• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 mikkotinamide

mikkotinamide

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1391 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 02:56 AM

Hi. Any decent set-up for leveling ME AB?
I have mob scarf and 2 valk drops, what else should I get? Probably anything that isn't an MVP gear.

Should I go for damage, cast reduction, neutral resist or undead/demon resist? Though I have no idea what to get for stacking undead/demon resist.

For skills, is it possible to go hybrid ME-FS? I'm not that keen on getting adoramus since it looks like it needs a whole lot of different set of builds and it doesn't seem to help in solo leveling. 

(will upload skill build for comments soon)

skill build

http://irowiki.org/~...BabkfdsrChS1In1

Went for 0 gloria, 7 sanc, 7 SW, 4 assumptio. Should I mix up more points from these? Wiki says higher level of sw above 7 has faster cast time but in-game description and one of the pinned guides here says it has the same cast at level 7 and above. So, which is which?

Edited by mikkotinamide, 16 March 2018 - 03:41 PM.

#2 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2148 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Warpportal Forum

Posted 16 March 2018 - 02:59 AM

shrine maiden
& ur phen effect

#3 mikkotinamide

mikkotinamide

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1391 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 03:04 AM

came across posts mentioning eucharistica + stacking demon/undead resist. what gears are they talking about and is it worth it? I've read xellie's guide and I prefer tanking/pulling mobs and casting ME over spamming safety wall.

#4 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2148 posts
  • Server:Warpportal Forum

Posted 16 March 2018 - 03:08 AM

^ 1shrinemaiden 2valkdrop 1mobscarf

that kind of damage output, you hardly need to tank anything as you level

#5 mikkotinamide

mikkotinamide

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1391 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 03:27 AM

holy stick + exorcism bible or divine cross? or are there better weapons?

#6 DataDrain

DataDrain

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1552 posts
  • LocationPadepokan Pencak Silat
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 16 March 2018 - 04:31 AM

> High refined crimson rod with np/nct card combo for damage on high mdef demons/undead or ancient tree (10% matk on undead race) and hell apocalypse (10% matk on demon race) for low mdef monsters.

> Laphine Staff set for humongous flat matk boost and future Scarab's High Heels

> Abyss Dress best offensive armor for ME AB / Flattery Robe with double INT enchants

> Slotted Holy Robe for demon defensive armor

> Divine Cross great for tanking and slaying low mdef demon/undead paired with malangdo spell enchants

> holy stick with malangdo spell enchants + exorcism bible will get you killed on demon/undead monsters with strong physical & magical damage (exorcism bible can't be carded)

> Future Headless Mule cards as your default accessories card in the future (boost holy matk & water matk by 20%) [Save this week low TI for easier future farming]

suit your needs in accordance to your budget

Edited by DataDrain, 16 March 2018 - 04:38 AM.

#7 mikkotinamide

mikkotinamide

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1391 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 04:43 AM

Will DR be good for leveling? Do mobs for leveling spam elemental attacks a lot?

#8 DataDrain

DataDrain

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1552 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 04:54 AM

It depends on your leveling spot and the monsters you're facing. But most monsters are bound to use skills that matched its natural elements, however there are also some case of monsters that use varieties of different element spells, e.g nameless island necromancer thunderstorm and meteor storm

with proper elemental armor you should be fine using DR, just know your limits not to overmob beyond your limits :heh:

#9 mikkotinamide

mikkotinamide

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1391 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 03:44 PM

There aren't much options aside from niffleheim and nameless island aren't there? 

#10 HattoriMasahige

HattoriMasahige

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 569 posts
  • LocationIn another game
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Banned by WarpPortal

Posted 16 March 2018 - 05:36 PM

thats why all these gears are p much overkill unless u wanna MvP with the AB, but then again, unless for some specific MvPs other class will excell at that. For NI, better gear helps you to mob hard earlier, but with 140+ exp becomes slow and all that precious gear becomes useless when u gotta search for bio4 partys.

//although I do admit that I was told that there are instances ME ABs can solo, idk how helpful it is as my AB doesnt have ME anymore so I cant test it.

Edited by HattoriMasahige, 16 March 2018 - 05:37 PM.

#11 DataDrain

DataDrain

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1552 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 05:59 PM

There aren't much options aside from niffleheim and nameless island aren't there? 

Geffenia dungeon also good, incubus and succubus gave out pretty neat exp there compared to niffleheim

Instance wise there are some that will be useful for ME AB leveling such as :

> Sealed Shrine (Most monsters are demon and undead in this instance, need to bring at least 2 members)

> Ghost Palace (Most monsters are demon and undead, take Adoramus for bloody murderer faster clearance instead of using holy light)

> Devil's Tower (Most monsters are demon bring additional party members to destroy the magic seals or take adoramus skill)

> Nightmarish Jitterbug (All monsters are demon in this instance)

> Bangungot Instance (Most monsters are demon in this instance except the pillar of spirit, need to bring at least 2 members)

> Room of Consciousness  (All monsters are demon in this instance)

> Sarah and Fenrir (Most monsters are demon, bring additional party members to deal with sarah irene or take adoramus skill)

> Sky Fortress (Most monsters are demon and undead in this instance except immortal bloody knight)

> Charleston Crisis (All monsters are demon in this instance)

> Old Glast Heim (Most monsters are undead in this instance, bring additional party members to deal with the non-undead one)

> Temple of Demon God (Bring reliable party members to Deal extra dps to Massive monsters HP)

Edited by DataDrain, 16 March 2018 - 06:29 PM.

#12 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 16 March 2018 - 10:19 PM

Time to exorcise some robots!!!!

#13 mikkotinamide

mikkotinamide

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1391 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 10:31 PM

Btw, if one ME can one-shot a monster and it gets close to me, will they still be able to land a hit? Or are they considered dead and gone once they step into the aoe?

#14 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 17 March 2018 - 01:52 AM

They able to land a hit

#15 1970170517000512140

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 11:43 PM

Hello, mikkotinamide, thank you. You brought the subject of ME build. I read posts about ME on this forum, but they are very old.

Now I have 99/8 Arch Bishop, and think about later tactic.

Can I ask, have you looked at the Offertorium (Oper Auditorium)? It's buff that add 30% heal power to High heal (and other heals) for every point. But every point to High heal only increases heal power by 15 % (30 /200 * 100).

It is more effective put 3 point to Offertorium and 2 point to High heal, than 5 point in High heal. Is this not true?

And other problem. You didn't use Adoramus and Judex too. I heard you about Adoramus. But 1 point to Judex help me to get rid of non-demon monsters (Hunter fly in Glast Heim and Geffen Dungeon 3, Bloody Murderer in Niflheim 2, Injustice etc.).

How do you plan fight them in solo game?

#16 Ginko1

Ginko1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • Server:Iro Renewel

Posted 22 July 2018 - 10:39 PM

> High refined crimson rod with np/nct card combo for damage on high mdef demons/undead or ancient tree (10% matk on undead race) and hell apocalypse (10% matk on demon race) for low mdef monsters.

Sorry to be a newb, but whats np and nct cards??

#17 pao0

pao0

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 22 July 2018 - 10:48 PM

nightmare pyramids

nightmare clock tower

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users