Bio5 griefing? - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Bio5 griefing?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
28 replies to this topic

#26 Lovens

Lovens

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 436 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 March 2018 - 06:38 PM

A suggestion to everyone in Bio5.

pepe-the-frog-matt-furie-hate-symbol-rac

#27 Ilindith

Ilindith

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1451 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 22 March 2018 - 04:53 PM

Tonight some GX just straight up KSed me.

Guess they thought it was okay to kill the mob I was on because I wasn't killing it fast enough. Yay Holy 4 mobs.

Gosh I'm so eager the meet the next idiot in line and see what they have in store for me.

#28 176180109140258550

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 23 March 2018 - 03:34 AM

Tonight some GX just straight up KSed me.

Guess they thought it was okay to kill the mob I was on because I wasn't killing it fast enough. Yay Holy 4 mobs.

Gosh I'm so eager the meet the next idiot in line and see what they have in store for me.

I'm going to assume you play WL.

Although it wasn't me, the guy was probably just trying to help. You're a bit triggered for no reason unless you actually enjoy getting 2-3 fragments per gum. Undeniably, RG/AB ruin WL's clear speed. Since I can instantly kill them, I usually go out of my way to help if they're struggling and I'm passing by. It's not too much of an inconvenience for me, and I'm sure most of them appreciate it considering I leave them the loot. I've had nothing but positive experiences from WL players for assisting them with the RG/AB. 

tl;dr - Get over yourself and message them instead of ranting about ksing. There are better things to complain about other than people trying to help a bitter person.

Edited by 176180109140258550, 23 March 2018 - 03:37 AM.

#29 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 23 March 2018 - 04:45 AM

On topic, please follow this advice:

If you are experiencing issues with another player, please be sure to turn the replay option on in game to record the ill mannered behaviors. Screenshots are often not enough to prove intent of ill-mannered actions so having a recording a GM will be able to play back will help them in assessing the problem.

If there is rather a personal issue to be sorted out kindly do it in private.

Closing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users