

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 11:22 AM

Well the ban happens immediately when you write BAD WORDS LIKE wtf written out or female dog slang word you know, or other forbidden words. Its the new auto-ban-system. Totally great idea, helps alot to play with more fun </sarcasm off>

I was banned also and not because I insulted people. Its just normal to write wtf out or something like that. But here its forbidden and without any notice you get a mute ban which I assume lasts for three days. Who the hell thought about this new feature??? Besides the chat is still bugged with the filter like when you write "eit"....... Remove both restrictions finally!!

Edited by Miumau, 11 March 2018 - 11:24 AM.

#5 tumyeto2

tumyeto2

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 07:06 PM

got banned to earlier for saying “wtf” or “-_-” . not to insult someone or whatsoever. its just plain common expression. hope this could be lifted as soon. Feels like im not level 55 lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users